KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Boba Fett Vs Luke(ROTJ)

Boba Fett Vs Luke(ROTJ)
Started by: Commander K

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

No, it's probably that he didn't have either of those. It wasn't mentioned in the novelisation, the script, or shown in the movies, nimrod.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 07:12 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ermac_Master
Ninja

Why would he not have either of those? He has his dad's armour. He would have those. Also, what would he be pointing at Luke, other than what looks exactly like Jango's flamethrower? Nimrod.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 07:22 PM
Click here to Send Ermac_Master a Private Message Find more posts by Ermac_Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

The same exact armor? This includes armaments? We know that Boba Fett has Mandalorian Wrist Darts. The specific Kyber dart isn't mentioned.

(please log in to view the image)

And besids, that isn't the same armor if I have two working eyes.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 07:28 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ermac_Master
Ninja

You don't think he would have taken his father's armor when he was dead?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 09:31 PM
Click here to Send Ermac_Master a Private Message Find more posts by Ermac_Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Do you have eyes? No, so don't comment on things you obviously can't see.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 09:34 PM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Wesker, it is the same armor, did you read the Boba Fett series? It's the same armor but Boba painted it a different color to better fit his personality and by the time of the OT it has gotten lost of battle marks etched into it.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 10:18 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Spartan
h4x0r

Yeah. If this is NJO Boba then Boba would win but RotJ boba gets owned by luke. On screen he was hardly paying attention to Boba and still managed to chop his gun and his cable, then luke went on to kill a shitload of "worthy of jabba" troops and lived with hardly a scratch.

Thx mace u WTFpwn!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 12:21 AM
Click here to Send MC Spartan a Private Message Find more posts by MC Spartan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ermac_Master
Ninja

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Do you have eyes? No, so don't comment on things you obviously can't see.

Originally posted by darthsith19
Wesker, it is the same armor, did you read the Boba Fett series? It's the same armor but Boba painted it a different color to better fit his personality and by the time of the OT it has gotten lost of battle marks etched into it.

I suggest you take your own advice, Traya.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 12:30 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I notice you only post when you have at least one person to support your opinion.

Anyways, the armor is clearly different, as I have other pictures I can post that will show as much. And having the same armor does not equate having the same exact weapons, especially after years.

And really, why am I arguing Boba Fett with you? Boba Fett is the most boring overhyped character in the entire saga.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 12:33 AM
Ermac_Master
Ninja

Wow, I just got on. I've been arguing this entire thread even when no one was here.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 12:35 AM
Ermac_Master
Ninja

Originally posted by Wesker
I notice you only post when you have at least one person to support your opinion.

Anyways, the armor is clearly different, as I have other pictures I can post that will show as much. And having the same armor does not equate having the same exact weapons, especially after years.

And really, why am I arguing Boba Fett with you? Boba Fett is the most boring overhyped character in the entire saga.

You aren't arguing him because you have no solid argument for him.

Last edited by Ermac_Master on Feb 24th, 2006 at 12:40 AM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 12:37 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Oh yeah, that's it.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 12:42 AM
Ermac_Master
Ninja

Yeah. Pretty much. When someone proves you wrong, you act like it's a queer thread and it isn't worthy of your time.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 01:01 AM
furbys are evil

skywalker has the force and can deflect boba's shots

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 01:14 AM
Click here to Send furbys are evil a Private Message Find more posts by furbys are evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by mace=badass
When the hell have you 'pwned' me or Jim? Jim won that debate. No, but his word doesn't matter in the main scheme of things does it? You know why? Because he is a little teen that should go to bed right?

Actually, It just so happens Janus has pwned you guys several times because you guys just HAPPEN to be complete newbs who need ass kicking.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 01:26 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ermac_Master
Ninja

laughing out loud How have you come to this bullshit conclusion?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 01:53 AM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by mace=badass
laughing out loud How have you come to this bullshit conclusion?

^ That just happens to be proof of how I came to this conclusion.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 02:18 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Wesker, it's a picture, Boba takes his father's armor, paints it a different color, gets battle marks on it. End of story, This is not up for debate.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 02:20 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Wesker, it's a picture, Boba takes his father's armor, paints it a different color, gets battle marks on it. End of story, This is not up for debate.

Dude, they have totally different armoy. Just look at the obvious differences. Even if Boba had Jango's armor for a short time(he might have, I don't know) he had a different armor in the movies.

Oh, and Boba pwns Luke. Boba was able to kill many Yuuzhan Vong at the same time. His and his Mandalorians where able to liberate many planets from the YV.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 02:23 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who the hell are you to tell when a Debate ends or doesn't? Or whether you're wrong or right when you can't provide proof, You arrogant sap!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 02:26 AM