KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Bucky

Respect Bucky
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Deutchsman

FEAR THE BUCKY!!!!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 05:19 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

That picture is from the time when Bucky built a giant Bucky spaceship and bombed Germany with anti-nazi biological weapons. He ended up killing 30 million people, but it doesn't matter, 'cause they all are nazis anyway.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 05:22 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
That picture is from the time when Bucky built a giant Bucky spaceship and bombed Germany with anti-nazi biological weapons. He ended up killing 30 million people, but it doesn't matter, 'cause they all are nazis anyway.

I thought it was the time Bucky grew to a giant, Nazi stomping, 5000ft tall and kicked Germany's ass.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 05:33 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

No, that was other time.

And I think he attacked Switzerland then. He heard someone talk German and couldn't stop himself. He also wiped out Liechtenstein just because he could do it.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 05:36 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, that was other time.

And I think he attacked Switzerland then. He heard someone talk German and couldn't stop himself. He also wiped out Liechtenstein just because he could do it.

Well, I mean...it's called Liechtenstein. It had it coming.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 05:46 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Well...yeah. God bless Arnold if Bucky ever happens to come across him.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 05:51 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Sue , IT looks like bucky is captured , but we all know he was ready to perform a covert assassination on that mustachioed bastard....

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 05:52 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by grey fox
Sue , IT looks like bucky is captured , but we all know he was ready to perform a covert assassination on that mustachioed bastard....

(please log in to view the image)

Yeah, we all know that Bucky likes to play with the minds of his enemies before he devours them.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 06:07 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Good God men, we have created a monster... laughing

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 06:16 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

quote:
Respect Bucky

No. laughing out loud

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 06:23 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

"I think he's a Nazi! Kill him!!!!!"

"Bucky, he's from Jamaica."

"What the F*ck is the difference!? He has brown eyes, I met Nazi who had brown eyes once!"

*BLAM!*

"Bucky! You killed him!"

"He had brown eyes, and Nazis have brown eyes!"

"But...I have brown eyes too."

"..."

*BLAM!*

Prosecutor: "I UNDERSTAND your wife recently went on an excursion to the WEST INDIES?"

Defendent: "Yes, that is true."

Prosecutor: "JAMAICA??"

Defendent: "No! She went of her own accord, thank you!"

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 06:26 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Originally posted by long pig
NO!

The Bucky is above such logic! Wait...where are you from? Germany?!

Nah... although I am part German. whistle

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 07:24 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Thanks for reminding me how much Bucky sucked.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 07:41 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by who?-kid
Thanks for reminding me how much Bucky sucked.

NAAAAAZZZIIII!!!!! mad

(lol, seriously, you should read the new Winter Soldier series. It's revealed that Bucky was real badass druing the WWII...he did all the dirty jobs while Captain America was the poster boy. He was gifted advance scout, for example.)

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 08:48 PM
Kid Kurdy

I have the impression that 90 % of the Marvel characters have become really bad ass the last couple of years.

And yes, I heard something about that Winter Soldier stuff, but life's too short to read all the existing comics.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 08:56 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by who?-kid
I have the impression that 90 % of the Marvel characters have become really bad ass the last couple of years.

Well...

...yeah. sad

But Bucky was BADASS since the beginning? Even Cap hasn't knocked out BOTH Hitler and Red Skull at the same time!

He is also one of the longest-standing Marvel characters.

People used to think that Namor sucked, until I showed pics with him kicking the ass of nearly every hero and villain.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 09:00 PM
Kid Kurdy

But Bucky was BADASS since the beginning? Even Cap hasn't knocked out BOTH Hitler and Red Skull at the same time!

It's not that I hate Bucky or such, but the comics back then were horribly written - propaganda all the way - and continuity and in depth characters were only empty words.
quote:
People used to think that Namor sucked, until I showed pics with him kicking the ass of nearly every hero and villain.

True, your Respect Namor thread has become legendary. Namor is cool. I'm no fan however, but I really respect his place in the Marvel Hierarchy (just behind Spider-Man wink )

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 09:07 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

No way would people swallow Bucky today - a teenage kid in WW2 alongside Cap? He's done more realistically in the Ultimates universe.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 09:18 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by roughrider
No way would people swallow Bucky today - a teenage kid in WW2 alongside Cap? He's done more realistically in the Ultimates universe.

yep but he is virtually useless and boring character in the ultimates. Don't get me wrong, the Ultimates 2nd series is one of my favourite comics out at the moment but Bucky is the worst character in it.

However in mainstream marvel Bucky rocks........ rock

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 09:24 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boozing
Restricted

Account Restricted

bucky is no called winter soldier. bucky now hates captian america and wants to kill him. bucky now has a metal arm.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 01:23 AM
Boozing is currently offline Click here to Send Boozing a Private Message Find more posts by Boozing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote