KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spidey Questions

Spidey Questions
Started by: KnivesOut

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
doctorstrongbad

Since he can beat the sinister six as a team. It should be an easy win when he faces a member one on one.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 07:06 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FOOM

She can float. She can not fly.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 11:12 PM
FOOM is currently offline Click here to Send FOOM a Private Message Find more posts by FOOM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

No answer to my statement?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 09:18 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Since he can beat the sinister six as a team. It should be an easy win when he faces a member one on one.

Yes and no, in theory it would be easier, but he usualy uses their "teamwork" against them to win, or like in the original story he fights them one on one.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 09:45 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

I aree on the yes and no. But other wise they could beat him as a team if that was what they were used to doing. But since they're so used to working solo it's harder for them to cooperate than to get something accoplished, ergo they fail constantly. They have more sucess when working alone even thoug they all still get their butts kicked.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 08:13 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Well its hard to believe that have more problems working together then acting alone. I know spidey wins either way, but was just curious if anybody have an idea.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 08:36 PM
Lord Paradise

The classic Sinister Six is too dysfunctional to take him on one-on-one. Dr. Octopus has the ego problem. Mysterio and Kraven both need to set up the fight. The other three would probably end up hurting each other in a fight.

Old Post May 6th, 2007 12:36 PM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by Lord Paradise
The classic Sinister Six is too dysfunctional to take him on one-on-one. Dr. Octopus has the ego problem. Mysterio and Kraven both need to set up the fight. The other three would probably end up hurting each other in a fight.

They do it all the time in the comics. I would agree that lack of team work would be their biggest problem. Either way, Spiderman would crush them.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 04:16 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Is spidermans new black suit in the recent spicey comics "back in black" the symbiote or just black material?

Old Post May 18th, 2007 11:41 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Is spidermans new black suit in the recent spicey comics "back in black" the symbiote or just black material?

Just black material.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 02:40 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, he doesn't get any enhancements does me?

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 06:44 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
So, he doesn't get any enhancements does me?

No, you don't get enhancements. stick out tongue

PWNT

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 10:26 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

You mean he doesn't get enhancements? I mean like his strength increasing or him becoming faster. So, he basically uses the suit for stealth missions now.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 12:12 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
You mean he doesn't get enhancements? I mean like his strength increasing or him becoming faster. So, he basically uses the suit for stealth missions now.

Ya, I know. You just said "deos me" so I desided to be a smart ass and say you don't. No he doesn't get any ehancements. Its a cloth replica of the symbiote costume made by black cat.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 02:21 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyway, what's been up with Ultimate Hobgoblin lately & can someone give me some pictures?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:40 AM
carnageandvenom

Hey guys i know i haven't posted on this site in like forever but i was wondering How exactly spidermans black suit remained webbed to the church after all thoose years isn't supposed to dissolve after an hour?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 08:35 PM
carnageandvenom is currently offline Click here to Send carnageandvenom a Private Message Find more posts by carnageandvenom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

CAV, It's quite possible that Peter altered the webbing as he does in many cases to fit the situation in order to hold the suit as long as possible. Though I'm not sure.

My Question being...
Does anyone have a sample of one of the new USM's by the new artist?
Thanks.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 02:11 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

True.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 12:32 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Why does Spider-man have to be reset?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 03:59 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Why does Spider-man have to be reset?
Strongbad? Hey! I haven't seen you around these forums in a while. eek!

PWNT

Old Post Jun 21st, 2008 07:03 PM