KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Enraged Pikachu vs. Wolverine

Enraged Pikachu vs. Wolverine
Started by: GODSCRIBE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Madvillain

Enraged Pikachu vs. Wolverine

Who wins this?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 10:45 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pikachu

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 10:46 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

pikachu

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 10:48 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateIronman

pikachu.Period!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 10:49 PM
UltimateIronman is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateIronman a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateIronman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Pikachu
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
pikachu
Originally posted by UltimateIronman
pikachu.Period!
Pi..KAAAAAAAA...CHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 10:56 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

The yellow little bastard

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 10:56 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

No contest.... Wolverine's flesh gets burned from his skeleton

yes

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 10:59 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

PIKACHU WINS!!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 11:07 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jacobo0o

pikachu goes down hard

wolverine gets a pokeball

and catch him

and then he goes out to catch them all

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 11:36 PM
jacobo0o is currently offline Click here to Send jacobo0o a Private Message Find more posts by jacobo0o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

i don't know about that. He'd have to render Pikachu unconcious first, and that isn't an easy task because he's probably 100x faster than Wolverine. And even then Wolverine will prove to be an excellent conductor of Pikas electric bolts...

Pikachu 10/10

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 11:44 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

I don't know where you get the idea that Pikachu is "100x faster" than Wolverine, considering the guy dodges bullets and lasers as par for the course.....

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 01:24 AM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Piedmon
I don't know where you get the idea that Pikachu is "100x faster" than Wolverine, considering the guy dodges bullets and lasers as par for the course.....

agility attack Pwns wolverine in speed.

that being said I go for the little hairy yellow bastard for the win.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 01:28 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

Originally posted by Jose123
that being said I go for the little hairy yellow bastard for the win.

That's..... I..... no, wait..... errr.... I agree! =0

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 01:29 AM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

are you comparing Wolverine's speed to the speed of a bullet? or to the speed of light?

blink

just because a person misses with a gun doesn't mean the other guy was moving at lightspeed

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 01:37 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

It's when he activates his Kaio-Ken that his secret Instant Transmission becomes available, you see.....

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 01:45 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

It's when he activates his Kaio-Ken that his secret Instant Transmission becomes available, you see.....

pffffftt..... i was being sarcastic.... everyone knows about the super-ken-doll thingy

yes

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 01:56 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

pikachu pwns

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 01:58 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Last edited by Next Venom_girl on Jan 16th, 2006 at 02:04 AM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 02:02 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MuffinmanMike

Originally posted by jacobo0o
pikachu goes down hard

wolverine gets a pokeball

and catch him

and then he goes out to catch them all

Just the thought of Wolverine yelling out "Alright! I caught a Pikachu!" makes me chuckle.

But you have to take into account that Pikachu DOES take things down that are considerably larger than itself(wether they're evolutionarily above him or not. Wailmer, for example, is technically a stage behind, but still on his level and still no match.)

On top of that, I don't care what universe you're from, a blast of electricity will hurt.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 09:10 AM
MuffinmanMike is currently offline Click here to Send MuffinmanMike a Private Message Find more posts by MuffinmanMike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Wolverine wins........ he invents the ADAMANTIUM POKEBALL !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 09:14 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote