KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who's the strongest?

Who's the strongest?
Started by: Comicbook_kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
olympian

Yahman.

WW has few lifting feats on her own. Almost none.

Thor has matched angry Hulks before.

- - -

"Agreed though I'd add WW to the top tier. It's been reiterated several times Superman is the only person who can restrain Diana plus she just one shotted Supergirl."

Oly- Wasent Superman who did it ? I seem to recall some scans of that. Both shots didnt do much tho. They wer enough to chitchat and get SG to her common sense.

Plus. Superman just stated that if he really wanted to, he could take SG anytime.

Ah Loeb. Even when your not writting Superman you make a way for everyone to look up for your favourite.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 01:27 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheKahn
Don't forget about Supergirl. She's stronger than Superman.
No she's not, it was cleared up in the latest Supergirl.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 01:29 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

1. Champion of the Universe

2. Savage Hulk

3. Silver Surfer(after absorption)/Thanos/Immortal Hercules

4. Juggernaut (potentially)/Lobo

5. Superman/Thor(with belt)/Wonder Woman

6. Colossus/Wonder Man/Iron man/Thing/Namor/She-Hulk

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 01:33 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Thanos in your rating would be in the first spot or due to interpretation in a spot below Champion but above Hulk. First spot to me.

Thor *with* belt is cleary stronger than Supes or Hercules. He already is rougly equal at normal levels, let alone when doubling his strenght.

Same with Superman. He belongs in the Herc/Thor spot (regular levels).

Colossus is below Wman. Same spot as Thing would perhaps be more accurate.

Last edited by olympian on Feb 24th, 2006 at 01:50 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 01:44 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

You make a good point about Thanos.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 03:33 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by supremthor
if its under normal strength and no amp it up it would look alot like this.

1. Superman
2. He-Man
3. Hercules
4. Thor , Lobo, Captain Marvel
5. Juggernaut
6. She-Hulk
7. Wonderman
8. Colossus
9. The Thing

wait these is harder then i thought because most of these characters strength change depending on the condition and the form there in
like silver surfer could be number 1 if he amped up his strength just like hulk and he-man and superman.....these characters alone have unlimited strength..superman goes into the sun his strength speed and Etc increase like crazy...he-man just calls for more strength and power from grayskull..hulk just get madder ( and we all no what that does)..... then u have character like lobo and namor whos full strength have never been shown...namor under water is above 100tons in strength...lobo on the other had has never really been defeated i mean his flown throw black holes and they dont really effect him...then u have thor who goes in a warrior madness whos strength is said to increases ten times.....and it goes on.....

Comicbook_kid u should really put rules in these types of thread because u would never get a result because most of the characters strength change depending on situation..

rulez like hulk strength when he transforms and silver surfers current strength with out boosting it with cosmic and Etc.

Underwater is Namor's regular strength, really. It's his natural environment as much as land and air are. Perhaps even moreso then the two others, he was born on sea.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 03:38 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by Juntai
No she's not, it was cleared up in the latest Supergirl.

Yeah, I just saw that in the Superman respect thread. But shouldn't she still be pretty high up there? It would be interesting to see how she stacks up aginst some of the other DC characters.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 03:47 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Re: Who's the strongest?

Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
How do these guys stack up to each other when it comes to just pure strength? It's pure, brute, raw strength...no powers, stamina, or anything else, but strength...Put these guys in order starting with the strongest to the weakest...

1. Thor
2. Wonderman
3. Hulk
4. Ironman (current armor)
5. Silver Surfer
6. Lobo
7. He-Man
8. Juggernaut
9. Superman (post-crisis)
10. Captain Marvel (Shazam)
11. The Thing
12. Colossus
13. She-Hulk
14. Dr. Doom
15. Namor the Sub-mariner
16. Hercules
17. Wonder Woman
18. Super-girl

I know there's A LOT more people that could've been on the list, but I didn't want to overdue it...and I wanted to put some of the best and most popular ones on the list...and if you want, you can throw The Tick on the list at your own discretion...

hmm, pure strength:

1. hulk
2. superman
3. herc/lobo/thor/cm (my gut says these are VERY close, but i'd say they might fall in the order i wrote them, but too close to really separate)
4. ww
5. juggs

namor underwater would be with juggs imo. the rest i'm not sure about their current levels) ss never amps his strength, so why put him in a strength contest?

all the top guys are very close, but that's my opinion on how their comparative orders.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 03:57 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

^^^ Exactly Leo, but I would make some changes check them out.

1. Champion of the Universe/ The Runner/Tyrant/Thanos/ Savage Hulk/Warrior Madness Thor/ Mangog/ Destroyer/ Juggernaut"classic"/ Silver Surfer/ Immortal Hercules/ Lobo/ Doomsday/ Sersi/ Ikaris/ Forgotten One/

2. Gladiator/Thor/Superman/Captain Marvel/Black Adam/Orion/Wonder Woman/Hercules/ Wonder Man/Darkseid/She-Hulk/Super-Girl/ Kalibak/ The General/ General Zod/ Super Boy Prime/ Hyperion/

3. Power Girl/ Martian Manhunter/Mary Marvel/ Juggernaut "current"/ Colossus/ Namor/ Aquaman/ Captain Brittian/ Warpath/ Rage/ Big Barda/ Big Bear/Black Bolt/ The Thing

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 05:49 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

juggernaut current is back to full power.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 05:51 PM
Putar is currently offline Click here to Send Putar a Private Message Find more posts by Putar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Originally posted by outarddwarf

when did this happen? it's about damn time.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 06:04 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

bump

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 06:54 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Apparently Wonder Woman is stronger then everyone

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 06:55 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Captain Marvel = everyone?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 06:57 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jarlaxle

Hulk is the strongest when he reaches full rage...period...there are others who would stack up to him or possibly be stronger, who are not on this list..(Such as Jahl or Modt)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 06:58 PM
Jarlaxle is currently offline Click here to Send Jarlaxle a Private Message Find more posts by Jarlaxle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Originally posted by Accel
Captain Marvel = everyone?

I never said he was the strongest I only said he was stronger in
Wonder Woman

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 06:59 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Originally posted by Milkie
I never said he was the strongest I only said he was stronger in
Wonder Woman

And when someone said she was stronger, you jumped to saying she was stronger than every one.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 07:02 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Originally posted by Accel
And when someone said she was stronger, you jumped to saying she was stronger than every one.

Jokingly

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 07:06 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by outarddwarf

NO WAY. Are you serious?! Like, endowed with the Gem of Cyttorak again?!

Have my wishes finally come true? eek!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 07:07 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by Metalmanx
NO WAY. Are you serious?! Like, endowed with the Gem of Cyttorak again?!

Have my wishes finally come true? eek!

I want to know if this is true as well smile
What issue?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 07:11 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote