KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Droping by for a little hi.

Droping by for a little hi.
Started by: Sgt. Hairy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

OMG!! Why aren't you gone!? Oh, well, maybe it was a false alarm, back to hiding then.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 02:31 AM
Wind Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt. Hairy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KENobi™
What you're trying to say is that I have no life. But you know what, I don't care what you're trying to say because I know the truth. smile

5 years of being with people I call friends, less than 10000 posts a year. That's actually minor compared to other members here at KMC, buddy. Imagine people with 30000 posts in a matter of months.

Think before you type and maybe then you will understand that you're supposed insults are without merit and will have no affect on me.
Like I said, keep your hopes up. It will hit your mind someday.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 02:33 AM
Sgt. Hairy is currently offline Click here to Send Sgt. Hairy a Private Message Find more posts by Sgt. Hairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sgt. Hairy
Like I said, keep your hopes up. It will hit your mind someday.

Wait for it...wait for it...wait for it...

*it hits his mind*

No sorry, false alarm. I just had gas. embarrasment

Seriously though, I don't care how long I've been at KMC or how many posts I have because I know that in the time I've spent here I've met some really awesome people and discussed some great upcoming movies.

It is you who needs to realize that you're addicted to KMC. I've admitted my addiction, but you're sitting here denying the fact that you couldn't honestly stay away from the forums.

You lated 9 whole days without a post, although you promised on the 7th that you were "No longer visiting KMC" and that this was your "last goodbye". Then you have the audacity to insult me while also wanting to be remembered as a "peace maker"?!

I'm sorry, audacity is probably too smart of a word for you...

Then you have the balls to insult me while also wanting to be remembered as a "peace maker"?!

My original posts in this thread were meant in jest, with no offence to you. I was merely pointing out that you just had to come back to KMC because you couldn't stay away. You took them the wrong way (perfectly understandable) but the way you insult me just proves you to be of ill temper and a short fuse. Do us all a favor and just stay true to your promise and leave KMC for good.

Last edited by LanceWindu on Jan 17th, 2006 at 02:45 AM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 02:41 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

This is great! big grin

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 04:01 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote