KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Character Ownage

Character Ownage
Started by: Null

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5119): « First ... « 4084 4085 [4086] 4087 4088 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 04:44 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Notice that the black hole was more powerful than the supernova she faced last issue.

Green Lanterns are so weak!!!!!!

They literally went the cosmic cheese gauntlet that is so thoroughly jerked off on this forum by the rabid surfing dickless fans.

Planet -> Supernova -> Black Hole.

At small ring charge, no less

I guess Hal is now Thanos level on average, considering how he compares to her. thumb up

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Last edited by Philosophía on Dec 6th, 2017 at 04:48 PM

Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 04:51 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 05:01 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Philosophía
They literally went the cosmic cheese gauntlet that is so thoroughly jerked off on this forum by the rabid surfing dickless fans.

Planet -> Supernova -> Black Hole.

At small ring charge, no less

I guess Hal is now Thanos level on average, considering how he compares to her. thumb up

In three issues no less.

Lanterns are not herald level, y'know.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 05:02 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Green Lanterns vs a walking black hole.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Jessica can survive a black hole at 6% willpower.

This bs...weak

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 05:30 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 06:08 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Woah!

-------

Death Sentry just getting ignored?

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 06:27 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Anyone read the latest Batman? It was like reading Loeb's old Superman Batman run.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 07:10 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Robert would be the kind of person to water the plants in the middle of winter.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 07:54 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

That was worth the 20 minutes it took for the images to load. So happy he is back big grin big grin big grin

What comic is this Abhi?

Made my day that has after feeling a bit down.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 10:16 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Green Lanterns vs a walking black hole.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Jessica can survive a black hole at 6% willpower.

Lol... this ft is terrible.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 10:27 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Damborgson
Woah!

-------

Death Sentry just getting ignored?

Enzeru made a good point here.

Originally posted by Enzeru
The Return of the Sentry

The Sentry returns:
https://imgur.com/a/Y9qp9
Scans from: Doctor Strange #382

It looks like the Sentry is back. The last time we saw the 616 version of the Sentry, he was a Horseman of Death and helped the Avengers defeat the Celestial Exitar and fly his dead body into outer space.
He seems to be back now and here is all the information I gather from the four panels:

- The Sentry was actually still in space, but apparently in a coma. Doctor Strange had built a safe place for the Sentry in his own mind, where he could live in peace.
- Doctor Strange says that the Sentry is fixed, but the Sentry seems to still have his doubts about what happens when he uses his power (the Void comes).
- Despite his doubts the Sentry agrees to help Doctor Strange, who then wakes him up.

And the teaser for the next Doctor Strange issue (#383), which will come out at the 20. December 2017: "SENTRY VS ASGARD!"

As that house is an illusion I guess having him in space after being "fixed" makes sense. As the illusion is broken there they are in space.

I'm giddy with excitement whatever happens.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 10:27 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Sentry vs Asgard? Glad Jane is still alive so she can take the brunt of Sentrys return .

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 10:36 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Damborgson
Sentry vs Asgard? Glad Jane is still alive so she can take the brunt of Sentrys return .

The power of the feminized Mjolnir vs Sentry. Difficult...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 10:38 PM
CosmicComet

I hope Sentry speed blitzes Jane.

She will probably ko him for being a white man tho.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 12:07 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Thor? Wasn't he a man-

-KO'd-

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 12:15 AM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Jane will give Sentry what he always wanted. A hammer up his ass.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 12:50 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 01:10 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote