KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Do you think they shoud make a new Blade Movie?

Do you think they shoud make a new Blade Movie?
Started by: Lighthammer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BerserkGene
Well my question is,why not? It is supposed to be horror sci-fi.Hell,the aliens in Aliens are popping out of human chests and in Jurassic Park you have dinosaurs being born from prehistoric mosquito blood.

No , because it sounds like their trying to hard to make it sound 'cool' . The chest-bursters were a unique idea and at the time cloning from mosquito's blood to create dinosaurs was innovative.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 09:55 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LigntAndDark

Yes they should i just watched the 3rd blade last night and you guys are skipping over one major thing....at the end there is one vampire left...Blade. And right before the credits he looks at the nurse and he is hungry so you know he is gonna bite her so really they shouldnt have ended it that way especially if they werent gonna make a new one.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 02:07 PM
LigntAndDark is currently offline Click here to Send LigntAndDark a Private Message Find more posts by LigntAndDark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Maybe in a few years time, not any time in the future though. Only the first was worth viewing.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 03:42 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladov52014

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 05:36 PM
ladov52014 is currently offline Click here to Send ladov52014 a Private Message Find more posts by ladov52014 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Originally posted by LigntAndDark
Yes they should i just watched the 3rd blade last night and you guys are skipping over one major thing....at the end there is one vampire left...Blade. And right before the credits he looks at the nurse and he is hungry so you know he is gonna bite her so really they shouldnt have ended it that way especially if they werent gonna make a new one.

Thats the director's cut ending, the original ending has the FBI with Blade's body and they call off the manhunt for him and then Blade's body turnes into Drake's dead body and thus ending the moving with Blade riding off into the darkness. There is also a werewolf ending and they were going to use it as the original ending but rejected it due to similarities to the Underworld movies.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 06:45 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Best thing about Blade 3 was Jessica Biel. She couldn't save it. As for more Blade movies, I doubt it, unless its going to be a reboot.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 07:07 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

No, its been wrung dry especially with the new pathetic series.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 06:32 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Originally posted by Bicnarok
No, its been wrung dry especially with the new pathetic series.

lol!, what new series it got cancelled months ago.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 07:10 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i think having Dracula as a gangsta thug in blad trinity should answer anyones questions on if there should be another installment

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 02:50 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i think having Dracula as a gangsta thug in blad trinity should answer anyones questions on if there should be another installment

This is definitely true.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 04:38 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

if there was a new blade movie, it would need something to make it fresh. im not a big fan and i have only seen the first blade movie

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 09:55 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JackieCD

They've made enough of them.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 11:20 PM
JackieCD is currently offline Click here to Send JackieCD a Private Message Find more posts by JackieCD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Lighthammer
I just realized they could do a prequel with the Nightstalkers like how they were formed and all that.

Well they did have plans for a nightstalkers movie, Hell theres even a little scene on blade trinity with them hunting werewolves.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 07:29 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faith27

yes..they should make another Blade movie because for me it has a nice sequel and they should make another. Ryan Reynolds should also be in this movie again.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 02:27 PM
Faith27 is currently offline Click here to Send Faith27 a Private Message Find more posts by Faith27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
faithxp

It depends on how they will make the sequel., if there is.,
but I think there nothing wrong with it.,

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 06:13 PM
faithxp is currently offline Click here to Send faithxp a Private Message Find more posts by faithxp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rajendra
just hanging around

well for me I love to see this on part 2,Blade is full of suspense action and I love watching those kind of movies.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 07:10 PM
Rajendra is currently offline Click here to Send Rajendra a Private Message Find more posts by Rajendra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

i loved all 3 and if 4 ever happens i got the villain and his names TOMBSTONE!

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground
u kno who u ar and im comin to ****ing get u

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 09:40 PM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote