KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Three Of My Favourite Authors

Three Of My Favourite Authors
Started by: Makedde

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Makedde
Xena: Warrior Princess

Smile Three Of My Favourite Authors

I thought I'd tell you three of my favourite authors, and maybe, if you haven't heard of them, you can check them out. smile

Patrica Cornwell: She has always been one of my favourites. I only like her Scarpetta series, the other series is crap, in my opinion. She is well worth checking out, if you haven't already, one of the best writers the world has ever seen, I assure you!

Linda Fairstein: Another fantastic writer! She writes about a sex crimes prosecuter named Alex. Linda is good friends with Patricia Cornwell, has been a sex crimes prosecuter herself, so she really knows her stuff. She is a brilliant author!

Nancy Taylor Rosenberg: This woman may resemble Danielle Steel, but certainly doesn't write like her. Nancy writes most of her books about women probation officers, and occasionally, lawyers. There is always a little bit of romance thrown in, but not enough to take you away from the story. Nancy worked as a probabation officer in Ventura County, so she is another author who knows her stuff!

I have also been reading books by Lisa Scottoline and Edna Buchannan. Both authors are quite good, and worth checking out! smile

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 10:19 AM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote