KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » My friend...

My friend...
Started by: JacopeX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yo he had a life here

he had friends, a gurl, a job, everytyhing

and he left all that

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:25 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fini
Hmmm

lol hey if the person is making trouble and part of society that brings down the name of their hardworking , honest countrymen, THEN SEND THEIR SORRY ASSES BACK where they came from.

laughing out loud OMFG...I can just picture you on a Naturalization/Deportation board...

Mr. So and So, we regret to inform you that we are sending your sorry ass back to where you came from... laughing out loud

956,000: Moosey

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:25 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

hehehe

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:26 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

welllll it will be a little more colourly said than that.

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:27 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by JacopeX
Yea, but we have to suffer like hiding cowards miffed:

then stop swimming across the river

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:28 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
laughing out loud OMFG...I can just picture you on a Naturalization/Deportation board...

Mr. So and So, we regret to inform you that we are sending your sorry ass back to where you came from... laughing out loud

laughing out loud that'd be so funny.....

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:29 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
then stop swimming across the river

what and take the long way through the dessert you crazy!?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:29 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh ok lemme give you all something to think about and think about this hard iight

Try goin to a placei dont know like El salvador, I know how it is ova there, they really unfair with peoples right and dont give people enough money to live in parts there. There one of those countries that think of havin the deed of war. Now try livin in a country down south america with alot of imperialism and killin. Yo jus think about it, would you wanna live in poverty and.or a place with alot of bad goverment or live in America with freedom

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:31 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Oh ok lemme give you all something to think about and think about this hard iight

Try goin to a placei dont know like El salvador, I know how it is ova there, they really unfair with peoples right and dont give people enough money to live in parts there. There one of those countries that think of havin the deed of war. Now try livin in a country down south america with alot of imperialism and killin. Yo jus think about it, would you wanna live in poverty and.or a place with alot of bad goverment or live in America with freedom

You can live in the US, if you come in legally. IE, following the law.

My entire familly's from Europe, and they all came into the US legally.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:33 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

dude..youre talking about freedom and education and rights and stuff...yet you type like a moron. I dont mean disrespect man, but show what it is your preaching about. erm

krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Listen Speak ENGLISH and stop with the gansta wanna be talk and perhaps you'd be taken more seriously.

~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

No but im jus typin about why we come here. But to get back to the subject with getting deported, im glad ma parents got a green card thanks to ronald reagan.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:34 PM
krillinite

No but im jus typin about why we come here. But to get back to the subject with getting deported, im glad ma parents got a green card thanks to ronald reagan.

Reagan was a F***in Moron! but seriously man, type better, youll get a much more positive response

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:36 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Listen Speak ENGLISH and stop with the gansta wanna be talk and perhaps you'd be taken more seriously.

This is English:

Hey, how are you

This not english:

Holla, como estas

See i hate when people tell me to speak english when i am, and no i cant type well, but i could write well and talk well but jus dont feel like it, i only do it for school and for ma life iight. This aint no report or exam. Jus leave the people how they wanna type.

Now to get back on topic

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:37 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by a1hsauce
Reagan was a F***in Moron! but seriously man, type better, youll get a much more positive response
Reagan is one of my/our favorite presidents

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:37 PM
krillinite

As a fellow latino, i find it really hard to believe you said that

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:39 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

This is English:

Hey, how are you

This not english:

Holla, como estas

See i hate when people tell me to speak english when i am, and no i cant type well, but i could write well and talk well but jus dont feel like it, i only do it for school and for ma life iight. This aint no report or exam. Jus leave the people how they wanna type.

Now to get back on topic

*sigh* then keep typing like an ignorant idiot iiight?

JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wut?

JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

*sigh* then keep typing like an ignorant idiot
Im not being ignorant, im jus sayin. See, I cant see things the same as all of you do. When ever I see someone type wrong, i jus ignore it and i dont think of them as anything bad, but when you do, yall think of them as an idiot.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:40 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Wut?

point made

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:40 PM