KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Bastila vs. ROTS Anakin

Bastila vs. ROTS Anakin
Started by: Master Vos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
overlord
OD'd

Hold your horses Traya, I am not wrong.. laughing
I was merely questioning this statement you gave. I wasn't implying anything.

I know damn well that Dooku is the superior duelist but the thought of trying to lose on purpose sounds like mission impossible when battling a psycho who can cut you in pieces.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 10:06 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

I think Dooku wasn't very good at losing gracefully, that's all.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 10:16 PM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

If anyone thinks for one bloody second Bandon could even touch ROTS Sidious...

This KOTOR power exaggeration has got to stop...

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 10:45 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lightsnake
If anyone thinks for one bloody second Bandon could even touch ROTS Sidious...

This KOTOR power exaggeration has got to stop...

Then provide some proof. So far, I have seen nothing that indicated that ROTS Sidious is the same as DE Sidious. If you give me some ample proof, I will consider your theory and I may well accept it.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 10:52 PM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Sorry, wrong post.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 10:53 PM
Lightsnake

There is nothing to even HINT DE Sidious and ROTS Sidious are the same...hell if anything, DE Sidious is the weaker one considering his clones were messed with by Carnor Jax. If I'm permitted to use the EU, I can provide ample example

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 11:02 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

You are permitted to use the EU, indulge me.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 11:04 PM
Lucius
Unknown

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lightsnake
There is nothing to even HINT DE Sidious and ROTS Sidious are the same...hell if anything, DE Sidious is the weaker one considering his clones were messed with by Carnor Jax. If I'm permitted to use the EU, I can provide ample example

More garbage from Lightsnake....

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 11:05 PM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

Y'know, Ven, you have never posted anything to discredit, let alone disprove. When you can, feel free to join in.

Traya, can we continue this back at Escape's thread?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 11:06 PM
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Sure. Just a thing though Veneficius, so far Lightsnake is being civil and corteous. If you want to argue with him, do so. Don't resort to ad hominem attacks.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 11:10 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

I'd say Bastilla could at least get Anakin bruised up a bit, maybe even kill him. I'm not exactly sure how powerful Bastilla is, because when I play KotOR, it freezes up on the part with the elevator leading down to the undercity.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 12:01 AM
Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

More powerful than the second in command of the Sith Empire.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 12:05 AM
-kV-
[:::::{============)

Espio, the reason why I think it freezes on Undercity is because there is so many SHADOWS there that your graphics card can't take it. I recommend you go to the Graphics Section in the game and take out Grass and Shadows, then the game runs smoothly. If that's not working, then I don't know what it is.

Last edited by -kV- on Dec 27th, 2005 at 04:49 PM

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 04:40 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Yep, just tone down all your graphics.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 04:48 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Bastila wins. She was more powerful then Bandon, who was more powerful then several Council Members of that time.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 05:24 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

Bastila duels like a slug in the KOTOR cinematic.

"but malak sh3 w4s m0re powerful lol"

And Anakin said he was more powerful than Sidious. Do people lie?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 01:15 PM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote