KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Juggernaut

Respect Juggernaut
Started by: newjak86

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
k00L kiD
life is a dream

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
(please log in to view the image)

laughing out loud How he punched Captain Britain like a mile back

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 12:28 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Here is Juggy gettin ready to take on X-force. They were no match for him even with Warpath.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...yandX-force.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...andX-force2.jpg

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Last edited by snoopdogg on Dec 12th, 2005 at 03:03 AM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 02:52 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

After all this..Juggs gets MORE respect....and my god..he is a big guy.
tossing people around like toys...must be a hobby...

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 03:28 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doomsday49
Restricted

Account Restricted

Although he has hurt a few of my boys(Hulk, Spiderman, Thor), juggernaut deserves all the respect and credit given to him.

my life rap isn't for the weak or feeble/ my youth was no sunshine the grind'll eat you/ they say learn from the past history can teach you/ but if i live backward all i see is evil.....Doomsday biatch!!!!!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 03:33 AM
doomsday49 is currently offline Click here to Send doomsday49 a Private Message Find more posts by doomsday49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dashabz

niceeeeeee drawing.......

Attachment: juggernaut-pencil.jpg
This has been downloaded 1439 time(s).

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 06:23 PM
dashabz is currently offline Click here to Send dashabz a Private Message Find more posts by dashabz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dashabz

can anyone please show the scans of the juggernaut feats ....and has anyone heard of trion juggernaut he is supposedly the strongest juggernaut form , using all 100% of the gem power...

Attachment: juggy.gif
This has been downloaded 1426 time(s).

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 06:26 PM
dashabz is currently offline Click here to Send dashabz a Private Message Find more posts by dashabz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
What's happened in that last picture?

In the last pic juggernaut has just had all the flesh burned from his body with a concentrated blast of power absorbed from him by D'spayre and because the blast was made of juggernauts dispare (that is how it was absorbed, throught the juggernauts emotion) he overcame it through his overwelming hatred. That inspired the "theres nothing left, nothing but..." "nothing but hate" line.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 08:00 PM
Putar is currently offline Click here to Send Putar a Private Message Find more posts by Putar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Another cool pic

Attachment: juggernaut04.jpg
This has been downloaded 1442 time(s).

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 09:30 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Respect Juggernaut for being a man!
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbat...p;q=Battle+Scan

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 04:05 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

hey juggernaut took the godforce blast from thor. That is something even the great Galactus can't brag about doing.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 12:54 PM
Putar is currently offline Click here to Send Putar a Private Message Find more posts by Putar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Nice to see the thread doing well and good job with scans guys.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 02:29 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

trapped in solid metal he breaks out but minutes later

Attachment: jugencasedinmetal.jpg
This has been downloaded 1512 time(s).

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 12:35 AM
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

when thor transported him to another world to get rid of him he took over that world. Became KING JUGGERNAUT!

Attachment: kingjuggernaut.jpg
This has been downloaded 1557 time(s).

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 12:38 AM
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

Juggernaut has never lost to any hulk except war hulk! I hate reading people say "oh, hulk has beat juggernaut like three times". Never...
not once. In a fight he has been jumped by the x-men, knocked out due to the explosion of a mind controlling device and knocked back by hulk suped up by celestial tech, that is it. Never has it been that hulk just beat him. People also deny the validity that beating the hulk in the forest when he was out of armor counted for anything. If banner hulk was stupid enough to think that a man of normal strength (considering he didn't want to hurt a normal guy) could cause him physical harm with a punch than that is his fault. Anybody else would have thought, "Hey he obviously has super strength if he can hurt me and durability considering what he has been doing so i guess i can take the kid gloves off" it was bull!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 12:53 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I'll have to see if I can get some scans.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 03:09 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Juggernaut is my second favorite marvel character behind Ultimate Colossus.

Does anyone have scans of Ultimate Juggernaut?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 08:06 PM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

What? no scans of Jugz and She Hulk having sex? for shame!....and yes it did happen

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 08:09 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by King_Mungi
What? no scans of Jugz and She Hulk having sex? for shame!....and yes it did happen
umm...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 09:53 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 10:02 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who was that outside the window?

I heard that Juggernaut recieved all his power back is this true?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 10:23 PM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote