KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Character Ownage

Character Ownage
Started by: Null

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5119): « First ... « 4392 4393 [4394] 4395 4396 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Never understood y Marvel and DC have to shit out events every couple months. Just make interesting character stories and one shots. Not everything needs to be e a cross company cash grab.

But to them it does. All they see is dollar signs.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 02:23 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Baziemarc123
http://fanfest.com/2018/06/21/the-f...in-dc-universe/

Barry is about to become the strongest hero in DCU
absolute gold. Abhi miss be crying tears of blood right now.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 02:28 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

How is he the strongest?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 02:30 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by deathslash
Faster and stronger than Superman. Ouch.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 02:31 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zack M
How is he the strongest?

"There is a major change for everyone’s favorite speedster, Barry Allen, in the #54 issue of The Flash. According to the synopsis teasing issue #53, Barry is about to become the fastest and the Strongest hero in DC’s universe. Apparently, Barry receives a jolt from a new force. It may eventually be linked back to the cosmic changes brought about by the Source Wall that shattered in Dark Nights: Metal. Although there are no indications that there is a “strength force” i.e. a force that influences strength, we cannot rule out that possibility.

The change comes in Barry’s arc appropriately called the “Grips of Strength” which is set to kick off in August with issue #52. The story revolves around the Flashes of 52 different worlds, "

Superman's about to stop being relevant now LMAOOO

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 02:33 AM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Lol. He hasn't even done anything yet.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 02:34 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zack M
Lol. He hasn't even done anything yet.

"about to"

"ABOUT TO"

KEYWORD: ABOUT TO

"The future tense with 'BE GOING TO' The expression be going to, followed by a verb in the infinitive, allows us to express an idea in the near future: I'm going to talk to him. Very soon I will talk to him."

basic english comprehension.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 02:37 AM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Come back when he has feats.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 02:38 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

"There is a major change for everyone’s favorite speedster, Barry Allen, in the #54 issue of The Flash. According to the synopsis teasing issue #53, Barry is about to become the fastest and the Strongest hero in DC’s universe. Apparently, Barry receives a jolt from a new force. It may eventually be linked back to the cosmic changes brought about by the Source Wall that shattered in Dark Nights: Metal. Although there are no indications that there is a “strength force” i.e. a force that influences strength, we cannot rule out that possibility.

The change comes in Barry’s arc appropriately called the “Grips of Strength” which is set to kick off in August with issue #52. The story revolves around the Flashes of 52 different worlds, "

Superman's about to stop being relevant now LMAOOO

Originally posted by -Pr-
The next time I see a "look at this scan, character x would totally beat character y that I dislike now" type of post, I'm just going to recommend that person be banned. It's always the same people, and it's always disrupting the thread and bloating it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 02:43 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Why?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 02:43 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

ah, forgot. my apologies

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 02:46 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Two flashes can make the fabric of the multiverse shudder.

(please log in to view the image)

The race is on.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 03:08 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

"about to"

"ABOUT TO"

KEYWORD: ABOUT TO

"The future tense with 'BE GOING TO' The expression be going to, followed by a verb in the infinitive, allows us to express an idea in the near future: I'm going to talk to him. Very soon I will talk to him."

basic english comprehension.
You are perfectly clear and Zack doesn’t grasp it.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 03:10 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by abhilegend

The race is on.

Insane!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 03:16 AM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

sorry buddy. Didn't even see that.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 03:34 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

sorry buddy. Didn't even see that.

I'm just seriously thinking about cracking down harder on people who try to mess up this thread. There've been times in the past where we almost didn't allow this thread to exist at all, and if people are going to consistently **** with it, then it's probably best if we just ban them and get it over with.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 03:53 AM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by abhilegend

The race is on.
Did Superman just instantly catch-up to Barry/Wally racing so fast they tear the fabric of the Multiverse?

lol

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 07:08 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

..."Me, boy?" ?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 07:22 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Philosophía
Did Superman just instantly catch-up to Barry/Wally racing so fast they tear the fabric of the Multiverse?

lol

Barry and Wally are Odin level. Time to bump the old thread.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 07:24 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

And Wonder Woman just standing there.

"I'm gonna wait here, you boys finish your race and I'll prepare a sandwich for all of you".

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 07:28 AM