KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Sion vs Darth Revan

Darth Sion vs Darth Revan
Started by: vpokdekjyafmidp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Numan
Well if Janus said it then it must be right because he is a jawa god. Why is there all this talk about whether he would be able to break Sion's will or not? It shouldn't be used agains him on this versus forum. Base it purely on combat skill.

No, but Janus is a reliable source. Unlike some people...

And we have to look at the breaking of his will part, because if it can't be broken he can't die. His willpower is all that keeps him alive. Revan is clearly the more powerful of the two, but if he can't break Sion his will he probably can't win. So its a very important factor in the fight.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 12:02 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numan
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is debatable whether he can be killed by other means so it is not the only factor.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 12:06 AM
Click here to Send Numan a Private Message Find more posts by Numan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

It is debatable whether he can be killed by other means so it is not the only factor.

Debatable yes, do you have prove for it? No. Is it possible? Yes. But by what? Huge energy blasts.. Revan can't do that, you would need somebody like Kun. Force storms that destroy planets? Again you would need somebody else like DE Sidious, draining the life from him? Draining his force powers? Nah you would need to be Nihilus to do that.

Okay really the only chance Revan has is draining the life from Sion or breaking his will, since the first one might or might not be possible the second option is far more likely and important. And therefor the one we are debating, its Revan his biggest chance.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 12:09 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok so once you have gathered that Revan will not have a chance in killing him, you should just accept that Sion loses, you revan fanboy.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 12:15 AM
Click here to Send Numan a Private Message Find more posts by Numan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Originally posted by Fishy
How should I know? What did the Exile say, he managed to figure out what to say... The Exile does have an advantage over Sion that is true, but Sion his hatred is so bad against Revan that perhaps he would not even need to talk, perhaps he would start realising it himself if he gets beaten time after time again, by the way he talks about Revan you would think he'd die when he just see's Revan.

btw: I heard from I think Janus that you can also kill Sion without saying anything... That would mean he would realise he is inferior himself without talking..

I never got that impression.

I think Sion would continue, he said himself to the Exile that he could die a hundred times and still rise, either he had experienced it or mabey that's just describing his power, but I don't know what Revan could do that makes Sion loose faith.

How can you defeat him without saying anything? Each time you strike him down there is a dialog, you have to say something.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 01:15 AM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zephiel7

Revan is charismatic. Revan is the only other person aside from teh Exile who has ties to Kreia (Revan was Traya's padawn at one point). He is a good judge of character and motive. Sion would eventually let something slip, and Revan would capitalize on that fact and break Sion's will to live.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 05:20 AM
Click here to Send zephiel7 a Private Message Find more posts by zephiel7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Ok so once you have gathered that Revan will not have a chance in killing him, you should just accept that Sion loses, you revan fanboy.

(please log in to view the image)

quote:
I never got that impression.

I think Sion would continue, he said himself to the Exile that he could die a hundred times and still rise, either he had experienced it or mabey that's just describing his power, but I don't know what Revan could do that makes Sion loose faith.

How can you defeat him without saying anything? Each time you strike him down there is a dialog, you have to say something.

Well I never did it, but I heard it could be done, if its true or not I don't know. Wouldn't surprise me... But still Kamikz you have to remember a few things. Sion gave himself away against the Exile, he would probably do the same against Revan. Feeling superior undefeatable and thinking that he could actually win. Like he thought against the Exile, then superior lightsaber skills and force powers will beat him back into the ground until eventually he says to much Revan uses that and kills him. Sion could only lose his will against 3 people, the Exile, Kreia and Revan. And I don't think he would be able to stand against any one of those in a fight purely because he's an idiot and would say to much.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 09:32 AM