KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Minority Report

Minority Report
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
turin

thats a good point. i never thought of that when i watched it. i guess they thought they had such a good story they didnt mind a flaw in it.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post May 8th, 2003 10:48 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

As far as I remember, don't the balls only roll out once the visions are being studied? The echoes are deleted before this happens.

But in any case, Minority Report isn't actually 100% brilliant on its internal logic. It is best not to think too strongly about the continuity and sense of it all and just go with the mood.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 8th, 2003 10:52 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

the minority report was so cool, mindboggling sometimes. i bet the book is better, they always are.

Old Post May 9th, 2003 02:23 AM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

it was a good movie, but i felt it kind of got drug out at the end, but i guess they couldnt of ended it any sooner otherwise the whole story wouldnt have been told.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post May 9th, 2003 05:09 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

eh this movie was pretty good, but I wouldn't go out and see it again

Old Post May 9th, 2003 07:25 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

am I the only one when I say this movie was definitly not worth the money I spend on it?

Old Post May 9th, 2003 07:58 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

does anyone know when this movie is based upon like what year in the Future it is.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 02:09 AM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

The film was better than I thought it would be

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 02:23 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I finally saw this thing and was impressed with it in a general sense, considering I usually don't like futuristic movies.

It was kind of predictable at the end but the overall I liked the underlying background story to it. I'd watch it again.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 06:46 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spectr4L
The Loyalist

I thoroughly enjoyed Minority Report. I'd say that it's one of my top favorite films.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 09:32 AM
Spectr4L is currently offline Click here to Send Spectr4L a Private Message Find more posts by Spectr4L Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

i liked this movie i thought it had a interesting plot

and Godshinto it is set in the year 2054

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 02:05 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

i think this movie is just awesome. it gives such a crazy look at what the future could be like. but the 3 twins that can forsee crimes is kinda unrealistic, but everything else could be what it's like in our future. i think the movie was incredible and very clever

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 04:16 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by yerssot
am I the only one when I say this movie was definitly not worth the money I spend on it?
I rented it not too long ago...so I'd say it was worth $2...

A decent movie

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 01:41 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote