KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Marvel's Most Powerful Superhero

Marvel's Most Powerful Superhero
Started by: waterboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AngelCorpse6977

Marvel Hero?? Silver Surfer, hands down....

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 06:06 AM
AngelCorpse6977 is currently offline Click here to Send AngelCorpse6977 a Private Message Find more posts by AngelCorpse6977 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Re: and

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cybermaster
if its gay then why the hell did u post on here awhile back giving us your opinion on which guys.

did i quoted you?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 06:11 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Originally posted by long pig
Let's not bring up your sexual preference.

did i? What the f**k?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 06:12 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Originally posted by joesha28
did i? What the f**k?

What in hell do you think gay means? Though it really has evolved, as a word, if you think about it... Originally, it just meant happy. Then it meant homosexual. Now, it is simply substituted for anything "bad". So while you "weren't", you really were.

Sentry wins pretty easily. His power IS limitless, though he never uses all of it. I think he'll either become A: Basically a god, by finally realizing his full potential, ditching the whole Void thing, etc. OR B: A corpse, because he subconsciously taps his power, and manifests it as the Void. It kills Sentry, and dies, because Sentry is really sustaining it. Problem solved. Cutting loose, Sentry could kill em all, fairly easily. Possibly even a prepped Strange... Though probably not. I really have no idea how powerful Reynolds really is.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 06:45 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

(please log in to view the image)
Spider-Man and the Thing - Hidden lovers, or just happy people?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 07:04 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Originally posted by Dizzle
What in hell do you think gay means? Though it really has evolved, as a word, if you think about it... Originally, it just meant happy. Then it meant homosexual. Now, it is simply substituted for anything "bad". So while you "weren't", you really were.

Sentry wins pretty easily. His power IS limitless, though he never uses all of it. I think he'll either become A: Basically a god, by finally realizing his full potential, ditching the whole Void thing, etc. OR B: A corpse, because he subconsciously taps his power, and manifests it as the Void. It kills Sentry, and dies, because Sentry is really sustaining it. Problem solved. Cutting loose, Sentry could kill em all, fairly easily. Possibly even a prepped Strange... Though probably not. I really have no idea how powerful Reynolds really is.

ok dude... let me show what the hell just happened.

i give the link dude, you take the whole topic... well go complain to Santa. Anyway cool... There's little theives in everyone of us.

Links are for women.

Taking Topics is gay.

Originally posted by cybermaster
if its gay then why the hell did u post on here awhile back giving us your opinion on which guys.

Let's not bring up your sexual preference.

So again, did i.... reveal thats my sexual preference? Go get your readings right.

cool cool cool

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 07:05 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

ok dude... let me show what the hell just happened.

So again, did i.... reveal thats my sexual preference? Go get your readings right.

cool cool cool

Oh, I'm retarded... I didn't read you wrong, I read LP wrong. I thought he meant "don't bring it up, it's demeaning to people who are actually gay" and all that. He was just jabbing at you. My bad. Please, continue.

F@G! evil face

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 07:10 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Marvel seems to give the Most powerful title to Sentry like the wrestling -like belt he wears. It 's known that he's at herald-level, higher than Terrax. But still nothing much yet. But his control of light is impressive. I hope Sentry unleases himself and kills void, if he can, fights some big guns of marvel.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 07:19 AM
Mider

Off the top of my head i say Dr Strange

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 10:23 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Most Powerful, Sentry........
Best Overall Hero, Silver Surfer...... I suue wish he had a dick though laughing out loud !!!

And, yeah, Long Pig will soon be the anagram of "accusing someone as gay" !!!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 10:31 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malo

Will i gotta pick the Silver Surfer. I just think he has the highest potinal of any of the others. As far as feats he has the best of ,if not close to any of the others here do, plus if he did want to use his own power to make himself better or stronger, he could, he dose not need any speical item of whatever to augment his streangth. He'll just do all of them things with his own power anytime he wants.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 10:07 PM
Malo is currently offline Click here to Send Malo a Private Message Find more posts by Malo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Good Guys that arnt mentioned.

God Like Cable If he can keep his powers prem.

Shaman X-Man - If thier were no time limit to his powers

Scarlet Witch - If she didnt go Emo

Rechard Franklins - If they would give him back his powers, and personal andtraining from Galactus and Thanos.

Genis/Phonton- If he can keep his head strait.

Phoenix Jean - When she can finnaly unleash her full potential I dont think thier is no competition from anyone else.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 10:55 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Whats this have to do with sexual preference?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 12:32 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Not a versus thread.

Moved

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 12:34 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am confused. Why is Thor a hero and not a god, because of his other identity? Dr Blake will live forever and never age. Comics are written by humans that never understand what is beyond or complete what they start. He loves Jane even though she's mortal and have faith his father someday not far will make her equal. As long as Asgard exists Thor never dies. I had this comic when Crusader kills him, he had mighty ancestors and that's all I remember.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 06:58 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by NoFate007
Didn't Marvel state that their most powerful hero was Cosmic Spider-Man?

They did, but that was a long time ago. Also, Cosmic Spider-Man was technically just Spidey with "Captain Universe" powers. Anyone with those same powers (it changes users) would be the "strongest" by that standard.

He did own Graviton, Magneto, Hulk, and a Tri-Sentinel mystically powered by Loki...but I'd still take Strange in a fight with even a minute of prep...those feats aren't so uber that it means he's the strongest.

Sentry and Genis are making great cases for themselves though, and Surfer/Thor are consistently up there.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 05:11 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Thor, Genis, Surfer, Sentry.....

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 07:17 AM
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Surfer Sentry ??

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 10:06 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheekwg

ultimate colossus all the way...hes gay btw

Forget yesterday,live for today and worry only for tomorrow

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 03:14 PM
cheekwg is currently offline Click here to Send cheekwg a Private Message Find more posts by cheekwg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Mimic-exiles version with control of his powers. Give him five minutes with cerebro, and he can find a group of five superhumans to mimic. Yeah, it's at about half potency, but, he could use it to become the pinnacle of physical strength and speed, or to have control of all of nature, etc.

Colossus, Warpath, Northstar, Quicksilver, Sabretooth

or

Magneto/Polaris, Magma, Iceman, Storm, Avalanche

By that token, if Rogue wasn't so dumb and could control her powers, she'd be superpowerful. There was an inkling of this in X-Treme X-Men, where should call back Colossus, Wolverine and Cyclops' powers when need be.

But Doc. Strange is way up there. My only gripe with him is he's magic, and therefore his powerset is ill defined. With a quirky rhyme, he can do anything he wants. Which is why he can't hold down his own series. What sort of conflict will there be? None.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 03:42 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote