KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » QuincE's Fullmetal Alchemist: Growth Of The Empire THE RPG

QuincE's Fullmetal Alchemist: Growth Of The Empire THE RPG
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

(What wound?)

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 09:07 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

((erm... I thought your character was wounded.... ^^; my bad! sorry!))

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 09:47 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

(It's okay. Don't worry about it. ^_^ I'll be happy to go with it.)

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 02:35 AM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

((lol, ok. Sorry again, I should've been paying more attention))

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 10:59 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tombstone
hit man

I assassin he you alchemist he had a transmutation circle in my eye. i had a job to do i need to kill a alchemist name max i got in hes car .i got to the homer rashede got out the car i kick the door in i use alchemist to turn electric in to a blade .i try to hack rashede cut out max eye i slash max stomach max try to get hes gun but i hacks nad slash max up but at the end I grab max neck and headebutt max.rashede:haha.max: why.it my job .rashede cut hes neck max ni rashede ues hes eye to eat hes spirits

Last edited by Tombstone on Feb 11th, 2006 at 12:22 PM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 12:08 PM
Tombstone is currently offline Click here to Send Tombstone a Private Message Find more posts by Tombstone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tombstone
hit man

rashede a assassin he you alchemist he had a transmutation circle in hes eye. rashede had a job to do he need to kill a alchemist name max rashede got in hes car .rashede got to the homer rashede got out the car rashede kick the door in rashede use alchemist to turn electric in to a blade .rashede try to hack rashede cut out max eye rashede slash max stomach max try to get hes gun but rashede hacks nad slash max up but at the end rashede grab max neck and headebutt max.rashede:haha.max: why.it my job .rashede cut hes neck max ni rashede ues hes eye to eat hes spirits

Attachment: 20419358104372673571825.jpg
This has been downloaded 139 time(s).

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 12:25 PM
Tombstone is currently offline Click here to Send Tombstone a Private Message Find more posts by Tombstone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

*That's very hard for me to understand, Rashedec...*

Kazuo leaned against a wall in the alleyway. "I need something to do," he thought to himself. Closing his eyes, he listened for any noises. He heard a crashing coming from the other side of the alley. Opening his eyes, he glanced over to the opposite side of the alley while pulling on his black gloves. He saw a man with black hair and fairly dark skin. Since the man was running in his direction, Kazuo stood in his way and clearly asked, "What's the hurry?" He was readying himself in case the man attacked.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 02:55 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tenshi_kitsune
Akane smiled as she slipped her hand into the stranger's. She held it gently in her own and ran her finger over his knuckle gently. So this was the beast? Why was the government after them? They were such shy creatures? She wouldn't allow anything bad to happen to him. Something told her that she had to protect him. "Maybe I can be his friend..." She thought. She smiled warmly, that care-worn grin never fading from her face.

She slowly looked at the wound. "I... I want to help." Her voice was soft as she reached her hand towards the wound. She touched it with her gentle fingers, prodding at the wound to find any major weakness in it. She sighed, it was bleeding, as her crimson colored fingertips revealed. She wiped the blood on the floor and looked at her shirt. It was torn enough, she could spare some more cloth. Akane took a piece from the sleeve of her blouse and tore it. She smiled a bit and applied the cloth to his wound. "This might hurt. I'm sorry if I do hurt you." She dabbed the blood gently, being sure not to get any dirt into the wound. "I need water to clean it..." Akane thought sourly. She had no water, there hadn't been any pure water for years in Liore.

Akane placed the blood soaken cloth beside her and took a long strip of leather from her skirt. She applied some of it to his wound, while she wrapped the longer piece around his waist. Akane's skilled and gentle fingers, nimbly tied the bandage together so it'd stay put on his skinny figure. She sat back, admiring her work for a moment. "There! Now you wont get sick." She smiled, her long brown hair falling over her shoulder. She stretched a bit, and opened her eyes. She felt sick for some reason. Maybe it was because of the sight or smell of blood, but she felt... bleh. She shook her head, clearing up her thoughts. She couldn't become ill now. The poor creature needed her help. "Hey, if I go out to get food, promise you wont leave?" She held out her hand, lifting up her pinky finger. "you have to pinky swear." She smiled, her eyes giving off a warming glow.

Her voice, it was almost a waning whisper, feeling the thumb course along his knuckle, he soundly smacked into the wall feeling those prodding fingers of her's. He hardly had taken notice of any bodily injury, perhaps too perplexed by the figure who hadn't killed him or something along that line. He didn't dare budge as the wound was slowly wrapped, feeling it tighten, he remained sullen, teeth firmly placed together. Hearing that she was going to leave again, he slowly raised his eyes to meet that pinky. Voice coming out in a quiet whisper, he shook his head. "No..trouble.." Hands slipping to the sides of his head gripped the blue hair streaming out. "Bad.." Now bandaged, his form slowly curled slightly against the wall, hair streaming over his eyes as well. "Very bad.." It was most likely apparent the figure was perhaps troubled, or better still afraid still of the figure or perhaps the events that had unfolded for the day. All that was uttered were those words, the figure's skin remaining normal for the moment, as he remained quiet again eyes slowly closing.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 03:45 PM
MadMel
Heh

rats...this thread dies as soon as i feel like joining mad

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 04:59 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Originally posted by Chaosbark
Her voice, it was almost a waning whisper, feeling the thumb course along his knuckle, he soundly smacked into the wall feeling those prodding fingers of her's. He hardly had taken notice of any bodily injury, perhaps too perplexed by the figure who hadn't killed him or something along that line. He didn't dare budge as the wound was slowly wrapped, feeling it tighten, he remained sullen, teeth firmly placed together. Hearing that she was going to leave again, he slowly raised his eyes to meet that pinky. Voice coming out in a quiet whisper, he shook his head. "No..trouble.." Hands slipping to the sides of his head gripped the blue hair streaming out. "Bad.." Now bandaged, his form slowly curled slightly against the wall, hair streaming over his eyes as well. "Very bad.." It was most likely apparent the figure was perhaps troubled, or better still afraid still of the figure or perhaps the events that had unfolded for the day. All that was uttered were those words, the figure's skin remaining normal for the moment, as he remained quiet again eyes slowly closing.

Akane suddenly felt very silly as she stared at her pinky. She shrugged, pulling her hand away. When he sad 'bad' she became concerned. Did he mean the wound? Or was he talking about her? She looked down, her eyes filling with hurt. Maybe... Maybe she was doing more hurt than good. She looked out the door and touched his shoulder gently. "I wont be gone long. Stay here, where you're safe." Akane stood up and began to walk towards the door. She stopped and looked back, making sure he was ok. She clenched her hand into a fist, assuring herself that she wouldn't be long. She ran out of the shelter and raced down the streets. Her bare feet were trained to avoid pieces of glass and sharp stones, only landing where it was all smooth and safe. Akane spotted her package and walked towards it. She was relieved to see the bread still inside, protected underneath a white cloth. She grabbed her bag and checked her food. Bread... chocolate... biscuits... fruits... "Water!" Akane pulled out the water and smiled in triumph. She grabbed the bag and darted back towards where the creature lay. She entered the shelter, her eyes softening. "I brought food." She walked towards him and kneeled down by his side. Akane took out the water and held it out to him. "Here, drink it. It'll make you better." She went back to digging into her bag, pulling out the bread and tearing off a piece to offer it to him. She gave him a reassuring smile and said softly, "Dont worry, I didn't do anything to it." She held it out to him, hoping he had the energy to eat.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 04:18 PM
Tombstone
hit man

[QUOTE=5952501][i]my good one im not so good at rp but i try

it was 11 years ago when I was seven when the war started .Alchemist came came to our village they demand supplies we refuse to give them our supplies.the same night when they attack us we had only one alchemist and he was a spirit alchemist he taught me alchemy he try to defend us from the soldiers,but he was strike down,everybody was hiding in there houses until he came to my house.we was hiding under a table with a sheet covering it,when we heard the soldiers rushing in.My parents open a secret door I went in it first,before my parents could get in they was surround.,and they was killed,soon after that I heard a big explosion.when I woke up all there was were ashes and sand.I walk around for hours and hours when I started becoming thirsty and hungry and I woke back up it was a lady and a lady and a guy standing in front of me.they fed me red substances it looked rocks and I was thirteen they started trading me in alchemy they train me in electric and spirit when I hit sixteen they took one of the red substances it went into my eye it allow me to use alchemy without leaving a circle. ONe day I ask why they cant use alchemy.they told me they were not human.They was homuclus after that they send me to collect souls,they told me when I killed a human they soul go into your eye

Last edited by Tombstone on Feb 16th, 2006 at 09:10 PM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 08:55 PM
MadMel
Heh

(ok so it isnt dead then. i can still join. smile)

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 04:20 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Originally posted by tenshi_kitsune
Akane suddenly felt very silly as she stared at her pinky. She shrugged, pulling her hand away. When he sad 'bad' she became concerned. Did he mean the wound? Or was he talking about her? She looked down, her eyes filling with hurt. Maybe... Maybe she was doing more hurt than good. She looked out the door and touched his shoulder gently. "I wont be gone long. Stay here, where you're safe." Akane stood up and began to walk towards the door. She stopped and looked back, making sure he was ok. She clenched her hand into a fist, assuring herself that she wouldn't be long. She ran out of the shelter and raced down the streets. Her bare feet were trained to avoid pieces of glass and sharp stones, only landing where it was all smooth and safe. Akane spotted her package and walked towards it. She was relieved to see the bread still inside, protected underneath a white cloth. She grabbed her bag and checked her food. Bread... chocolate... biscuits... fruits... "Water!" Akane pulled out the water and smiled in triumph. She grabbed the bag and darted back towards where the creature lay. She entered the shelter, her eyes softening. "I brought food." She walked towards him and kneeled down by his side. Akane took out the water and held it out to him. "Here, drink it. It'll make you better." She went back to digging into her bag, pulling out the bread and tearing off a piece to offer it to him. She gave him a reassuring smile and said softly, "Dont worry, I didn't do anything to it." She held it out to him, hoping he had the energy to eat.

He just needed to find his nerve again. He wasn't always this helpless, he could be kind and considerate where needed. Though, events had led to a shattered spirit almost, timid one could say. Hearing the retreating steps, he slowly stared ahead watching her disappear. So, she had ran away then? Or was she simply going to get someone else to take him out? A person in blue? Military? His blue eyes caught her form again coming back, she had come back? That was rather odd, she was barefoot too. Staring down at his feet, he stared quietly at the black shoes that had been given to him. Somewhat scuffed, they still gave enough protection from say glass or something along those lines. Eyes meeting the water presented to him, he slowly reached his hand out taking it. His voice sounding now was seemingly more warm and less of fear. "Thank you, very much.." He repeated those words when receiving the peice of bread, placing it to his mouth. He didn't eat it all at once, taking calm small bites while staring away from her. "Y-you need to be more careful. Don't travel by yourself. It's bad." He slowly withdrew from his curled position sitting quietly on his knees while leaning back as well. His wings slowly came out again resting comfortably as he found that he finished the bread. Staring at the water for a moment he took a drink, a sudden vicious memory flashing before his eyes. A clear package of water with a tube running from it. He hesitated for a moment before finishing his drink and giving the rest to the other. "You can stay for as long as you need too. I wont trouble you."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 03:38 PM
Tombstone
hit man

three weeks pass since his travel he arrived in a city he did not know the name,he saw alchemist walk around, the city was poor so it was easy for the soldiers to take over.Rashede had to disguise hi self in alchemist.Rashede had to cut his pony tail off,the lady that train him told him to meet a man in a warehouse,while Rashede was walking he can see people being beaten,it reminded him of his village,but he had to cover his eye with a eye patch.while he was walking he could feel a sandstorm coming.when he reach the warehouse the door was opening,he heard footsteps he hurry in he saw to tanks and soldiers blocking his way,Rashede quickly use his alchemist to create electric field to block him,at that second tank fire,the electric field blocked him but the in pact backfired on the tank.the soldiers looked at him wondering how did he do electric alchemist at that moment one of the soldiers saw his hands it was alchemist circles carved into his hand. Rashede looked at the soldier and explain how he did it .he told them that if it's any electric around him he can use it for alchemist.Rashede lift his hands and electric started coming to his hand.Rashede push his hand back and push his hands as fast as he can,the electric shout out of his hands in needle form at that time a big explosion hit them the soldiers and the tank was destroy.Rashede rushing to the room where the man was suppose to be at,when he got in TO BE CONTINUE

Attachment: gallery_1_6_10733.jpg
This has been downloaded 114 time(s).

Last edited by Tombstone on Feb 17th, 2006 at 09:21 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 09:16 PM
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

* <-- is currently waiting for Faroth to make a post in response to his last one...*

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 08:38 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

The man lit a cigarrete and smoked it in deeply. He pulled out his pocket watch- it was very late. Most of the desert-city was asleep. He smiled as he looked around. It was empowering to know that he had complete authority here, due to his power. He smiled and knew that he could commit any crime here and no one would stop him. That is exactly why he was going to make his move and find that freakish chimera that was on the loose. He walked openly in the streets, passing closed down bars, inns, and finally, the wine fountain. He was then approached by two more men. They spoke hoarsely and angrily.

"yo boss! That chimera IS here!" one yelled, while rubbing his head. The other looked at the ground quietly, scared.
"We were hustling some dirty civilian here, and he up' an' attacked us!"

The taller 'boss' of them scoffed at their story. Then we will just find him and kill him. This gave the two thugs a morale boost.
"yeah with you here boss, that winged freak doesn't stand a chance." They all lit cigarettes, and pulled out bottled booze. The tallest one-the alchemist- knew where he was going, and started on his way. The chimera freak was staying at some ruddy shack on the outskirts. Thanks to his spy, the alchemist knew exactly where to go.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Russel peered from behind his hiding spot. He was in an alley, and was spying on three mysterious figures. His eyebrows ruffled while he was thinking "It's pretty late for these three to just be 'meeting' in the center of the city." He was almost spotted by the smallest one, but quickly hid behind again. When he felt the coast was clear, he peeked out again and saw the three of them walking off towards the outskirts. He thought about what he told Fletcher earlier about being right back, but knew he had to do the right thing and investigate. He held his coat tighter, and entered the night - hot on the trail of three suspicious characters.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 01:58 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Akane smiled a bit and nodded her head. "I suppose you're right. Travelling alone wasn't the best option for me." She smiled at the stranger and noted that she had not received his name yet. That was fine of course, it was his choice to reveal his identity to her or not. What if he could not remember his own name? Her soft brown eyes shimmered in thought. This was truly a puzzling matter. She pushed her hair out of her eyes, allowing it to fall over her shoulder. Her eyes widened at the invitation to stay. "You mean it?" She leaned closer to him, staring him dead in the eyes as if trying to see if there was trickery or mock in this gesture. "I... I mean... well..." She slowly turned her gaze to the floor, sitting back on her legs again. "It's not like I dont have a home to go back to..." She thought about it. She had a home, but the way there was filled with gang members and other such horrors that she dare not go through. She sighed, her hair falling over her eyes once more. If only life could return to how it had been before... "Before all this started to happen..."

((Ick... Crappy post. I could do better but I'm lazy and tired so... yeah))

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 01:42 AM
At god
The Terminator

Chris was doing his paper works at his office in military then Cornel Mustang walked into his office "Cornel Mustang what are you doing here?” Chris stood up and saluted “Chris I have a job for you I want you to eliminate a person that looks like this.” Cornel handed picture to Chris “Consider it done….” Chris said. He put his alchemy gloves on and went outside “I guess I will stick around here….heh heh heh….” Cornel said in another voice but it was Lust that did it. Chris never realized that he was doing his favor for Lust “Now cornel wants me to eliminate…someone named Akane current location is unknown I guess I’ll meet her somewhere.” Chris kept on walking After several hours and reached the desert “Darn I’m hungry……” Chris fell to his knees his vision was blurry and saw city not more then few yards away. Chris stood up and headed for city of desert he entered the city and looked around.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 05:18 PM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

(sorry, i need a recap)

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 12:33 AM
Quincy
Debaser

(Kitsune's character had been attacked by some street thugs. Chaosbark's character saved her. Russel and Fletcher Tringam are also in the city, investigating the relative peace. It appears that the thugs who attacked Kitsune's character (akane) work for a military alchemist who plans on killing Chaos' character. Russel is following them as they head for Chaos' home.)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 01:31 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote