KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Duel Forum » Signature Tournament Round 2: DigiMark007 vs. Bakaxero

Signature Tournament Round 2: DigiMark007 vs. Bakaxero
Started by: TheLaw1224

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

K, we might have a problem. So I PM him (Law) and ask for a judgement. The reply was something to the effect of "I'm not going to because it's very close and I can't choose a winner."

Upon another PM saying "Erm, you kinda have to or we're in a pickle. So, um, please?" I haven't heard from him.

He wasn't mean about it or anything...he just seemed kind of matter-of-fact in announcing it.

So....

Hopefully he shows up and lays this to rest. But the other option is a no-judge where Baka and I both move on to a 3-way semi-final with Lana (who I'm sure is thrilled by that option... stick out tongue ).

If anyone has other suggestions, I'm certainly open to them...and I don't want to be the only one with an opinion in my own match to remove possible bias.

-DM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 11:31 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

I say that when Lana gets back, she decides, since she is the Mod...

Some men die under the mountain just looking for gold
Some die looking for a hand to hold

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 11:36 PM
calvs is currently offline Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DE Calvin
I say that when Lana gets back, she decides, since she is the Mod...

Well, it's sort of an open forum discussion so that we all have a say. I'm sure Lana will have her input as well though. I wasn't planning on deciding anything alone anyway.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 11:38 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

A poll?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 11:43 PM
calvs is currently offline Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Originally posted by DigiMark007
K, we might have a problem. So I PM him (Law) and ask for a judgement. The reply was something to the effect of "I'm not going to because it's very close and I can't choose a winner."

Upon another PM saying "Erm, you kinda have to or we're in a pickle. So, um, please?" I haven't heard from him.

He wasn't mean about it or anything...he just seemed kind of matter-of-fact in announcing it.

So....

Hopefully he shows up and lays this to rest. But the other option is a no-judge where Baka and I both move on to a 3-way semi-final with Lana (who I'm sure is thrilled by that option... stick out tongue ).

If anyone has other suggestions, I'm certainly open to them...and I don't want to be the only one with an opinion in my own match to remove possible bias.

-DM

Threeway match aye? shifty

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 11:43 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

Nah, A poll would be better...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 11:50 PM
LanceWindu

Law, get your ass in here and just pick a winner. Doesn't matter if they are too close, that's why you're judge to scrutinize every detail of both sigs to come up with a winner.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 11:51 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Nah, A poll would be better...

people tend to cheat when it comes to polls

Last edited by BakaXero on Feb 20th, 2006 at 12:00 AM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 11:58 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

How?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 12:01 AM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

How?

they ask their friends to vote for them erm

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 12:12 AM
LanceWindu

Why not do it the old fashioned way?

TheLaw picks about 5 judges, and they PM him with their winner, he tallies up the votes and whoever has the most wins.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 12:13 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Originally posted by KENobi™
Why not do it the old fashioned way?

TheLaw picks about 5 judges, and they PM him with their winner, he tallies up the votes and whoever has the most wins.

that would be a better idea

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 12:20 AM
TheLaw1224
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah good idea Kenobi
So who wants to judge?

-What you gunna do with all that junk inside your trunk?-

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 12:35 AM
TheLaw1224 is currently offline Click here to Send TheLaw1224 a Private Message Find more posts by TheLaw1224 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Since it was my idea...I would like to be a judge.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 12:44 AM
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 12:44 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

suddenly i feel like i should have made a better attempt messed

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 12:46 AM
calvs
Kommunist

Likewise, I would like to be a judge..

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 12:51 AM
TheLaw1224
Restricted

Account Restricted

Toh, Ken and DE Calvin are juding

-What you gunna do with all that junk inside your trunk?-

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 01:26 AM
TheLaw1224 is currently offline Click here to Send TheLaw1224 a Private Message Find more posts by TheLaw1224 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Gwak! What's this now....*re-reads last 8-9 posts*

Oh, well um. Ok.

I was kinda looking forward to the three-way with Lana *insert drum roll and cymbal crash* roll eyes (sarcastic) ...but this'll work too....if Baka's up for it, that is.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 01:38 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by BakaXero
suddenly i feel like i should have made a better attempt messed

I know the feeling. I'm not ashamed of my entry and I think there's a lot of good things about it (yours too for that matter), but it's not A-list stuff.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 01:39 AM