KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Character Ownage

Character Ownage
Started by: Null

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5119): « First ... « 3608 3609 [3610] 3611 3612 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Damn, Diana did far better against DOS Doomsday than she did against DCnU Doomsday.

Shows how stronger Doomsday was than DOS Doomsday at least.

Originally posted by carver9
She didnt have much of a showing during that fight. Superman need to do some push ups. His furthest throw can only take Doomsday on the other side of the planet while Hulk can punch ships bigger than continents across space. Good read though.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 06:41 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Damn, Diana did far better against DOS Doomsday than she did against DCnU Doomsday.

She hit him from behind with a shield, and that was it, good suckerpunch though. But I'm lost as to which version of which character I'm seeing here so cant comment on which Doomsday is stronger.

I got the impression Clark intentionally threw DoomsDay to that particular spot. If anything, I would like to see Hulk throw an opponent bigger and stronger than him thousands of miles away with pinpoint accuracy while flying and fighting at superspeed.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 06:44 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
She hit him from behind with a shield, and that was it, good suckerpunch though. But I'm lost as to which version of which character I'm seeing here so cant comment on which Doomsday is stronger.

I got the impression Clark intentionally threw DoomsDay to that particular spot. If anything, I would like to see Hulk throw an opponent bigger and stronger than him thousands of miles away with pinpoint accuracy while flying and fighting at superspeed.

"Throw him as far as I can". What if he said "punch him as hard as I can"? What would that mean to you?

Also, Hulk is bigger and stronger than Colossus and Colossus threw Hulk from one planet to another". I'm just pulling an ABHI right now. If it was Thor or Hulk or Surfer, this is what he will be doing. Let's get off this subject though. I'm just messing with ABHI...he's a fun guy that will more than likely get me back with a Hulk showing.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 06:56 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 06:56 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

She survived two attacks from Doomsday without getting her arms broken. Or getting bloodied.
quote:

Ignore Carver.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 07:03 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

So, Tim Drake is smarter than Batman, which is why he recruited him.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 07:46 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Venom - Space Knight #11

laughing That was the first Spidey joke to make me laugh out loud in years. Just perfectly timed cornballery.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 08:00 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

"Throw him as far as I can". What if he said "punch him as hard as I can"? What would that mean to you?

Also, Hulk is bigger and stronger than Colossus and Colossus threw Hulk from one planet to another". I'm just pulling an ABHI right now. If it was Thor or Hulk or Surfer, this is what he will be doing. Let's get off this subject though. I'm just messing with ABHI...he's a fun guy that will more than likely get me back with a Hulk showing.

Im nust having fun as well. I know yall lime to take jabs at eachother. You do have a point withthe "as far as I can" statement" I missed that. But how much further can you go on planet besides the other side of the planet? But I was lost as to what the actual plan was. Aside from bfring a weaker Doomsday that Superman has already beaten to death multiple times. I was confused why Supes didnt just one-shot him. Hes already ripped him in half.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 08:41 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

I have a feeling that this doomsday is a displaced HP Doomsday.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 08:47 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Im nust having fun as well. I know yall lime to take jabs at eachother. You do have a point withthe "as far as I can" statement" I missed that. But how much further can you go on planet besides the other side of the planet? But I was lost as to what the actual plan was. Aside from bfring a weaker Doomsday that Superman has already beaten to death multiple times. I was confused why Supes didnt just one-shot him. Hes already ripped him in half.

This Superman was said to be more powerful than the previous incarnations he fought and the Doomsday Superman ripped in half was weak sauce tbh. This Doomsday tanked heat vision from an all out Supes whereas the other Doomsday was turned into barbeque. It seems like that version of Doomsday that fought DCNU Superman was meant to explode like that so that he can get ahold of Supermans body. The same thing happened against Bizarro. It exploded when Bizzaro punched it leading to fumes going inside Bizzaro body. Nothing against Doomsday, thats just what I got from it.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 09:04 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

She didnt have much of a showing during that fight. Superman need to do some push ups. His furthest throw can only take Doomsday on the other side of the planet while Hulk can punch ships bigger than continents across space. Good read though.
You're actively antagonizing other posters. This is why all the threads are so congested with bickering

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 09:26 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Looks like they're really going through with changing both of Tony's real parents. SMH, he was nearly out the door but they just had to ruin the character before riri took over.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 09:35 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by psycho gundam
You're actively antagonizing other posters. This is why all the threads are so congested with bickering

Stop backseat modding. Warned.

Originally posted by JayDaDon
Looks like they're really going through with changing both of Tony's real parents. SMH, he was nearly out the door but they just had to ruin the character before riri took over.

sad

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 09:36 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Its the internet. We actively antagonize everything.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 09:59 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 05:35 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Kind of disappointed that the Blue Beetle scarab was retconned into a generic magical artifact.

I much prefer the alien super-tech origin.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 05:36 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Jay, come here.

http://www.theouthousers.com/index....campaign=buffer

no expression

laughing In response to this line "Which, of course, just raises the question: why was Rich Johnston googling Ironheart with SafeSearch off?"

I just thought, "That's my secret. My SafeSearch is ALWAYS off."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 05:42 AM
Warrior Madness
God of Thunder

LOL at unworthy Thor getting his butt kicked by some faceless aliens with weapons!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2016 02:28 AM
Warrior Madness is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior Madness a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior Madness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 26th, 2016 03:01 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Reminds me of everything old is new again when Thor picked up the hammer after Ragnarok again.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Aug 26th, 2016 04:30 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote