KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Women vs Supermen

Wonder Women vs Supermen
Started by: xmarksthespot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HaSon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by outavodka
lets put it like this it wouldnt matter if max contralld supes or not if it came down to it WW goes down. Supes broke WW's wrist by squeezing her bracelets not to mention it look like he DENTED THEM!

Diana broke multiple ribs in Superman's body aswell as one of his kneecaps. You guys who say he could say take all 3 are selling them way short. Troia is at least as strong as Diana and perhaps even a skyfather.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 11:39 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

I omited she did that too him i wasnt oblivious to it. I never said hed do it all himself eithr! Just that TEAM BIG BLUE LEADS TO VICTORY!

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 11:44 PM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

He'd have to do it all himself. Conner isn't a match for Troia or Diana and since they fight in character he wouldn't touch Cassie. He goes down quickly.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 11:47 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by AcousticDoc
I think superman can take all three of them out by himself. After watching him kick Diana's ass in the Max lord story, very few can withstand a bloodlusted superman.
It was a relatively mutual ass-kicking. She was the one holding back, he wasn't.

Originally posted by outavodka
lets put it like this it wouldnt matter if max contralld supes or not if it came down to it WW goes down. Supes broke WW's wrist by squeezing her bracelets not to mention it look like he DENTED THEM!
To me it looked like he broke her wrist by... you know... squeezing her wrist.

They're fighting "in character" i.e. Wonder Woman will kill if she deems it necessary, but they're still fighting i.e. Conner can put his personal feelings for Cassie aside, and vice versa.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 01:19 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

when did they fight? What comic

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 01:30 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by The Ion
Diana broke multiple ribs in Superman's body aswell as one of his kneecaps. You guys who say he could say take all 3 are selling them way short. Troia is at least as strong as Diana and perhaps even a skyfather.

Maybe I missed something, when was it stated that Diana broke Superman's ribs and a kneecap?

Yes, WW put up a good fight but Supes was dominating the fight and even WW admitted it. True, WW was holding back but just barely.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 01:36 AM
3.14 is currently offline Click here to Send 3.14 a Private Message Find more posts by 3.14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I believe Supes commented on it during the Sacrifice aftermath.

I wouldn't say he dominated the fight. The fact is she took his best punches including the sun to earth Thorbuster ( shifty ) and got up from all of them. The fact that she felt the need to hold back even a little bit shows she could have done way more damage than she did.

Supes can beat Wonder Woman (and vice versa) but he isn't beating two Wonder Women (Diana and Donna).

Last edited by HaSon on Jan 2nd, 2006 at 02:11 AM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 01:59 AM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

The chicks go down. And this is even a topic question? WW is a nothing...Much weaker than Superman. And you guys sayin she can hold him up long enough Supes uses a bit of speed and strenght and it's about 5 punches and damn WW is down. She is not unbreakable like Supe maybe skilled fighter, good weapons but not as much power and speed. These hoes are gonna die. Come on....Damn.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 02:33 AM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by The Ion

I wouldn't say he dominated the fight. The fact is she took his best punches including the sun to earth Thorbuster ( shifty ) and got up from all of them. The fact that she felt the need to hold back even a little bit shows she could have done way more damage than she did.

Do the chicks have K-nite rings in this fight?

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 02:53 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Originally posted by Rewmac
The chicks go down. And this is even a topic question? WW is a nothing...Much weaker than Superman. And you guys sayin she can hold him up long enough Supes uses a bit of speed and strenght and it's about 5 punches and damn WW is down. She is not unbreakable like Supe maybe skilled fighter, good weapons but not as much power and speed. These hoes are gonna die. Come on....Damn.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:00 AM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Do the chicks have K-nite rings in this fight?
Didn't WW lose the Kryptonite ring when she was punched back to Earth from when Superman brought them both close to the sun?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:03 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Didn't WW lose the Kryptonite ring when she was punched back to Earth from when Superman brought them both close to the sun?
She lost it when Supes punched her in the face I think.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:04 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

She lost it when Supes punched her in the face I think.
I.e. the sun-to-earth punch so when she was fighting him for the most part she was K-nite-ringless.

And no they don't have K-nite rings in the fight, they're the most recent incarnations and have only what they'd normally carry.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:09 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Troia & Wonder Girl raise their shirts and flashes the dynamic duo. While Superman is distracted and trying to cover Superboys eyes. WW uses her lazos to tie them up and then the 3 girls all jump in for the beating of their life.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:15 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Yea but wasn't the ring what saved her from Superman tossin her into the Sun?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:15 AM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I forgot the Kryptonite ring that puts a different shade on the whole battle, I will have to reread it, she was holding back but had the K ring at the star confusedwriting that poor normally belongs in a marvel mutant comic.

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:17 AM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Yea but wasn't the ring what saved her from Superman tossin her into the Sun?
Possibly... the Sacrifice aftermath thing makes it seem like he never intended to throw her in.

I saw that fight as relatively even. She could have done more than just glance his neck, he may have thrown her into the sun. Both are worse for wear after the fight.

However this wasn't intended as just WW vs Superman..... otherwise I would have just made WW vs Superman...

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:30 AM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

If'd have 2 Kryptonite rings even my granny would be able to beat Superman and Superboy....

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:36 AM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
It was a relatively mutual ass-kicking. She was the one holding back, he wasn't.

It was in her own title aswell ! smile

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 02:38 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Rewmac
If'd have 2 Kryptonite rings even my granny would be able to beat Superman and Superboy....
Not if he blasted you with heat vision from 100ft. away.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 02:39 PM