KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » who is the most powerful jla member, to their full potential?

who is the most powerful jla member, to their full potential?
Started by: spiderboy5

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42

I go by the JLA with Supes, Batsy, MM, Aquaman, WW, GL and Flash

1. Superman: Very powerful and his weaknesses are minimal
2 .J'onn: Just as powerful as Superman, but got a problem with fire although I don't know if it's still as bad as before.
3. Green Lantern: Most powerful weapon in the Universe, but he needs will power to use it. THat's why he can't use it's full potential.
4. Flash: Realistically he should be the first, but since his powers are not used that way, by what I have seen of the Flash he is pretty powerfujl, but come on Deathstroke was able to pierce him with his sword.
5. Wonder Woman: Since there are quite different estimations of her power (one near superman the other she can even be hared by an arrow) I'd say she is like a much weaker version than superman or at least I have never seen that she did anything nearly as strong as superman.
6. Aquaman: I didn't kn ow if I should put hi before or after batman, but I guess his superpower to talk with fish is so awesome that he deserves this place.
7. Batman: Although he could beat them all and in the long run might be one of the most effective members when it comes to actual power he is no match for them.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 07:55 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

flash all the way.... he can take away speed from people or so i've been told on this forum. So any person you can think of for them to even react could take a day even those who can move at the speed of light. Flash would have all that time to beat the day lights out of them or considering this is at his full potential I'm assuming that blood lust is on so he could just virberate though them and make them explode, while they just stand their becasue he's taken away their speed.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 08:06 AM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Green Lantern 1
Superman 2
J'onn 3
Wonder Woman 4
Batman 5 (his ability to outsmart the others and weapons he can buy puts him at 5)
Flash 6
Aquaman 7

The Word

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 08:08 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Wasn't Captain Atom powerful in his prime?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 08:22 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legion of Doom
GalacticStorm Fanboy

I have to say GreenLantern

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 09:13 AM
Legion of Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Legion of Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Legion of Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Zatanna
Green Lantern
Flash
Superman

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 07:43 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

1-Plasticman-invincible and hilarious
2-Martian Manhunter-like Superman.....but just way better
3-Flash-All hail Wally!!
4-GL-nuff said
5-Batman-could beat anyone with enough planning
6-Superman-is good....but Batman would still kick his ass
7-Firestorm-can turn anything into anything else!
8-Wonder Woman-well it was a choice between her and Aquaman....and Aquaman sucks.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 08:04 PM
TheMercurial is currently offline Click here to Send TheMercurial a Private Message Find more posts by TheMercurial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateIronman

1- FLASH=fast enough already without fullest potentiel to create a dimension to another universe
2-Plasticman=at fullest potentiel he can strech you till you die
3-GreenLantern-at fullest potentiel his ring has waaayyy more power and the energy last reeaaallly long
4-GreenArrow=NEVER MISS at fullest potentiel
5-6-7-8-they all suck like shit

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 08:35 PM
UltimateIronman is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateIronman a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateIronman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

i got that "in the name of GOG" trade where superman says that J'onn is more "powerful than all of us combined" so there's your answer

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 09:56 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

then superman, the i would put Plas at third cuz tho he cant change colors, like his son or mimic certian objects too precisely he has learned proper denisty control like his son now . so if he morphs into a giant building he'll have as much mass and density. so if he lets say turn into a giant version of superman, or Jonn he could hold his own

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 10:00 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

#1--> Flash.

The comics will never let him be the top dog, but given his abilities, he very well should be. Some people think super speed is stupid. They clearly don't know how powerful it can truly be.

Several of his light-speed punches could KO Superman, WW, and MM. He would be far too fast for GL to hit, or able to defend against for that matter. Batman? Bah.

Plasticman would be a challenge, but with his abilites, Wally can either:

1. Vibrate through PM and make him explode for the technical victory

2. Build some sort of airtight structure around PM so fast that he can't do anything, which would incapacitate him

3. Or simply go back in time and destroy him before he gained his powers

Flash is far too versatile. And should be el numero uno in the JLA.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 10:38 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Most powerful and most dangerous are very different.

Most powerful I'd go with either Supes, GL, or J'onn. They have such ridiculous amounts of raw power, whereas guys like Flash have just so many ways to manipulate their powers it's ridiculous.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 10:46 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Well Sun Diped Supes for a 15,000 years with no items or weapons
Takes it for first place. (thats if you count it)

1-S.D. Supes
2-Flash/GL Kyle
3- MM
4-WW
5-Zattana

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 11:22 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

MM and Plastic Man.......... end of thread.........

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 03:23 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warmonger

GL simply because Flash needs air.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 07:29 AM
Warmonger is currently offline Click here to Send Warmonger a Private Message Find more posts by Warmonger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Metalmanx
#1--> Flash.

The comics will never let him be the top dog, but given his abilities, he very well should be. Some people think super speed is stupid. They clearly don't know how powerful it can truly be.

Several of his light-speed punches could KO Superman, WW, and MM. He would be far too fast for GL to hit, or able to defend against for that matter. Batman? Bah.

Plasticman would be a challenge, but with his abilites, Wally can either:

1. Vibrate through PM and make him explode for the technical victory

2. Build some sort of airtight structure around PM so fast that he can't do anything, which would incapacitate him

3. Or simply go back in time and destroy him before he gained his powers

Flash is far too versatile. And should be el numero uno in the JLA.
None of those would work against Plastic Man, save perhaps the airtight structure one, and that's even questionable. Current Retcon he never 'gained' powers but is a force himself that pulled together over millenia.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 08:01 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Zatanna beats them all.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 08:05 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

I expected jrodslam to enter and say "Flash can steal their speed and kill'em all !!!"

Hey, the world is getting better...........

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 08:18 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
I expected jrodslam to enter and say "Flash can steal their speed and kill'em all !!!"

Hey, the world is getting better...........

Har har.

But being real, as much as i like Flash, noone in the JLA can beat her. Or should be able to beat her for that matter.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 08:19 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by jrodslam
Har har.

But being real, as much as i like Flash, noone in the JLA can beat her. Or should be able to beat her for that matter.
but, she's not one of the main JLA, she's just a reserve member [what hero isnt?], so she's not really in consideration.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 08:23 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote