KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Marka ragnos runs the gauntlet

Marka ragnos runs the gauntlet
Started by: Numan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deception
Ancient Dark Lord

Ragnos dies at 9, omg, how can someone take down 20 Taranteks and 5 fully grown Leviathans + 1 mutated rancor, thats just like um impossible? i mean Jedi Masters fall to Taranteks, adding a leviathan and a mutated rancor, thats like telling ragnos to die..unless Ragnos posseses some uber sith techinque, and even if he gets thro he dies at Nihilus, unless as well he has a defence against it

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 08:47 AM
Click here to Send Deception a Private Message Find more posts by Deception Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numan
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Illustrious
Yes, let's suffix each post with "you fanboy" because you don't have anything else to say.

What did Luke demonstrate that is far and away greater than the Ancient Sith?

Naga Sadow's illusion/battle meditation was absolutely the single most sickening feat I've seen yet. He was able to simultaneously animate a massive fleet of thousands of ships, each dropping pods and then creating tangible illusions that even the JEDI at Coruscant could not stop or tell the difference.

He singlehandedly nearly took three planets while he was casually dreaming up "invincible" armies in his meditation sphere. Yeah, these are armies that broke through the lines on Cinnagar, was about to capture the Republic capital of Coruscant (how often does that happen?) and made Empress Teta practically shit in her pants. What exactly has Luke done to compare?

Naga Sadow is a great alchemist. Okay, and that's a knock against him how? Because Sith Alchemy and Sith Magic don't apply in a duel right? Is that why Aleema tried to take out Kun with Sith Magic, yet Kun WTFpwned her with more Sith Magic?

And guess who are the masters of Sith Magic? Yep, that's right, Lord Simus and Naga Sadow. Way to set yourself up for that.

Last I checked, those amulets can fire blasts, can manipulate people, and those wielders have shown the ability to decimate buildings, statues, giant structures with apparent ease. Ludo Kressh anyone? He easily shatters a Sith Sword and crushes giant statues with a wave of his arm/hand.

It's funny how you decide to just ignore feats because "zOMG they are alchemy."

If I wanted to bring up real alchemy, I'd talk about how Sadow tinkered with his Massassi, or that he created sith creatures of incredible strength and lifespan, or that he created superweapons like his Ship that weaklings like Aleema could use to blow up stars. And guess who was the stronger Sith Magician of his era? Yep, that's right, Lord Simus.

No, Lord Simus and Naga Sadow are no way no how uber. I mean, denial is just a river in Egypt, after all.

Yes but most of these would not help him in a one on one battle. Almost all 1 on 1 battles go down to a melee duel. This is evident throughout the TOTJ comics, the movies etc. If his force powers were so amazing, then why did he not use them against Ludo? Why did Exar Kun not use them against Vodo?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 09:30 AM
Click here to Send Numan a Private Message Find more posts by Numan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deception
Ancient Dark Lord

Numan, consider this, just because he didnt use them again doesnt mean he cant..
the reason is that it would look stupid if the writers consistently used to same power for the same character, as an example, DE Sidious never replicated his force storm again, does that mean he cant?

Absence of Proof is not Proof of Absence;
- We never saw Kun grow up...does that mean he didnt grow up? As in from child to adult
- We never saw Kun going to the toliet does that mean he didnt?
- We never saw Kun using a force push, does it mean he didnt?
- We never saw Kun best Jar Jar does it mean he cant?

No, you cannot say because, he didnt do it again, means he cant, its simple, i can say that with every character, if they only did something once, it doesnt count.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 09:42 AM
Click here to Send Deception a Private Message Find more posts by Deception Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

We did see Kun force push. stick out tongue

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 11:35 AM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote