KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » I guess it really is the last movie

I guess it really is the last movie
Started by: FG725

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cheekwg

well it just sucked...i dont know why...

Forget yesterday,live for today and worry only for tomorrow

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:25 AM
cheekwg is currently offline Click here to Send cheekwg a Private Message Find more posts by cheekwg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silverstein
Any reasons why Daredevil was a bad movie? (if you ARE implying that it is a bad movie) ...besides the fact that ben affleck was in it

Did you see those movies?! I mean come on. They were perhaps the WORST of the Marvel films to ever make it to light. I have no problem with Ben Affleck but he didn't come off as Matt Murdock to me. He was more of a Rick Jones character if anything. He's a decent actor when he's doing a comedy/romantic comedy. Also look at his suit. It looked like he was being forced to wear a scarlet gimp suit instead of a somewhat menacing " devil " suit. They could've done much better. Had Affleck gotten a better script and different director things might have been different.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 04:23 AM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bitca360
Mutate #20

I liked Daredevil more than Spider-Man 1 but that's just me.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 05:26 PM
bitca360 is currently offline Click here to Send bitca360 a Private Message Find more posts by bitca360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Daredevil is quite appalling..much like your taste in films.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 11:38 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miroku

Re: hope this is last

Originally posted by FG725
i really hope this will be the last X-men movie they have all sucked this one looks as though it will as well juggs is bad looking for some odd reason Pyro is a bigger character then collosus who doesnt have a russian voice i mean they have screwed up one to many times im tired of getting all hyped to see the next and low and behold it once again sucks
stop the hating the movies not out and already your passing judgement on it

Miroku: i'll have to open up the wind tunnel it's the only way

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 11:59 PM
miroku is currently offline Click here to Send miroku a Private Message Find more posts by miroku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Paradise

OK, let me set things straight... (side note: I've been hanging around the OTF too much of late and feel I may have forgotten y'all... my sincere apologies)

Daredevil wasn't horrible, it wasn't great but it was good. And the X-Men movies, in my opinion, are superior to the Spider-Man movies. Pyro will have a big role because Colossus's role isn't as important. If this is the last movie (which you hope) then you will never see Colossus in a big role. This will focus on Beast and Angel, probably because they were in the original X-Men.

If this is not the last X-Men movie, you will not have to see the other ones. If you hope no future movies happen Marvel will have less money and will fail to produce the comics you read. And you will never see:

Apocalypse
the Shi'ar
Psylocke
Emma Frost
Gambit in a big role (he will be in this one right?)
Mr. Sinister
the Blob (why, oh why haven't they done the Blob yet?)

in a movie. So please shut up.
Everyone else I can't think of.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 02:17 AM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

Originally posted by nathan summers
Did you see those movies?! I mean come on. They were perhaps the WORST of the Marvel films to ever make it to light. I have no problem with Ben Affleck but he didn't come off as Matt Murdock to me. He was more of a Rick Jones character if anything. He's a decent actor when he's doing a comedy/romantic comedy. Also look at his suit. It looked like he was being forced to wear a scarlet gimp suit instead of a somewhat menacing " devil " suit. They could've done much better. Had Affleck gotten a better script and different director things might have been different.

his suit was supposed to be like a biker suit...how some parts of the leather protect you lol, i watched the behind the scenes...

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 03:42 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Paradise

Wasn't that bad...Marvel can't afford a brilliant, big-budget movie for all of their major characters.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 01:40 PM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GoLdPhAnToM47
X-Man

Shocked I guess it really is the last movie

X=Men 3 The last stand sad

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 05:27 AM
GoLdPhAnToM47 is currently offline Click here to Send GoLdPhAnToM47 a Private Message Find more posts by GoLdPhAnToM47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by Lord Magnus
OK, let me set things straight... (side note: I've been hanging around the OTF too much of late and feel I may have forgotten y'all... my sincere apologies)

Daredevil wasn't horrible, it wasn't great but it was good. And the X-Men movies, in my opinion, are superior to the Spider-Man movies. Pyro will have a big role because Colossus's role isn't as important. If this is the last movie (which you hope) then you will never see Colossus in a big role. This will focus on Beast and Angel, probably because they were in the original X-Men.

If this is not the last X-Men movie, you will not have to see the other ones. If you hope no future movies happen Marvel will have less money and will fail to produce the comics you read. And you will never see:

Apocalypse
the Shi'ar
Psylocke
Emma Frost
Gambit in a big role (he will be in this one right?)
Mr. Sinister
the Blob (why, oh why haven't they done the Blob yet?)

in a movie. So please shut up.
Everyone else I can't think of.

if they can make 3 they can make 3 more...I mean what true Xmen fan wouldn't want to see these guys on the big screen?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 02:24 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

as long as movie is good, who wouldn't?

I remember being terrible disappointed when 'Queen of the Damned' made it into the big screen erm

by Scythe

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:39 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I doubt it.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 09:25 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Superherohype has a thing up from some guy saying its the last of this trilogy...which probably means "its the last one until they try to revamp it and make it for the XXX or Fast & The Furious fans, and ruin the idea of 4-6"

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 09:56 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote