KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Do the impossible>kill my team.

Do the impossible>kill my team.
Started by: outavodka

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

Galactus, Superman prime, superboy prime, Dark Phoenix, Iron man, War machine with is new armour, superman, thanos, silver surfer and the hulk

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 06:56 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Omega kills them less than 10 minutes

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 06:58 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by outavodka
Very wise this one is

u bet i am, i bet bet yor a reed richards in yor own right, actually for my age im very smart muach to my surprise, i done a iq test to day and i got 104, which for my gae is very very good

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 06:59 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

My friend got 125 and said it was rubbish and he's in year 10.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 07:02 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

I take the Infinite Man, Korvac, Parallax, Agamotto and Dr. Strange.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 07:03 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Hoo Ha!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 07:03 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by steverules

they are pretty useless unless you take the official one with someone watching and grading you

even then it really has no bearing on actual intellect since intelligence manifests itself in many forms

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 07:05 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dynamic One

Ok how bout this

Wolverine for Phoenix, because her Jean Grey persona would allow Logan to get close enough for the kill shot.

For Flash, I'd get Quicksilver...pysche hmm for Flash I'd prolly go with SS because he can take on him and C. Nova

For Onslaught i would get Marvel Girl

and for Spectre I would get A . Warlock before he lost the gems.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 07:08 PM
Dynamic One is currently offline Click here to Send Dynamic One a Private Message Find more posts by Dynamic One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
White Crown Phoenix, Michael Farraday (Divine Right), Solar, Spectre and Lucifer

Who are Michael Farraday and Solar?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 07:13 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by Dynamic One
Ok how bout this

Wolverine for Phoenix, because her Jean Grey persona would allow Logan to get close enough for the kill shot.

Don't tell me you are serious with this. smile

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 07:13 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by DarkCrawler

I'd love to see it though .

W: Dont do it Jeanie , i love ya darlin .

P: *Vaporises wolverine*

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 07:17 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by grey fox
Screw it .

Rkt , Imperiex , KC Gog , Mangog , Abrax's , Saint Of Killers and The preacher

People are seriously overrating RKT. The guys just the top skyfather he's still below cosmics like Galactus and the like. Anyone else who isnt on an Eternity level of power at least are non factors. Saint of Killers can be banished in the blink of an eye. All there is to him is that hes indestructible and his shots never miss and kill on impact. Preacher is just a human with all the various vulnerabilities who just happens to possess Genesis a power that was on par with the Preacherverse God. The guy could be taken out by Wolverine. His weakness was that his power was voice activated. Abraxas is Galactus level so he'd get stomped. Dont know anything about KC Gog and dont know enough about Imperiex to comment. How was Imperiex defeated?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 07:19 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by steverules

my one was official and acurate

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 07:20 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Who are Michael Farraday and Solar?

Michael Farraday possessed Gods creation power and Solar was a being from Valiant who had energy manipulation abilities at a universal scale.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 07:20 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

I think he was..... smokin'

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 07:21 PM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

DAMMIT , The Presence , Mr mxlypggnbwhateverthef*ck , Thanos with HOTU , Galactus , Eternity and Beyonder.

There dammit......

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 07:23 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

I shoulda threw in Wandas crazy ass for good measure but ehh...if u want i can make this overkill for you!

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 07:25 PM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

send in the A-team and the texas rangers and those bastiches are busted!

Attachment: the a-teamup.jpg
This has been downloaded 58 time(s).

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 07:27 PM
Putar is currently offline Click here to Send Putar a Private Message Find more posts by Putar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dynamic One

Originally posted by outavodka
I think he was..... smokin'

I'm not goin power for power, I'm going for the personal relationship thing. How many times has Logan been prepared to and Jean about to let him get the kill. He's not gonna match power for power I'm going for the unorthodox victory.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 07:29 PM
Dynamic One is currently offline Click here to Send Dynamic One a Private Message Find more posts by Dynamic One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Dynamic One
I'm not goin power for power, I'm going for the personal relationship thing. How many times has Logan been prepared to and Jean about to let him get the kill. He's not gonna match power for power I'm going for the unorthodox victory.

By the rules of the forum everyone is in bloodlust mode. They want to kill each other. Here we discuss the outcome of battles without the PIS/CIS of the comics. We just look at their powerset, their on panel feats and decide the outcome. Your plan really wouldnt hold up in debate here.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 07:32 PM