KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » kit fisto vs maul

kit fisto vs maul
Started by: Lee-San28

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tyvokka

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PurpleSaber
Yeah Tyvokka, Kit is a Jedi Master and he is on the council. That is far from one of the worst Jedi.

Sorry PurpleSaber, I know Kit is a good Jedi he's just not one of the best on the Jedi Council

I'm just saying that Maul was pretty damn good to master the use of a double lightsaber I mean how many other Sith APPRENTICES do you see carrying around one of those.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 02:51 AM
Click here to Send Tyvokka a Private Message Find more posts by Tyvokka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Maul wins. I've never read this book or whatever where Kit beats Obi but IMO Maul would win over basically every Jedi who isnt Yoda, Obi, Mace, Anakin as of (ROTS).

Sith are trained for fighting, Jedi are not (to the same degree).

Plus Kit got WTFpwned by Palpatine in ROTS. He didnt look like he was anything worth talking about from what I saw. Qui-Gon was quoted as being "one of the best swordsman in the order" in TPM novel and Maul pwned him too.

Its kind of funny actually how much of a gap there is in the Jedi ranks in terms of power. Yoda, Obi, Mace, Anakin are SO far ahead of all the other Jedi in terms of power. There's not really an in between. Everyone below those four I'd say would get owned by Maul. But those four would own maul pretty hardcore. (in ROTS time)

There are some people who would do pretty ok against Maul though, Like Depa (Windu's EX padawan) but for the most part, regular Jedi, Maul pWn's them.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Last edited by ((The_Anomaly)) on Feb 10th, 2006 at 03:16 AM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 03:14 AM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PurpleSaber
Vaapad Master

Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Plus Kit got WTFpwned by Palpatine in ROTS. He didnt look like he was anything worth talking about from what I saw.\

A lot of people assume that Kit, Tiin, and Kolar suck because they got killed by Sidious in just a couple of moves. The fact of the matter is, that they are actually very good Jedi and as of ROTS I believe that they are all capable of presenting a big problem to Maul. However I think that Kit is the only one out of those that could beat Maul.

I'm so proud of myself. I made my own sig! stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 05:18 AM
Click here to Send PurpleSaber a Private Message Find more posts by PurpleSaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Unfortunately, we know more about what a man ate for breakfast 4000 years ago in the Swiss alps than we do about how either of those two-bit morons would handle anything more dangerous than an irate hooker. So really, can we not have Plo Fisto Tiin Kolar Ki Adi Pwnme mix and match threads for just one day?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 06:15 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

laughing out loud

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 07:33 AM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lee-San28
Im A Bloddy Rock God!

read the cestus deception yule learn about 150 pages worth of kit fisto

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 04:36 AM
Click here to Send Lee-San28 a Private Message Find more posts by Lee-San28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Originally posted by Fishy
Luke defeated Vader, Vader defeated Obi Wan, Obi Wan defeated Anakin, Anakin beat Dooku, Dooku matched Yoda in a lightsaber fight... Does that mean that ROTJ Luke could stand up against Yoda? Or Dooku? Or anybody else in that line up for that matter...

Obi Wan won from Maul by luck, he did gain the uper hand during a part of the fight but he wasn't winning the fight... Besides the use of awefull logic you might also want to try and use the search button this has been done before.

He didnt exactly win through luck, but Maul got a bit over confident

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:32 PM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

Maul totally rapes Kit. The only thing Form I is good for is fending off blasters.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 06:23 AM
Click here to Send Darth Callous a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Callous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

actually, if you read wikipedia (i know, i know it can be edited and stuff), form 3 was created in order to protect the lightsaber users from the newly invented blasters.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 01:18 PM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lee-San28
Im A Bloddy Rock God!

im telling you kit would win and im not just saying that because im a fan.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 05:07 PM
Click here to Send Lee-San28 a Private Message Find more posts by Lee-San28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PurpleSaber
Vaapad Master

Kit would win after a long battle. Everybody underestimates him. Kit is better than AOTC Kenobi.

I'm so proud of myself. I made my own sig! stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 12:12 AM
Click here to Send PurpleSaber a Private Message Find more posts by PurpleSaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

Originally posted by PurpleSaber
Kit is better than AOTC Kenobi.

^laughing Good one!

Juyo/Vaapad>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shi Cho

Teras Kasi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Big Gay Smiles

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 12:32 AM
Click here to Send Darth Callous a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Callous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

Originally posted by Council#13
actually, if you read wikipedia (i know, i know it can be edited and stuff), form 3 was created in order to protect the lightsaber users from the newly invented blasters.

Soresu was invented for both blasters AND saber combat. A Soresu Master is untouchable--its like he's holding a sheild. Thats why in ROTS, Dooku had to use the Force to take out Kenobi---he knew his fancy little wrist-flicking woudn't work.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 12:37 AM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Or mabey because Obi-Wan was going offensive (because he had to work with Anakin) instead of using what his style was created for, defending.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 01:08 AM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Soresu was invented for both blasters AND saber combat.

oh!
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
A Soresu Master is untouchable--its like he's holding a sheild. Thats why in ROTS, Dooku had to use the Force to take out Kenobi---he knew his fancy little wrist-flicking woudn't work.

that i knew wink

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 10:00 AM
Eminence
Boss

Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Maul wins. I've never read this book or whatever where Kit beats Obi but IMO Maul would win over basically every Jedi who isnt Yoda, Obi, Mace, Anakin as of (ROTS).

Sith are trained for fighting, Jedi are not (to the same degree).

WTF? I guess that means that Sidious should have pwned Mace's ass, right? Tell that to Maul's upper half.

quote:
Plus Kit got WTFpwned by Palpatine in ROTS. He didnt look like he was anything worth talking about from what I saw. Qui-Gon was quoted as being "one of the best swordsman in the order" in TPM novel and Maul pwned him too.

Yeah? Maul got WTFpwned by a Padawan. And if you'd read either Cestus Deception or Labyrinth of Evil you would know that Fisto is one of the best swordsman in the Order. And this is proven through deeds and skill, not some author's random hyperbole. In CD, he "dazzles" Obi-Wan with his skill, speed, and grace. In one situation, Kenobi wonders if he could have done what Kit had just accomplished. In LoE, Kit takes out two MagnaGuards in seconds, and is later considered by Grievous to have been a potential threat to his mission, had he been in the right place at the right time.

quote:
Its kind of funny actually how much of a gap there is in the Jedi ranks in terms of power. Yoda, Obi, Mace, Anakin are SO far ahead of all the other Jedi in terms of power. There's not really an in between. Everyone below those four I'd say would get owned by Maul. But those four would own maul pretty hardcore. (in ROTS time)

Not quite. Discounting those four, Depa Billaba, Kit Fisto, Luminara Unduli, Cin Drallig (possibly), and maybe a few others would be very capable of defeating Maul. Depa, for one, would own him.

quote:
There are some people who would do pretty ok against Maul though, Like Depa (Windu's EX padawan) but for the most part, regular Jedi, Maul pWn's them.

For the most part, sure. But we're not talking about the others, are we?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 02:13 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lee-San28
Im A Bloddy Rock God!

bottom line kit wins after a long drawn out fight! its just the fact that maul would make a mistake. no dought it would be close but maul ends up natholian food.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 03:12 PM
MC Spartan
h4x0r

quote:
he knew his fancy little wrist-flicking woudn't work.

apparently thats what the Mikashi style is smile

Thx mace u WTFpwn!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 04:13 PM
Click here to Send MC Spartan a Private Message Find more posts by MC Spartan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Fisto

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 04:42 PM
Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote