KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos, RKT and In-Betweener vs DC Earth

Thanos, RKT and In-Betweener vs DC Earth
Started by: Crease

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Thanos, RKT and In-Betweener vs DC Earth

Every hero and villain on DC's earth have to stop these guys from enslaving earth. 3 differnt scenarios:

1. No prep at all. The 3 teleport to mid-Metropolis and wreak havoc.
2. 2 days prep for both sides.
3. 2 weeks prep for both sides.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 03:22 AM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

you forgot to say no spectre he alone owns them, but to be fair even if he wasnt there the jakum thunder from the fifth dimension would own them too, and dr fate can negate RKT's powers like strange did the jla can gang up on thanos and beat the living crap out of him, and jakum thunder banishes inbetweener.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 03:57 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought Spectre was entrapped again?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 03:58 AM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

the genie beats them alone then, or dr fate.......when did he get entraped? what comic seriously i wanna know cause i didnt know he got traped who traped him what comic i must know!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 03:59 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

The Spectre's the wrath of God. Doesn't count. Magic weilders are cool though. Dr. Fate can negate RKT...? I Really need to read more DC.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 04:04 AM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

its DC earth, not 5th dimension dudes

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 04:12 AM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
its DC earth, not 5th dimension dudes

Johnny Thunder is on Earth.

Superboy Prime is said in his bio to be more powerful than Anti-Monitor. If that's true he would eat these three for breakfast.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 04:17 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Uh, I don't think he's more powerful than the Rune King, but he'd be a good match.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 04:56 AM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

doesnt matter if its not the fifth dimension i said he was FROM it not in it if you wanna be like that then take out superman this isnt krypton, take out the gl's this isnt oa, take out hawkman this isnt thannagar or wherver he is from, take out the trime travlers this is not there century so you cant use that excuse jakum thunder resides on DC earth and might be more powerful then yoru avarge imp since he caused trouble in the fifth dimension in fact i think that he is two imp genies merged into one when the joker had the power of MR m a normal imp he basically messed with the whole universe even trapping spectre in a place were if he escaped he'd ruine reality.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 05:41 AM
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Marcus4600
^ Uh, I don't think he's more powerful than the Rune King, but he'd be a good match.

confused If he's more powerful then the Anti-moniter then he is more powerful then Rune Thor.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 05:52 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

why cant RKT's powers be negated by fate they were by strange, only reason it was broken is cause loki also a amazinly powerful magic user took the amulet off or whatever, fate is arguabley almost as good as fate or at least as good or maybe better, jakum thunder is a monster to fight he is summoned and they wish for him to make the three vanish into a black hole and it happens or better yet into non existence.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 05:59 AM
cheap cabbage
Nutritious Veggie

if superboy prime was more powerful than the anitmonitor then there wouldn't have been a crisis on infinite earths. But that nonwithstanding if the whole multiverse is fair game, then why not use the anti-monitor? Thanos, RTK and what's-his-name aren't standing up to the destroyer of universes (Yes, universe plural).

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 06:37 AM
cheap cabbage is currently offline Click here to Send cheap cabbage a Private Message Find more posts by cheap cabbage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Rkt should be able to beat Superboy Prime considering that Thor is dripping with magic.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 02:08 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

he wont beat jakum thunder or fate or all those other uber heros

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 03:42 PM
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Bump

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 08:33 PM
JohnR

Dr. Strange didn't neutralize King Thor. I wish people would actually read the issue.

Dr. Strange used an amulet empowered by several sky-fathers to neutralize King Thor.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 10:02 PM
JohnR is currently offline Click here to Send JohnR a Private Message Find more posts by JohnR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Originally posted by grey fox
Rkt should be able to beat Superboy Prime considering that Thor is dripping with magic.
Check out Validus' scans of IC#6. SBP takes multiple hits from a blood lusted Black Adam amping his hits with magical energy, SPB smiles and says "That tickles". stick out tongue

DC earth easily stop these three.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 10:15 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Validus
Johnny Thunder is on Earth.

Superboy Prime is said in his bio to be more powerful than Anti-Monitor. If that's true he would eat these three for breakfast.

I dont remember it saying that. I thought it said he was a bigger threat than Anti Monitor. Thats completely different.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 10:36 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Yet Connor managed to draw blood??..........................Connor who's nowhere near Superman in power, whom BA can probably stalemate on anyday??? Really.................Inconsistent ehhhh??

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 11:11 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Mider
why cant RKT's powers be negated by fate they were by strange,

Because the amulet Strange used was powered by around six skyfathers

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 11:32 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote