KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Daredevil vs. Beast

Daredevil vs. Beast
Started by: nimrod009

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kgkg
Stats aren't everything you know.

I think this is a closer match than the majority would like to believe

well they sorta are though fighting skill can really close some mayor gaps in fights same with durability and reflex

Last edited by wolverine8888 on Dec 16th, 2005 at 04:58 AM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 04:56 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

word hommie

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 04:57 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

yup

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 04:58 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by wolverine8888
beast sense are not as strong as DD. lol I can't believe I just heard u say that DD agility is almost par with spidermnas. hell I can't believe even more that u said DD reflexes are on par with spidermans lol. saying that all the prove I need that ur like of DD is clouding ur judgment

Well believe it.

Daredevil isnt much behind Spiderman when it comes to agility. And his reflexes are very much equal to Spidermans. Why? Something called super-senses.

DD's senses > Spidey-sense as a whole.

The super-senses allows him to react to things before they happen. Even after things happen hes still able to dodge or even deflect.

You dont have to agree with me. Prove otherwise. Because i like the character, doesnt cloud my judgement. Its something called knowledge of a character.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 05:00 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by jrodslam
Well believe it.

Daredevil isnt much behind Spiderman when it comes to agility. And his reflexes are very much equal to Spidermans. Why? Something called super-senses.

The super-senses allows him to react to things before they happen. Even after things happen hes still able to dodge or even deflect.

You dont have to agree with me. Prove otherwise. Because i like the character, doesnt cloud my judgement. Its something called knowledge of a character.

To a point where he starts dodging beats attacks who is nearly as fast as daredevil?

Yes DD has really good senses he will dodge couple they will share couple of blows etc.

Can go either way really ……… 6/10 beast for his strength

word of mother

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 05:05 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jrodslam
Well believe it.

I agree DD sense allow him to know some ones move befor they make it. the only problem is he has only peakhuamn reflexes with out his sense unlike spiderman and beast who have superhuman reflexes and agility.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 05:13 AM
jrodslam

I agree DD sense allow him to know some ones move befor they make it. the only problem is he has only peakhuamn reflexes with out his sense unlike spiderman and beast who have superhuman reflexes and agility.

You call call it what you want, but when he and Spidey are together they both are aware of the danger and are able to react at the same time. Plus he deflects bullets. His reflexes are just as good as Spideys.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 05:26 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

has DD ever dodged lazer? or ever been able to take auto soem one as fast as living lightning.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 05:27 AM
jrodslam

has DD ever dodged lazer? or ever been able to take auto soem one as fast as living lightning.

Beats me. All the comics i have with him, bullets are being fired. Will Beast be shotting lasers at him in this fight. Does Beast move as fast as lightning? That has no relevancy here.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 05:52 AM