KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonderman vs. Hercules

Wonderman vs. Hercules
Started by: JOE NUNEZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Wonderman vs. Hercules

Which Avenger takes it....

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 02:16 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I think Wonder Man wins this one because he can shoot energy from his lower body in an omnidirectional fashion. Hercules is only super strong, super durable, and has super endurance. However, if we were going by strength alone, or a fist fight, I think Hercules would own Wonder Man.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 02:24 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

When were talking about Thor Herc and Wonder Man i think Wonder Man takes it.
Maybe not when Thor is all Odin like but I don't think that that is the real Thor. Thats not who he was created to be. Maybe Thor with the Godforce...that yes but anyhow. The godforce would slay Wonder Man i bet.
However normal three and I have to say Wonder Man. Thor is only Immortal for a limited time. A thousand years is like a year to Asgardians.
Hercules i think might actually have the edge on Thor because i think Olypians are just plain Immortal. That and the strength comparison is why I think Herc beats Thor.
Wonder Man is as good as Immortal. What makes him better than the rest is his unlimited stamina. That is no small fight your getting yourself into when the guy who may even have an edge in punching has a little bit extra to give.
We've seen Wonder Man stand Herc down in the Avengers comics.
I've seen it anyhow.
Gotta give this to Simon.
And now with his increased speed Juggs shield may not even hold up.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 02:43 AM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wonder Man
When were talking about Thor Herc and Wonder Man i think Wonder Man takes it.
Maybe not when Thor is all Odin like but I don't think that that is the real Thor. Thats not who he was created to be. Maybe Thor with the Godforce...that yes but anyhow. The godforce would slay Wonder Man i bet.
However normal three and I have to say Wonder Man. Thor is only Immortal for a limited time. A thousand years is like a year to Asgardians.
Hercules i think might actually have the edge on Thor because i think Olypians are just plain Immortal. That and the strength comparison is why I think Herc beats Thor.
Wonder Man is as good as Immortal. What makes him better than the rest is his unlimited stamina. That is no small fight your getting yourself into when the guy who may even have an edge in punching has a little bit extra to give.
We've seen Wonder Man stand Herc down in the Avengers comics.
I've seen it anyhow.
Gotta give this to Simon.
And now with his increased speed Juggs shield may not even hold up.

Plus his energy forces from his lower body that can shoot in an omnidirectional fashion. big grin

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 02:59 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

I have scans of a quick fight between wonderman and hercules anybody want to see them?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 03:14 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
I have scans of a quick fight between wonderman and hercules anybody want to see them?

yes

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 03:21 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ

Post it. Scans are always welcome.

Both are tough sob's.

If it was Immortal Hercules, I would think in a straight up brawl, Herc would take 6 out of 10 matches. If WM uses his other powers, it would probably be stalemate.

Now, if it's Mortal Hercules, the favor is in Simon's corner. Simon could be possibly stronger than Mortal Herc, and has Quicksilver type reaction and fighting speed. 7.5 out of 10 for Simon if he threw down with Mortal Herc.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 03:23 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

scans are coming up...

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 03:27 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

once your in just hit foward to see it. http://members.fortunecity.com/muscular2/VS_Herk1.htm

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 03:32 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

I think herc needs some anger management classes.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 03:37 AM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

They all need to follow Wonder Man's lead and just be very COOL a pair of shades might help

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 03:51 AM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

I think marvel should explore more posibilities with the wonderman character.....

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 03:55 AM
JohnR

I've gotta go with Herc here. He's stronger, tougher, and more skilled. I'm not saying Wonder Man can't win, but I think Herc takes the majority.

If BFR counts, WM should do better. I can see Herc getting dumped in an ocean.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 04:03 AM
JohnR is currently offline Click here to Send JohnR a Private Message Find more posts by JohnR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

^(*JOE NUNEZ) Same goes with Hercules. I think that he'd be so much cooler if he had more than just super strength and super durability, considering he's an Olympian immortal and everything.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 04:03 AM
Stoic
Avenger

I can't remember what Incredible Hulk issue it was, but Hulk beat Herc pretty severely, I think Wonderman would have a better showing.

Wonderman
8/10

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 04:11 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

That of course was the Mortal Herc that I was referring to.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 04:12 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

I have scans of wonderman stalemating hulk...

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 04:22 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I have a comic book where Hulk was in a trance by Kang the Conqueror and he attacked Hercules. Hercules knocked him out in one punch. Although, it was Hulk in a trance and it kinda took away from that feat, but it's still impressive.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 04:27 AM
jrodslam

Hercules did put up a very good showing against Hulk. Hulk pretty much had his way with alot of heroes, but Herc put up the best fight. Scans are on this forum somewhere. Im too lazy to look. I hope Olympian comes back soon.sad

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 04:27 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 04:50 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote