KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Commander Cody Vs a Droideka

Commander Cody Vs a Droideka
Started by: General Envy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Commander Cody Vs a Droideka

Commander Cody as a blaster rifle with clone trooper armors, the droidekas are their regular stuff, and this takes place in the Jedi Temple.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 05:26 AM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

well at least he didnt use the dancing banana...Droideka wins.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 06:15 AM
Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-FENS

Cody, he's a hell of a lot more equipped, trained and more intelligent than a simple droideka.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 06:21 AM
Click here to Send D-FENS a Private Message Find more posts by D-FENS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaithen

Right that stupid droid would die

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 07:49 AM
Click here to Send Kaithen a Private Message Find more posts by Kaithen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smoker Stevens
Marihuana Smuggler

If that droid is stupid enough to not activate his shield, Cody might have a good chance. With shield Cody would be wasted.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 01:11 PM
Click here to Send Smoker Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Smoker Stevens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

It also depends alot on the location. If there are alot of walls and cover Cody takes this with ease, if not I'd have to favour the droideka but not by much. Remember that Anakin took out 2 with one shot each from a space ship, those space ships have to fire alot on eachother to blow up, but it doesent require as much explosives to blow them. If Cody has grenades or rocket launchers I bet he could take out the shields pretty fast. (I know those explosives arent quite as strong as missiles but they are very strong anyway).

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 01:39 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Droideka's are uber, they shoot those dumb clones to pieces.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 02:33 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Unless the droideka lets down its shield for some reason, it'll annihilate Cody. If a pair of Jedi run from it, then one commander will not do much.

It takes the cannons of a starship to penetrate the shields, his rifle won't do much. And that's all he has, other than his jetpack, and jetpacks can't be used to kill things...unless you're R2...

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 08:08 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

So Cody only has a blaster rifle? Then the droideka if it's one with shields. if not Cody wins.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 09:00 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

This is jedi temple, alot of areas, and droideka's shield don't last forever.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 09:31 PM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by General Envy
Who the hell cares if they don't last forever? They last long enough to blast Cody.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 10:41 PM
Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

I don't think so. Cody could hide almost anywhere in the jedi temple and keep the droid in sight, after the shields go down he kills it. Damn even Jar Jar Binks took down a droideka without shields.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 12:07 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth plo koon
darth moose

droid wins simply uses its psg and when the clone is shooting at it the droid would wipe his ass

death before dishhonour

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:43 PM
Click here to Send darth plo koon a Private Message Find more posts by darth plo koon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Normal procedure when seeing a Droideka was calling in artilarry support and avoiding it, no way a clone trooper would take it down...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:52 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

I thought he had a full equipment, with only a blaster rifle he is bantha fodder.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 09:14 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

in the movies, they do, if all that's shooting them is small-arms.

as someone stated earlier, if one on one, jedi flee from droidekas...then how the hell can a single clone, with a blaster rifle, stand a chance?

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 10:15 PM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

You're basing that off Battlefront aren't ya?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 08:09 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Droideka wins

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 08:15 AM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Originally posted by Spearhead
in the movies, they do, if all that's shooting them is small-arms.

as someone stated earlier, if one on one, jedi flee from droidekas...then how the hell can a single clone, with a blaster rifle, stand a chance?

They flee, often because they don't have time, if they fought them it would take a long while and reinforcements might arrive.

I asked that question on this forum, "why do the jedi run from driodekas" and that's the answere I got from all the people.
Still, it could be wrong.

We see gungans take down droidekas, I bet their shields arent too blaster resistant. Still, without a full equipment with explosives and other stuff, Cody has no chance.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 11:31 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by kamikz
They flee, often because they don't have time, if they fought them it would take a long while and reinforcements might arrive.

I asked that question on this forum, "why do the jedi run from driodekas" and that's the answere I got from all the people.
Still, it could be wrong.

We see gungans take down droidekas, I bet their shields arent too blaster resistant. Still, without a full equipment with explosives and other stuff, Cody has no chance.
That is true, Qui-Gon did say, "It's a stand-off, let's go." They did not have the time to fight them.

But correct me if I'm wrong, but the Droideka in the Grassy Plain Battle didn't have their shields up.

And I say, unless this NOT a Mexican Stand-off... that even without the shields up, that Droideka can unleash much more firepower in the time it would take Cody to disable it. In that same time, just one of the many bolts the Destroyer fires can kill Cody.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 10:59 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote