KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » i have doubts about quinlan being a sith

i have doubts about quinlan being a sith
Started by: DarthMaul9123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

No?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 12:14 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

quote: (post)
Originally posted by exanda kane

Yet your deliberatedly being a dickhead now. My argument speaks for itself and stop being childish, so next time I suggest to keep quiet.

And Mist, despite your child-like mannerisms, you have a point about the ex-jedi. Whoever said that any jedi who leave the Order is a dark jedi is wrong. Infact Jedi that leave the Order for reasons other than mass murder can usually still be called Jedi, they just do not act on behalf of the Council.

This will be my last post with regards to this. Im not interested in derailing threads. Yes I was deliberately being a dickhead, but why not when I have to put up with people like you?eek!

Now now, provoking and name calling will only instigate matters, so maybe before you start telling me how to act, you should watch yourself as well.

Yes, their all generalisations; do not argue with these points otherwise I will flame you.

Now, didnt you just tell me to stop acting childish? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now, I see Rex has pointed out that I was right, so I see no need for me to post in here again with regards to the topic smile

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 01:51 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yup!

So, in that case, both of you cut it out, especially Exanda, cause he started it.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 01:52 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Oh I see. It's like that is it...

Well Mist, I have to say I did like you. Then I asked you to stop going off topic and stop taking everything everybody says literally, so you decided to be awkward. Fine you can do that. But please dont act all high and mighty about things, your the childish one.

So back on to the topic that has aready run its course and dried up.

And Rex; your a waste of space. I'd rather steal candy from XYZ Jedi...

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 02:52 AM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

sith (not the race) is a religion followed by force sensitives that use the force. they are trained by either the sith holocron, or a sith master.

Some men die under the mountain just looking for gold
Some die looking for a hand to hold

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 05:45 AM
Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Oh I see. It's like that is it...

Well Mist, I have to say I did like you. Then I asked you to stop going off topic and stop taking everything everybody says literally, so you decided to be awkward. Fine you can do that. But please dont act all high and mighty about things, your the childish one.

So back on to the topic that has aready run its course and dried up.

And Rex; your a waste of space. I'd rather steal candy from XYZ Jedi...

And you're an idiot. Stop the childishness or I'll go get Ush.

You were wrong, as horrible as that may seem. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 08:26 AM
exanda kane

Rex grow up. If anybody needs to speak to Ush its me, being harassed by, I'm not proud to say, a couple of losers.

And by the way i am not wrong and if you understand what a grose generalisations is, you'll understand that.cool

Now, for the sake of this thread and all of humanity please grow up.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 11:57 AM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

How childish...

You ARE wrong. There is a great difference between a Dark Jedi and a Sith Lord. Dark Jedi is just a Jedi using the Dark Side. Like Jerec, Desann, etc. A Sith Lord uses the Sith teachings and powers of the Dark Side, and knows much more of the Dark Side than a simple Dark Jedi does, and is relatively more powerful.

Now, I'm going to go get Ush, because you're just being stupid...

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 07:12 PM
calvs
Kommunist

Originally posted by Captain REX
How childish...

You ARE wrong. There is a great difference between a Dark Jedi and a Sith Lord. Dark Jedi is just a Jedi using the Dark Side. Like Jerec, Desann, etc. A Sith Lord uses the Sith teachings and powers of the Dark Side, and knows much more of the Dark Side than a simple Dark Jedi does, and is relatively more powerful.

Now, I'm going to go get Ush, because you're just being stupid...

is this not what i said?

Some men die under the mountain just looking for gold
Some die looking for a hand to hold

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 07:13 PM
Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Mist and you both said it. Exanda disagreed with Mist as soon as he got here, and is being all whiney about it now that he has more people agreeing with Mist.

Pathetic.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 07:14 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sigh... argumentative debate is one thing, but you know full well that calling Rex, a veteran member, a mod and one of my personal buddies in these areas, a 'waste of space' is hardly going to mind me to see you as the victim, Exanda. That sort of comment we can very much do without.

And whilst it is true that the average moviegoer will not see the difference, and whilst the term 'Dark Jedi' doesn't actually have any form of official description...

... it is simply the application of common sense that you are not a Sith unless you are in the organisation called the Sith. Therefore the distinction between Dark Siders (of which there could theoretically be many) and Sith (of which there can only be two, in PT times anyway) is a valid one to make.

GL doesn't actually have any truck with Dark Jedi because he clearly sees Dark Siders as exceptionally rare, and heavily implies that the only Dark Siders in his creation are Sith.

But in the wider continuity of the EU there is no need to be so strict.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 07:22 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CobbleR
Kielbasa Sausage

This is for Exanda and all the other people that didn't or do not pay attention in English.

Your=Possessive
You're=You are

There=Indicating a place
Their=Possessive
They're=They are

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 11:43 AM
Click here to Send CobbleR a Private Message Find more posts by CobbleR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Woah. I go away for one bleeding day and this is what happens?

So this is why I don't usually try and give constructive comments that were useful, because I have a bunch of idiots feel attacked.

1. My argument was never aimed at Mist apart from one single comment; which was "stop trying to make an argument out of nothing". Someone was just trying to inform someone else about the different definitions and Mist unnecessarily 'corrected' him and brought the whole flaming thread down by going off topic. And as Ush correctly said, there is no official defintion for such a thing.

2. Ush, I dont see why you should be victimising anyone, especially me, since this was quite a stable debate until Rex misinterpreted my joke, hence the rather large eek!

3. I'm sorry CobbleR, if this particular non standard variation of the second person singular or plural possesive pronoun, written for the need of haste, offends you.

Now despite this seeming incredibly pathetic mess, can we reach for the light and carry on passively?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 08:13 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Don't expect me to take your flame lightly, exanda- and a flame it was. Don;t do it again- no arguments.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 12:07 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Don't expect me to take your flame lightly, exanda- and a flame it was. Don;t do it again- no arguments.

Sorry I dont understand. It was no flame. That is, hopefully, clear now.

And happy New Year my fellow Essex-person-guy thingme. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 12:28 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, it's just as clear as before, and your behaviour was not acceptable. If you have a problem with that, do it privately; I have made my ruling in here.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jan 2nd, 2006 at 11:59 AM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 12:42 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Because calling me a waste of space is a joke, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyways, what more is there to be discussed? Quinlan wasn't a Sith.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:10 AM
exanda kane

Yes it was Rex wink
Sorry if you took it the wrong way.

And yeah, Quinlan was no Sith.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 12:50 PM