KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs. She-Hulk

Wolverine vs. She-Hulk
Started by: GODSCRIBE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Madvillain

Wolverine vs. She-Hulk

my apologies if its been done. i didnt see it.

can he stab her in the head before she takes his head clean off? but then again he's taken blows from the Hulk! I don't know..

who wins??

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 06:37 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

hello

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 06:49 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Are we talking about the new She-Hulk or the classic one? The new one would absolutely crush him but I could see him winning if it was the classic one.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 06:52 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by batdude123
Are we talking about the new She-Hulk or the classic one? The new one would absolutely crush him but I could see him winning if it was the classic one.

I agree with Batdude. She's a real bada$$ now.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 06:56 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

im refering to current.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 06:57 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

If you're referring to the current one than I'm afraid that this isn't much of a match-up. sad If you did the classic one, then THAT would be one good match. wink

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 06:58 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

okay....

let's go with classic then.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 07:00 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Then I would give She-Hulk the slight majority here, 6/10 maybe. If not, then 5/10 times because this is pretty close. But I know that they're are gonna be some Wolverine haters come here and tell me that I'm smokin' crack because I said Wolverine could actually beat her. They're gonna discredit everything that he's ever accomplished. roll eyes (sarcastic) Wolverine haters............. they're so funny! laughing

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 07:04 PM
Tshern
Protein-man

Current She-Hulk is one tough lady to beat. Wolverine has huge amounts of martial arts skills and experience, when those traits are combined to his remarkable agility we can easily say that he could dodge She-Hulk's attacks for a while, but probably not inflict any damage. At least no damage that her healing factor couldn't take care of in fractions of a minute.

She-Hulk takes a definite majority, Wolverine might get some sucker punch victories, but nothing to be afraid of.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 07:08 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Tshern
Current She-Hulk is one tough lady to beat. Wolverine has huge amounts of martial arts skills and experience, when those traits are combined to his remarkable agility we can easily say that he could dodge She-Hulk's attacks for a while, but probably not inflict any damage. At least no damage that her healing factor couldn't take care of in fractions of a minute.

She-Hulk takes a definite majority, Wolverine might get some sucker punch victories, but nothing to be afraid of.

We are now talking about classic She-Hulk in case you missed it. wink

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 07:18 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

She-hulk punchs him to space! The end close the threadsmile

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 07:22 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

quote:
We are now talking about classic She-Hulk in case you missed it.

I missed it, sorry 'bout that. But yeah, Wolverine has way better chances against classic She-Hulk. Odds are almost even, maybe still a slight in favor of She-Hulk.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 07:23 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Tshern
I missed it, sorry 'bout that. But yeah, Wolverine has way better chances against classic She-Hulk. Odds are almost even, maybe still a slight in favor of She-Hulk.

Yeah, that's basically what I was thinkin'.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 07:51 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

They end up sleeping together....

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 07:59 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by grey fox

sick

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 08:01 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by grey fox

nah wolverine isn't her type.......

sig by willRules

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 08:01 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
okay....

let's go with classic then.

Too close for me to decide. ......... I flipped a coin and Wolverine takes a slight majority.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 08:02 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Black Adam
nah wolverine isn't her type.......

True , she likes guy's who have coconut heads...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 08:03 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MuffinmanMike

This is really about avoiding Jen like she's got the plague.

One shot and he's layed out. Think about it, even a pulled punch will knock the wind out of him. That gives her a chance to hit him harder and harder.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 08:19 PM
MuffinmanMike is currently offline Click here to Send MuffinmanMike a Private Message Find more posts by MuffinmanMike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote