KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor and Batman vs. Superman and Captain America

Thor and Batman vs. Superman and Captain America
Started by: cowboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrHeavySilence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by brainchild81
No it's not. I can't stand Supes and I like Bats, but I realize Bats doesn't really stand a chance against a Supes that's going for the kill without PIS. Bats would literally be dead in less than a second people. Don't let your love for Bats blind you to the truth

Anything that happens in Comic Books is PIS!

What if Batman gave Thor the kryptonite and Thor ripped Superman apart with it? Captain America could do the same by giving Superman his adamantium shield, but Captain America only has ONE weapon whereas Batman has tons. Assume that both street level fighters are tossing their weapon to their receiving superpowers; Batman would deflect the adamantium with a crapload of projectiles and hand his kryptonite to Thor, who would then rip Superman's skull apart.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 12:47 AM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by MrHeavySilence

What if Batman gave Thor the kryptonite and Thor ripped Superman apart with it? Captain America could do the same by giving Superman his adamantium shield, but Captain America only has ONE weapon whereas Batman has tons. Assume that both street level fighters are tossing their weapon to their receiving superpowers; Batman would deflect the adamantium with a crapload of projectiles and hand his kryptonite to Thor, who would then rip Superman's skull apart.
Now your makinging me argue for the other side. How about Batman goes to hand Thor the K, but realizes his hand has been melted off by heat vision? Thor wants to kill Cap, Cap might be able to run around for a lil' while and block w/the shield before he's dead. Supes wants to kill Bats, Batman's neck is snapped like dental floss in-between heartbeats or he's melted from a distance. Supes can run to the shield and f**k Thor up with it faster than Thor can get the K and f**k Supes up with it. & Batman would still be on the ground dead before Thor can say ouch. If this is "Which side can make it a 2 on 1 quicker by executing the weakest guy on the other team", that goes to Supes & Cap easily no matter how much Batman knows about Supes. Understand? I still say Thor fries everything 'round him with lightning & it interupts Supes Speed blitz and takes Supes out. Thor is durable enough withstand a few Supes punches and still use magic on Supes
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Wrong. The PIS that happens is PIS.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 05:32 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote