KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » DN Luke vs Exar Kun

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Kun 9 39.13%
Luke 14 60.87%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DN Luke vs Exar Kun
Started by: w00t2112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deception
Ancient Dark Lord

DN Luke vs Exar Kun

Who wins? Although most people have agreed, that Kun could take NJO Luke, but DN is a fair bit more powerful, so whats your thought on this fight?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 09:37 AM
Click here to Send Deception a Private Message Find more posts by Deception Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would say DN Luke, because even NJO Luke was already a force G-d... But I'll let IKC explain why Luke won't win..

Facts, the Anti Fanboy solution

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 03:08 PM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Kun would win probably take this. Oh, and why do you go "g-d" instead of just saying god?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 05:28 PM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because I'm religioussmile

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 05:30 PM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

That rexplains a lot.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 08:22 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

laughing

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 09:29 PM
Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Huh? You bore Faroth! miffed

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 10:14 PM
Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

Luke.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 11:00 PM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IKC
Antediluvian

Exar Kun.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 11:29 PM
Click here to Send IKC a Private Message Find more posts by IKC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Spartan
h4x0r

Luke.

It'd be close and long but i think luke would pull out with teh win.

Thx mace u WTFpwn!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 12:25 AM
Click here to Send MC Spartan a Private Message Find more posts by MC Spartan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea if not NJO Luke then definitely DN Luke

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 12:49 AM
IKC
Antediluvian

No. Not at all.

Of the many factors netting Kun the victory, the most important are sith magic and his artifacts.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 02:05 AM
Click here to Send IKC a Private Message Find more posts by IKC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

IKC, I've also read somewhere that NJO Luke obtained some kind of crystal on Mimban or something, it was supposed to be the most powerful crystal in the galaxy that increased his force powers tenfold. The odds seemed stacked heavily against Kun.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 02:10 AM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not to mention the fact that it's mentioned in one of those books that NJO or DN Luke is the greatest force user the galaxy has ever seen, but of course I don't have the quote to back it up so take it for what it's worth

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 02:12 AM
Deception
Ancient Dark Lord

Well, considering people think that Ragnos can take both DN Luke and NJO Luke, i do believe that Kun can take DN Luke, unless one of you here can explain to me, the extent of DN Luke's power

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 02:12 AM
Click here to Send Deception a Private Message Find more posts by Deception Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well like I said that quote is in one of those series, and after looking through a lot of forums the general Consensus is that NJO/DN Luke is more powerful than anybody that has ever existed with the exception of Ragnos. They both represent the strongest on both sides of the force.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 02:16 AM
IKC
Antediluvian

Ah yes, because Splinter of the Mind's Eye is the highest order of canon, especially because it was a work written before the Empire Strikes Back came out and describes a lightsaber duel between Luke and Vader. *rolls eyes*

So where'd the Kaiburr crystal go, huh? What's that? It's bunk?

And your quote is not evidence, especially since you can't seem to source it. No incarnation of Luke is at Kun's level.

How the hell is Luke going to resist Sith spells that he's never even heard of?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 02:20 AM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

IKC if you read I said I obviously can't use it as evidence because I don't know where it's from. I know it is from the NJO series or the DN series. I also know you love Kun but there ARE sith lords/jedis that are more powerful than him, albeit very few..

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 02:22 AM
IKC
Antediluvian

The only one I'd say that we know definitively to be more powerful than Kun is Marka Ragnos.

Others we can only speculate on. The best candidate is Naga Sadow.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 02:27 AM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

And why can we not say DN/NJO Luke is? That whole "Crystal" deal was written in NJO I believe, so why wouldn't it be considered canon?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 02:33 AM