KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Sion runs the gauntlet

When does Sion go down?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Kit 2 10.00%
Obi 2 10.00%
Yoda 7 35.00%
Sidious & Tyranus 3 15.00%
Luke 1 5.00%
Exar Kun 0 0%
Traya 1 5.00%
Nihilus 0 0%
Vader, Maul, GG, Bane, Revan and Malak 3 15.00%
Jedi Order 1 5.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Darth Sion runs the gauntlet
Started by: darthsith19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Darth Sion runs the gauntlet

We'll, I read about Darth Sion and he seems like a complete badass. Really, how strong id the dude? He gets 3 hours of rest between each battle.
1) Kit Fisto
2) ROTS Obi-Wan
3) Yoda
4) Darth Sidious and Darth Tyranus
5) NJO Luke
6) Exar Kun
7) Darth Traya
8) Darth Nihilus
9) Darth Revan, Darth Malak, Darth Bane, Darth Vader (ROTS, before he gets injured), Darth Maul and General Grievous
10) The entire TPM Jedi order

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 08:45 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ermac_Master
Ninja

There's really no challenge when you compare Kit with Sion. Obi will be tough and may win but I doubt it. If Obi loses, I think Yoda will take Sion out.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 08:54 PM
Click here to Send Ermac_Master a Private Message Find more posts by Ermac_Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

Who the bloody hell voted for Kit?

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 09:02 PM
Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mace=badass
There's really no challenge when you compare Kit with Sion. Obi will be tough and may win but I doubt it. If Obi loses, I think Yoda will take Sion out.

I know Kit doesn't compare with Sion but it'd good to start low and end high. That way he actually makes it somewhere but not all the way (probably).

BTW, who the **** voted for Kit?!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 09:03 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Obi-wan stands a good chance at breaking his will. If he doesn't, Yoda will finish him.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 09:09 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

As for who voted for kit, something i asked as well, it's more than likely fisto/katarnrul. I voted for yoda btw.

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 09:15 PM
Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ermac_Master
Ninja

Originally posted by OBI-Ninja
I voted for yoda.

As did I.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 09:26 PM
Click here to Send Ermac_Master a Private Message Find more posts by Ermac_Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Originally posted by OBI-Ninja
As for who voted for kit, something i asked as well, it's more than likely fisto/katarnrul. I voted for yoda btw.

Oh yead, I'll bet it was.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 09:36 PM
RevanVader

If you played the KotOR 2: the Sith Lords, and traveled to the sith homeworld, Kreia says "The Ancient sith were masters of the empire, to them, we would like like children with toys" now, if the even MORE ancient sith were masters of lightsabers compared to the Ancient Sith, would that mean teh lightsaber arts were in a decline, and the knowledge was being lost?

Because of that, i vote for the whole jedi order

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 03:40 PM
Click here to Send RevanVader a Private Message Find more posts by RevanVader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

The line up is horribly skewed. Sidious and Dooku working together could probably KO him, if not outright kill him.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 03:49 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Obi-Wan should be able to break his will and withstand his attacks.

...And before you start saying "But the Exile could pwn Kenobi", remember he was nicknamed the Negotiator and always looked for another option to fighting, one of which would be doing exactly what the Exile did.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 04:06 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

But Obi-Wan has no history with Sion and is not favored by Kreia. There isn't the viable connection. Exile's win over Sion was pure PIS.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 04:10 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Altough I agree with most of you, I don't think Sion's will is easy to break just because some are good talkers.

The Exile fought him and had a shared story with Sion, he knew of the Exile and the other way around, they had the same master and he knew what the Exile was going to go trough. There was a connection somehow.
Obi-Wan had nothing to do with Sion and I don't think he could talk him out of living, he couldent with Anakin who was newly going to the dark side although he knew Anakin better than anyone (except Padme).

I think he loses in a fight with Yoda.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 04:11 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

It'd be nice if we could verify whether or not he could be bisected or beheaded. But then again, considering that Simus could live as a disembodied head, I don't rule it out entirely.

Of course, a head can't win a fight, so Yoda might be able to KO Sion. Keyword might.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 04:13 PM
exanda kane

Probably.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 04:25 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj3gohan007
The Chosen One

I say NJO luke pwns him

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 05:07 PM
Click here to Send ssj3gohan007 a Private Message Find more posts by ssj3gohan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

You would.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 05:09 PM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

I personally think Yoda KO's him. If by some fluke, he dies at Sidious and Dooku.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 06:46 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Depends if his body can still break then he could die at Obi or if lucky Yoda. However if he can't break then he will die at Nihilus who btw: pwns everybody else in that list without trouble so he should have been posted last.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 06:50 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Erm? He pwns Yoda? He pwns Dooku and Sidious tag-team?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 06:52 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote