KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » who are the sith lords you 'admire' most?

who are the sith lords you 'admire' most?
Started by: JaehSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaeh
Possibly here.

who are the sith lords you 'admire' most?

well.......... who are they?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 10:26 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Qui-Gon n Yoda n prolly Mace. N NJO Luke.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 10:35 AM
Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

"I sense much idiocy in you, xyzjediwalker. You have a gun, you have the ability to commit suicide, but you don't use them."

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 11:02 AM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

i said 'sith lords'... hello!?!?!

mine is palpatine. he's good in altering everything and making good plans though they sometimes suck and don't work...........

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 11:11 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't admire Palpatine. He's the most effective Sith out there, but he's a bastard and would do anything for more power . . . I believe I'd have to go with Count Dooku.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 02:27 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Se7in

Revan.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 03:49 PM
Click here to Send Se7in a Private Message Find more posts by Se7in Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

I sympathise for all sith equally except for Maul as everybody likes him so much. evil face

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 03:58 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Vader and Maul..theyre just the coolest..even though those are like ur stereotypical sith's every1 knows about and likes, i dont care theyre just both awesome..i love maul with his dual lightsaber and martial arts skills and his acrobatics....watching the lightsaber scene with him obi wan and qui gon was just too cool...best lightsaber fight out of all 6 episodes IMO..and Vader, because, simply, well he's vader....he is just so powerful..even though he may lack the agility and quickness because of his limbs being severed...hes just so pimp in that lifesupport armor, and the way he breathes lol

http://www.cswu.cz/epizoda-iii/images/anakin/080.jpg

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 04:29 PM
Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kingkman
Restricted

Account Restricted

maul, vader, revan and tualk hord.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 05:13 PM
Click here to Send kingkman a Private Message Find more posts by kingkman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

No, no.. You guys don't admire him. evil face
Maul was just a new guy killing a new guy and getting the same fate in return by an obvious attack of a mere padawan.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 05:28 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

Tulak Hord. His past is one that's still not tampered with. And he's not as "Uber 1337" as some of the others. Sure he's the greatest Lightsaber duelest ever, but there was always room for someone else to take his place in between his time and where the Post-ROTJ timeline ends. I also like Marka Ragnos 'cuz he's badass. When he reigned, no one dicked with him.

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 06:04 PM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Definetly Dooku, he as class. He's a succesful politician, the Count of Sereno (mucho richo!) and a classical swordsman with a cool lightsaber. He seems to generally have a nobal cause for founding the Confedracy (to free the Repbulic from corruption) although theres the slight mishap of falling to the darkside involved.

Also Revan, also follows a noble cause, also has alotta class, amazingly clever and seeks knowledge (pretty much a force powered uber geek!) who's amazingly powerful aswell. I like the cloak aswell, very scene. He also has a single saber (in KotOR 1), so he obviosuly hasnt sold out for this saber staff fad.

As for Maul...there is nothing remotedly interesting about Maul. he's crap. Saying you like him is like saying you wear shoulder pads...

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 06:47 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Darth Vader and Count Dooku.

Vader: Wanted to save Padme was a noble cause but yet the way he did it was...wrong. Not to mention Vader is the first Sith you ever seen (for most of us). Vader is so cool.

And for Dooku read the above post.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 06:53 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Vader- coolest story and Maul- coolest looking.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 07:13 PM
Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Traya
"I sense much idiocy in you, xyzjediwalker. You have a gun, you have the ability to commit suicide, but you don't use them."

LOL!!!!

Topic: I like Sidious.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 07:55 PM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Palpatine and Ragnos.

One was everything the Sith stood for, and a badass mofo to boot.

The other remains unmatched through SW history and held HIS empire in a very tight iron grasp.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 08:59 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

Maul has some hardass tatoos but Malak is one of mine, though he and Revan sorta combine as one with me

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 09:20 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

maul's alright, especially when he's sliced up in half big grin

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 06:09 AM
Council#13
The Omega Male

I admire Sidious and Anakin 'cause they butchered the Jedi

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 07:32 AM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

wow, so many posts without anyone mentioning Exar Kun or Darth Malak....
If i knew more about Plaugies, i'd like him. sidious is cool with a bizarre fighting style and lightning to boot. and then there's Xendor who's awesome simply cause he's the one who discovered the dark side in the first place.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 08:56 AM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote