KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor's family vs Justice League

Thor's family vs Justice League
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Thor's family vs Justice League

There is no interfering by Spectre or Parallax

This fight take place in DC's earth

Thors family
Thor Odinson & Thor Eric Masterson
Beta Ray Bill
Magni
Thorgirl
Thunderstrike II Kevin Masterson
Mangaverse Thor
Ultimate Thor
Balder

vs

Justice League
Superman
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Flash
Firestorm
The Atom
Green Lantern Kyle
Red Tornado

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 06:27 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Thors family , the only hope of saving the Jl was supes , who has a weakness to magic. Unfortunately enough thor's family are dripping with the stuff.....

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 06:31 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

8 hammers & maces between the corps! eek! Ooohh, gonna be some heavy bangin' on some bodies tonight... evil face

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 07:14 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by roughrider
8 hammers & maces between the corps! eek! Ooohh, gonna be some heavy bangin' on some bodies tonight... evil face

actually only 5 hammers... When Masterson was Thor he had Mjolnir, Thor got by without it

Magni doesn't have a hammer (though his strength is rated well above thor's)

Thunderstrike II was fused with his father's mace.... so he doesn't carry a weapon

and Balder uses a sword (an enchanted sword i think)

smart

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 07:35 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Here a pick of Magni with a Hammer.

Attachment: magnireigning1.jpg
This has been downloaded 191 time(s).

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 07:52 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by golem370
Here a pick of Magni with a Hammer.

Yes, but Magni, Thor and Masterson-Thor all used the same hammer.... only one of them can have it here

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 07:57 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

But about Magni just have a Hammer like Masterson-Thor but just a Hammer

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 07:59 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Scoobless
Yes, but Magni, Thor and Masterson-Thor all used the same hammer.... only one of them can have it here

I did wonder about that at the beginning - how can Classic Thor and Masterson Thor be in the same place, with only one mjolnir? But, I thought for argument's sake they all had a version. But instead, maybe the three toss it in between them, like a tag match!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 08:00 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by roughrider
I did wonder about that at the beginning - how can Classic Thor and Masterson Thor be in the same place, with only one mjolnir? But, I thought for argument's sake they all had a version. But instead, maybe the three toss it in between them, like a tag match!

But about Magni just have a Hammer like Masterson-Thor but just a Hammer

the thing is Masterson NEEDS to have Mjolnir to have any power, Magni and Thor are powerful without it... Thor can even control the weather without it

Masterson and Thor have the same Identical bodies and strengths.... but only when Masterson has the hammer, when he's separated from it for 60 seconds he reverts to his human form

they fought for it once (sort of, the Enchantress was controlling Masterson)

(please log in to view the image)

this fight was the last time Masterson was ever Thor.... after this fight he was given the mace Thunderstrike

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 09:46 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Scoobless
(please log in to view the image)

this fight was the last time Masterson was ever Thor.... after this fight he was given the mace Thunderstrike

Like so:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 09:49 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Then let's have it be Masterson as Thuderstrike I, alongside his son Thuderstrike II. Let Magni carry mjolnir, and let Thor have his goat charriot and Asgardian armour.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 10:29 PM
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

The JLA lose.
It's really that simple.
The level of power in the Asgardian team (not strength .....power) is not only great but goes across the group.
The Asgardians win.

Now, there is a way the JLA could win .....that is if each member was operating at full potential. In this case Superman being sun-dipped, WonderWoman using the godwave, Kyle really pushing the limits of Oa, the Flash merging with the SF, Red Tornado tearing his robotic shell off so as to release his TRUE form (that of a very powerful celestial force), FireStorm being at the level where he was a genius plus had his powers (the dual firestorm that included the professor), and for Captain Marvel to have full access to the Rock of Eternity (which he will have after the Crisis due to the demise of the Wizard Shazam).

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 10:59 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

Thor family wins but it wont be an easy win. the main reason why they win is because the out number the dc team 9 to 8. naaaaaa Ultimate Thor is not a facter.

superman vs thor = 50/50
Masterson vs shazam = shazam
Beta Ray Bill vs Red Tornado = Beta Ray Bill wins but he would be hurting
Green Lantern vs Balder = Gl wins
Magni vs the atom = Atom wins no problem. magni cant kill wat he cant see or hit. the atom can kill anybody with a physical form.
Wonder Woman vs Thor Girl= WW 6/10
Thunderstrike vs Flash = flash wins
Mangaverse Thor vs Firestorm = firestorm gets kill really really really bad.

so now u have

Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Mangaverse Thor

VS
SUperman
Wondre woman
Green lantern
Flash
Atom

See Mangaverse Thor is more then able to take all of them all............... but rem wat I said about atom and him being able to kill anybody with a physical form.

Atom is the key to Dc victory with out him Mangi and Mangavers thor take out the whol Dc team alone

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 01:58 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

why would the Thor team send their physically most powerful character (Magni) against the Atom?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 02:16 AM
golem370

Maybe we could add Steel
Magni vs Superman
Thor Odinson vs Wonder Woman
Beta Ray Bill vs Captain Marvel
Thor Eric Masterson vs firestorm
Alternate Thor vs Green Lantern & Flash
Ultimate Thor & Thunderstrike II and Thor Girl vs Red Tornado & Atom
Balder vs Steel

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 02:45 AM
King KAM

Odin aint so tough

HA! thanos did cause him discomfort!

Attachment: odinhurt1.jpg
This has been downloaded 127 time(s).

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 03:34 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Maybe I should have Thanos as a referee

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 03:44 AM
golem370

Thanos is the Man

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 03:44 AM
King KAM

Thanos is the Man
yes he is, and apperantly WAY stronger than surfer since surfer on took 2 blasts and was KO

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 03:56 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

pic Thanos doesn't look impressed

Attachment: thanos8.jpg
This has been downloaded 123 time(s).

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 04:00 AM