KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » tell the truth about your self...

tell the truth about your self...
Started by: ROYALGUARD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4912): « First ... « 4910 4911 [4912]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheOneFirestorm

I have a binder that I use to collect movie tickets which started 2004.

Also since a terrific movie theaterQ Cinema 9 closed that was a short distance away, and the movie tickets I have from Q Cinema 9 are priceless and in a way artifacts.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 04:35 AM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CroftAlice

I'm a farmer

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 08:21 AM
CroftAlice is currently offline Click here to Send CroftAlice a Private Message Find more posts by CroftAlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

I've been using a derma roller with 0.75 size since 2018 Oscar Sunday on my head.
This to naturally fully regrow my hair.

I'm excited to see if the hairs that I have regrown including on my front right side grow.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2018 01:34 AM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

I lost 125lbs in 10 months.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2018 10:14 PM
NewLanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send NewLanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by NewLanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

I make the best sauce on the planet.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 15th, 2018 10:53 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

I accept Mentos commercials that are not bullcrap, unintelligent, asinine, and nonsensical because a person eating a mento, having their mood changed from awful, bad to good or great is plausible along with thinking of a intelligent logical solution which no doubt has happened with persons that have ate a mento.

That's utterly different than the blasphemy, the unintelligent moronic asinine bullcrap that is the axe effect.
A man uses axe body spray and similar to chum attracts to sharks this quickly attracts beautiful woman that start touching the guy like they've all been put under a spell.
It isn't exaggeration, distortion, it's outright bullcrap which is utter false advertising because that will not happen for a guy that uses axe body spray.

That's why I have a issue with utter bullcrap the axe effect commercials and not Mentos commercials.
Mentos commercials shows something realistic it can change a person's mood and they can think of a intelligent solution to a present problem.

The Axe effect commercials are so utterly moronic and bullcrap that it belongs in the same category of moronic and bullcrap as Lacy a freakin human able to breathe in space in Superman The Quest of Peace because it's a damn awful movie, or Bank Robbers carrying guns that got on a Airplane, and were able to get guns past Airport Security in the movie Crocodile 2 which is set after 9/11 which makes it not just utterly unbelievable but also colossal bullcrap.
Also to prove they can make something even more moronic a guy uses axe body spray and beautiful Angels fall which also won't happen, and if they're saying beautiful virgins will want to have sex with a man using axe body spray also utter bullcrap.
The commercials write checks it can't cash because none of the stuff happens in the real world if a guy uses axe body spray.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 05:56 AM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I’m a substance abuser.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 03:17 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I abuse no one but myself.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 12:16 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

It's 100% certain I won't vote in the next major election.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 01:54 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I consume too much sriracha sauce.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 04:03 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I need to give up jalapeno cheetos.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 03:51 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I'm addicted to coffee.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 04:03 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I've had my appendix out, gangrene had set in and it was either get rid of it or get rid of me.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 05:08 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I get self destructive when I get too bored.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 02:44 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Supposedly I was baptized in the Adventist church but I tend to shun organized religion, if it's a personal choice it should be a personal relationship.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 02:46 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I'm a little bit of a secret eater, while I will go out to eat I don't always enjoy it and prefer to consume my sustenance in private.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 03:40 PM