KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Slade vs Omega Red

Slade vs Omega Red
Started by: spideycarnage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Aries_04
This board is becoming so gay. Between the bickering and the mods who are obviously so bored they find it necessary to abuse their power....I'm leavin. And before anyone drops in with one of those "I don't give a f***" posts.....don't bother.....because I give a f*** less.

Omega Red wins btw.

bye Aries...............u should stay man I always enjoyed having u in debates

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Apr 7th, 2006 at 04:20 AM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 04:18 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Thunderstrike
laughing

Also, Wolverine isn't immortal. Read Wolverine: The End.

who said wolverine was immortal? if ur immortal that does not eman u have a better ehalign factor then some one who is not.

PS: wolverien then end makes no sense at all and is a alternate reaility. Here comes tommarrow is a more accurate future and wolverine is 350 years older and looks the same as he does now.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 04:20 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Once again, just because youre immortal, doesnt mean you cant be killed.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 04:21 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aries_04

Originally posted by capt it up
bye Aries...............u should stay man I always enjoyed having u in debates

Cool....thanks ......Why'd you switch names?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 04:22 AM
Aries_04 is currently offline Click here to Send Aries_04 a Private Message Find more posts by Aries_04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Aries_04
Cool....thanks ......Why'd you switch names?

had two the other one got banned but they lifted the bann but I was no longer able to use my other name lol

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 04:23 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

who said wolverine was immortal? if ur immortal that does not eman u have a better ehalign factor then some one who is not.

PS: wolverien then end makes no sense at all and is a alternate reaility. Here comes tommarrow is a more accurate future and wolverine is 350 years older and looks the same as he does now.

Wolverine is immortal in the sense that he won't simply die of old age. But he's definitely not immortal like Slade, in that if Slade is ever "killed", he WILL come back each and every time. If someone manages to do enough damage to Logan to put him down for good, it's over.

I agree though, Wolverine's healing factor is probably a bit better, but Slade's has proven to be very strong, meaning that Red's pheromones won't do much to him.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 04:24 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by jrodslam
Once again, just because youre immortal, doesnt mean you cant be killed.

in slades case I think it does. slade cna be killed but he can not remain dead. though i think he ages and his healing is below wolevrine ecpt unlike wolverine he actauly can't die

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 04:25 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Dizzle
Wolverine is immortal in the sense that he won't simply die of old age. But he's definitely not immortal like Slade, in that if Slade is ever "killed", he WILL come back each and every time. If someone manages to do enough damage to Logan to put him down for good, it's over.

I agree though, Wolverine's healing factor is probably a bit better, but Slade's has proven to be very strong, meaning that Red's pheromones won't do much to him.

I pritty much agree with this

PS: do u think Bruenor will Die in the next series of books?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 04:26 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

I pritty much agree with this

PS: do u think Bruenor will Die in the next series of books?

I honestly have no idea where Salvatore's going with his next series... I'd really like to see Zaknafein come back for a bit, but it definitely couldn't be permenant. I dunno if he's going to go that road, but I really don't think he'll have Bruenor die... again... (he actually was dead for a little bit, wasn't he?) In either case, he's finishing Sellswords (Entreri and Jarlaxle) before he even gets to the new Companions of the Hall series, so it'll be a while before we find out.

And damn, you just reminded me, I have to get going on Promise of the Witch King... I started it, then school picked up and was consuming my time, and I haven't started reading it again now that things have slowed down a little...

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 04:32 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

I honestly have no idea where Salvatore's going with his next series... I'd really like to see Zaknafein come back for a bit, but it definitely couldn't be permenant. I dunno if he's going to go that road, but I really don't think he'll have Bruenor die... again... (he actually was dead for a little bit, wasn't he?) In either case, he's finishing Sellswords (Entreri and Jarlaxle) before he even gets to the new Companions of the Hall series, so it'll be a while before we find out.

And damn, you just reminded me, I have to get going on Promise of the Witch King... I started it, then school picked up and was consuming my time, and I haven't started reading it again now that things have slowed down a little...

that be a cool idea. I think salvatore's going to have them find that old dwarfen kindom that one that supose to be the beggest one of them all. ya bruenor did die lol before well sorta.
ya I dont think they will have bruenor die again i actauly think were going to find out bruenors an avitar and so is the orc king( which they hinted at stronger already)
ive read every book so far ecpt im not sure if im going to read the witch king yet im debating. I can't wait till the new companion of the halls comes out.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 04:38 AM
jrodslam

I do agree that the Phermones probably wouldnt work, but the Death Factor should kill him. How long would it take for Slade to come back? Woujldnt that count as a win for Red?

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 04:44 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

there are diffrent types of immortality like agomotto he can just reform so his immortality is above slades, cause slades is purely biological meaning if there is any cell of his left he can just come back but if there is none like what they did to his wife then he will die.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 06:02 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mider
there are diffrent types of immortality like agomotto he can just reform so his immortality is above slades, cause slades is purely biological meaning if there is any cell of his left he can just come back but if there is none like what they did to his wife then he will die.

Actually, you're wrong. Slade will die if his head is cut off. Here's how him, Wolverine, and Deadpool work.

Wolverine: If he were to have his head severed, then he would die, because his brain wouldn't be able to start up the healing process.

Slade: Similar to Wolverine, except his healing starts much quicker than Wolverine, and Slade has flatlined before and his heart started up again. He also could die by head severing.

Deadpool: Cursed by Thanos, Deadpool will never die, and his healing abilities are able to be accelerated by focusing his will. He cannot die by any way, shape, or form unless he were to be completely disentigrated. He has come back from worse wounds than any other person, because he has been reduced to a puddle before and lived through it. He even healed extremely quick.

There's the breakdown.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 06:41 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

and you have proof of this? slade has had part of his head blown off and still put himself back together

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 06:44 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

So have Deadpool and Wolverine. I'm talking about the whole head being removed. Kinda like what SBP did to that one tiger looking chick.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 06:51 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

thats lame since when is wolverine immortal its been stated in bios that if you do something really really bad to him like cut his heart out or something server like that he will die but deadpool and slade wont die like that cause slade has been operated on and his wound just kept closing

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 06:59 AM
jrodslam

Thats how Wolverine is SUPPOSE to be written. If hes severely damaged say heart exploding, half his body melted due to drinking acid, punches from 100 characters, he should die due to his healing factor being overloaded.

However, hes able to take such punishment in comics. Go figure.erm

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 07:32 AM
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolverine: The End actually had him dying of old age, which I think is closer to what it SHOULD be, but no fanboy wants that to be.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 07:42 AM
Priest

bump

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 05:52 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

both him and deadpool have had there healing factor overloaded i dont know about slade though i dont even know why he is immortal

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 07:17 PM