KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Back to the future 4

Back to the future 4
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

Back to the future 4

i heard rumours from a local newspaper saying that michael j fox is in talks to do another movie but this time his character is gonan be more like doc brown apparently confused he said that he is 44 years old and isnt interested in riding around on skateboards anymore.

Michael J. Fox Note: As you may be aware, Michael J. Fox has semi-retired from acting to devote himself to the cause of finding a cure for Parkinson's Disease, so he would not be involved with these films in anything more than a cameo.

Director: Unknown; what is known is that Robert Zemeckis, who directed the first three, will not be returning for these films, though he would probably produce them.

sounds great already roll eyes (sarcastic)

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 01:48 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

if all he has is a cameo, then i wouldn't call that as "being in talks to do another".

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 02:19 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Sounds........

Dumb.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 02:29 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

could be good. I love all things "time travel" especially in the future, but i doubt after so long, if they can recapture the same atmosphere and mood and feeling of the first 2. After all, the third was far from the feeling of the first 2.

is it comprehensible.....

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 03:45 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think it would be a great idea to the another bttf but this time to do something different with new actors. But where did you here of another film? smile

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 05:45 PM
bloodboy is currently offline Click here to Send bloodboy a Private Message Find more posts by bloodboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

I wanna see a link

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 08:52 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

callin me a lier?

stick out tongue

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 11:18 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

perhaps terminator 5 could not have arny in it! or rocky with out sly.... any other cult classics we can distroy???

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 07:43 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay good point but we all have to move on some day. Maybe a cameo bit for michael would be a good idea. Or how about in bttf4 doc dies and marty could take his place and there could be more back to the futures after this

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 08:29 PM
bloodboy is currently offline Click here to Send bloodboy a Private Message Find more posts by bloodboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

How could Marty/Michael fox do anything with his disease? it's not like he's been cured.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 10:30 PM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

he could do it... he done other shows!

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 11:33 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, before his disease got as bad as it is now.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 12:14 AM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mando
Sounds........

Dumb.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 01:08 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

If michael j. fox can't be in movies any more then we are going to have to move on. The only way for another back to the future is with other actors. there is no other way

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 08:20 PM
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

BTTF is a nice trilogy which needs no more sequels. Any sequels would ruin the lessons Doc and Marty learned. Well... I guess you kinda have to ignore the time traveling train at the end of Part 3, then they learned their lesson not to fool around with time.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 09:26 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

So are you saying that there should not be another bttf.
On the special features dvd on bttf the host said about back to the future: The Ride but it was the first i had heard of it. He said it is like a bttf4

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 04:24 PM
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

If BTTF 4 would be anything like the ride, it shouldn't be made. Don't get me wrong, it's a fun ride and all, I love it, but it's too cheesy to be a movie. And it throws away anything that happened in Part 3.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 08:43 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

yall conversation is very confusing. Please write in complete sentences or something.
And anything that throws out number 3 is welcome in my book.

and yes bloodboy wolfie clearly says that there shouldn't be a sequel.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:17 AM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

OKAY I WANT EVERYBODY TO READ THIS. I WENT ON A WEBSITE CALLED WWW.BTTF.COM AND ON IT WAS A HEAD LINE THAT READ THIS:Latest 'Future' sequel rumor debunked
But is Universal considering another trip through time anyway?

Hollywood — The internet’s all a-buzz this morning over reports that Michael J. Fox is currently in negotiations to do a fourth Back to the Future film, but there’s only one problem — it’s simply not true

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:07 PM
SpyCspider

yea have him travel back to 1955 again so there will be 3 Marty's...and repeat so they can populate that entire year

Cept each successive marty will have to hide from its predecessors so not to cause a "major paradox that will destroy the fabric of the space-time continuum" (Doc Brown BTF2).

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 07:45 PM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote