KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » QuincE's Fullmetal Alchemist: Growth Of The Empire THE RPG

QuincE's Fullmetal Alchemist: Growth Of The Empire THE RPG
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
At god
The Terminator

((QuincE uhhh i do not know where Akane is and if im talking about Akane then Im talking about criminal Akane Shiffer I made her up))

Chris looked around, there was a restaurant “finally a relief from the hunger” Chris sighed and walked to the door and opened “What can I get for you young man?” the big man with huge mustache said “This is Chris the flame and earth alchemist do you know where woman named Akane is? Oh and I want cheese burger combo to go please” Chris said “Akane Shiffer?!?! You have to be careful around here if you say woman named Akane your in big trouble she is big criminal around here” man replied man searched for the drawer and handed him a picture. Chris took the picture and looked at it “I guess I’ll help this town if you do me a little favor of equivalent exchange. For her give me another picture of Akane.” Chris said. Then there was a big bang “Akane is here!!!” Man said “hide!!! She’s going to kill us.” Another man said Chris went outside there was Akane Shiffer the biggest criminal of desert “Akane your under arrest put your hands up before I get rough!” Chris yelled at bizarre looking woman “No I won’t and I will kill another alchemist just pity as you.” Akane said Chris’ face went red he charged his earth cannon to his auto mail arm the auto mail was surrounded with rock and fire. Chris charged against her she dogged the powerful blast and kicked Chris on the back Chris fell to the ground and stood up again. “Your fighting skills are most impressive for a woman.” Chris said as he wiped out blood on his mouth “No your just pitiful now die!” She charged on Chris performing some alchemy water moves at him. Chris dogged and rolled he crouched down preparing for a powerful blow. As she descended Chris punched her with his auto mail arm right at her stomach knocking her out people from city came out once again and cheered another man from restaurant came out and gave him the actual location of Akane. Chris thanked the man and took the next train.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 12:20 AM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

((O.O Well my character's name is Akane so... kinda confused me too but that clears things up big grin))

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 01:28 AM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
At god
The Terminator

((I do not know your currunt location so can you tell me where you are?))

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 09:04 PM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

((She's in a dark place in downtown - if that's what you call it - Liore, and she's in a cabin with Chaos's character. Her hometown's Liore if that's where your character has to go))

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 09:56 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by QuincE
(Kitsune's character had been attacked by some street thugs. Chaosbark's character saved her. Russel and Fletcher Tringam are also in the city, investigating the relative peace. It appears that the thugs who attacked Kitsune's character (akane) work for a military alchemist who plans on killing Chaos' character. Russel is following them as they head for Chaos' home.)

*And I am currently waiting for Faroth to post something. If no one has noticed yet, my guy has been standing in the alleyway that Faroth's character is running through.*

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 02:31 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
At god
The Terminator

((can some one post??))

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 09:06 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

((I'm waiting for Chaos. Where'd he go? sad))

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 04:41 AM
Quincy
Debaser

(he hasn't been on in forever)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 03:45 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

((Yeah, I know. *sniffles* I miss him))

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 04:15 PM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

((*Wave.* Er, yeah sorry about that. Could I get a sum of what's happened so far here?)

Old Post May 27th, 2006 09:51 AM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Misses this...*

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 02:18 AM
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

<---- also misses this.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 05:37 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote