KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » IG88, Boba Fett and Jango Fett vs Darth Maul

IG88, Boba Fett and Jango Fett vs Darth Maul
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darth plo koon
darth moose

ig-88 and the fett's take this i would say ig-88 and about 4 blasters and janga and bobas blaster plus some flame against a double saber maybe maul would block 70% of the blasters and non of the flame no to say jango and baba have jet packs but maul would think fast and take ig-88 down 1st then he would be able to turn fast enough to kill the 2 fetts at once

death before dishhonour

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:51 PM
Click here to Send darth plo koon a Private Message Find more posts by darth plo koon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

^yep

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 09:41 PM
Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kamikz
Still he didn't make it, and I wouldent really go so far on the capture part either. You can clearly see that when Obi-Wan is running towards him and is in lightsaber range, he swings at Jangos head but Jango flies up in the air. That would be a little risky if he didn't want to kill him. And it wouldent be that easy either. Maul couldent just force pull them in (not saying that you said it, just from another post) either, Obi could have done that easy then.

on the other hand, he could have deflected the shots back to Jango, rather than harmlessly away...dammit Lucas, make your character's intentions a bit more clear

anywho, it's safe to say that without their jet packs, neither of the Fetts stand a chance...but I wouldn't put it past them to grab 2 blaster pistols each and merely overwhelm Maul with blasts

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 10:12 PM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

quote:
Maul gets WTFpwned.

God thing someone else around here has common sense.
quote:
I totally agree with DarthSith19 here.

That's a nice change.
quote:
he is possibly 80% of Obi-Wan's power.

At least, I'd say 90%.

Oh yeah, and did I mention IG-88 can delfect blaster bolts with his hands?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 12:48 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by darthsith19
Unless I'm mistaken Obi-Wan went into that fight with his lightsaber.

Maul killed 3 Jedi plus tons of other non-Jedi. Jango has also killed many Jedi. Not sure about Boba.

Look, it'd be hard enough for Maul to block 3 lethal dead on balls accurate laser bolts at once (two from Jango, one from Boba) plus he's have to dodge any saber darts. His cloak'd probably end up on fire and if IG-88 released toxic gas into the air with can be filtered out by the Fett'sfilter devices on their helmets there's no way in hell Maul could win.

Yeah he went into the fight with his lightsaber but how long did he keep it. Not long.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 12:56 AM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Originally posted by Shadow x 20
Yeah he went into the fight with his lightsaber but how long did he keep it. Not long.

Because he was disarmed.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 12:59 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

By Boba in the Slave 1

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 01:00 AM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Oh yeah, and did I mention IG-88 can delfect blaster bolts with his hands?

doesn't matter, I doubt they block a lightsaber

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 02:38 AM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Originally posted by Spearhead
doesn't matter, I doubt they block a lightsaber

But it'd never come down to that Cause Maul'd already be dead.

quote:
By Boba in the Slave 1

Doesn't matter, it wasn't doing him any good anyways.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 09:39 PM
-kV-
[:::::{============)

Agree with all the people who have sense: Maul gets blasted into 50 million pieces, ouch eek!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 09:52 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

But it'd never come down to that Cause Maul'd already be dead.

Doesn't matter, it wasn't doing him any good anyways.

true, cuz yea i forgot ig88 had that pulse cannon which is full auto and he wouldnt be able to deflect those blasts

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 11:13 PM
Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Overmaster
The Stranger

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 12:24 AM
Click here to Send The Overmaster a Private Message Find more posts by The Overmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Overmaster
The Stranger

One question, where does this take place?
Flat Place no cover, Maul gets Owned. Assuming of course that he just stands there like an idiot trying to deflect all the shots taken at him.

A giant maze would be cool (and no, the fetts wouldnt be able to fly over it). I could see maul hunting them down one by one. Thats a definite win for maul.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 12:24 AM
Click here to Send The Overmaster a Private Message Find more posts by The Overmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

Jango and boba got PWNed by jedi so this is easily maul the force is too powerful for bounty hunters

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 02:40 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
Jango and boba got PWNed by jedi so this is easily maul the force is too powerful for bounty hunters

LOL, yeah, cause Maul pwns all!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 03:02 AM
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

True that

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 03:03 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

lol word

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 03:24 AM
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
True that

I was making fun of you.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 04:31 AM
exanda kane

confused ..... eek! ..... laughing out loud

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 02:31 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote