KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » MLB Talk

MLB Talk
Started by: JoeyO11

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (92): « First ... « 88 89 [90] 91 92 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
guy222
With my gal

Clemons indicted

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 02:35 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pezmerga
Black Knight

Reds 7 games up on Cardinals now. Also Aroldis Chapman looked great, he didnt really face anyone yet, but he was throwing strikes and that slider was nasty!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2010 07:12 AM
Pezmerga is currently offline Click here to Send Pezmerga a Private Message Find more posts by Pezmerga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Last edited by Senor Cage on Sep 8th, 2010 at 08:56 AM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2010 08:51 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Giants stormin back! Don't sleep on these guys.

http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/...ent_id=11376837

You've gotta admit though. San Diego gave them a huge boost in help with a 10 game losing streak lol.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2010 08:54 AM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

True, but Padres haven't had any real slumps all year. Giants lost 7 in a row and kept on coming back.

IF we do get to the playoff, we'll be one of the most deadliest teams in all of baseball. Our pitching is coming back. Our ace is somewhat back and so is Sanchez. The only guy that needs to get off his ass is Zito. If all our starters are clicking and our offense, look out.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2010 10:31 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

True, but Padres haven't had any real slumps all year. Giants lost 7 in a row and kept on coming back.

IF we do get to the playoff, we'll be one of the most deadliest teams in all of baseball. Our pitching is coming back. Our ace is somewhat back and so is Sanchez. The only guy that needs to get off his ass is Zito. If all our starters are clicking and our offense, look out.

Yeah... Maybe. IDK. The Rangers have been losing a bit lately, but they're still the best in the West. The Giants should give teams a good series though pending on who they play.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2010 12:02 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Kaibs
Yeah... Maybe. IDK. The Rangers have been losing a bit lately, but they're still the best in the West. The Giants should give teams a good series though pending on who they play.

Do you think the Rangers will get the World Series?

Someone made a prediction that it would be Rangers/Giants. Weird, since they traded Bengi over there.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2010 12:28 PM
Senor Cage

Almost post season.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 11:05 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Almost post season.

yeah i can't wait

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 11:44 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Giants up 2 games in their division!

http://giants.mlb.com/video/play.js...ent_id=12557311

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 06:22 AM
Senor Cage

Old Post Sep 30th, 2010 05:17 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Nice to see Halladay doing well in the playoffs, but I didn't expect that!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2010 01:40 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Timmy had a great game yesterday. Shut out with 14 K's!

If our pitching is on, we can shut down any team.

http://giants.mlb.com/video/play.js...ent_id=12772579

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 07:55 AM
Mr Parker

wow cant believe the Rays are down oh and two losing to the Rangers after beating out the yankees for first place. eek! I hope after the hated yankees do their usual trouncing on the twins,that The Rangers beat them when they face each other and they go on to play in the world series.would like to see them finally get there.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2010 06:58 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Another pitching gem by Jonathan Sanchez. 11 K's! Giants bats have gone cold, but they are leading. Funny stuff.

http://giants.mlb.com/video/play.js...ent_id=12801721

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 11:18 AM
Mr Parker

the rangers sure are blowing it to finally win a post season series.one more chance.since its in tampa,im sure they'll blow it again.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 09:38 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Maybe, but Cliff Lee is pitching.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 09:39 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Phillies & Giants now. Cody Ross had another big game.

http://giants.mlb.com/video/play.js...ent_id=12809315

Old Post Oct 12th, 2010 08:32 AM
Senor Cage

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 08:11 AM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Rangers should be up 2-0 on the Yankees, if not for their dumbass bullpen in game 1.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 01:07 PM