KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Cable Respect Thread

Cable Respect Thread
Started by: Murda Mase

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
..:Sn0w:..

Re: Re: Cable Respect Thread

quote: (post)
Originally posted by superbatman86
Cable isn't omega level he's an Alpha.

Correct at his low power state he is.

Good job.thumb up

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 12:19 AM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mmm hes better than I thought.

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:12 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Anybody got the new C and D issue here? That would be an awesome feat for him specially after being depowered...
Teleporting himself and D in the middle of a nuclear fall out then projecting a gravemetric shields protecting bystanders in the fall out then funneling the nuclear explosion and dessipating it... Looks like somethin Godlike Cable could only do.... Scanss...

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 04:16 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

I'm going to post that issue soon or at least the feats from it.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 11:29 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 11:46 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Cable and Deadpool #33 - Containing a nuclear explosion. The scans also explains his power replacement.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j...ol/img008-1.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j...ol/img009-1.jpg

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 11:49 PM
..:Sn0w:..

Even theough his new powers are cool I still like the old ones better. He looked cooler when he rocked the trench coat too.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 12:00 AM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

True, true...But maaann I just hope they get rid of these powers and his mutant gene ticks in without the Techno-Virus of course...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 12:19 AM
Accel

I never really learned about his powers. What could he do before and what can he do now?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 12:23 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

TK, Telecinetic Blast, Telephaty and some other interesting stuff based on his TK. Now he can do what you see here in this thread...CPD #33 scans it perfectly explains.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 12:26 AM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Soldier X v2 #10 - Saves a man from explosion. Better than that the man lost his arm and leg Cable easily makes him feel no pain.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j..._05_rougher.jpg

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 12:20 AM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Soldier X v2 #11 - Using TK to cut off the women's oxygen.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j..._20_rougher.jpg

Giving the following women guards so real illusions that they collapse mentally...

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j..._21_rougher.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j..._22_rougher.jpg

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 04:18 PM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Soldier X v2 #12 - Explains the techno virus and how much power he is using it to control it.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j..._14_rougher.jpg

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 04:24 PM
8urs
Boss Tempo

Originally posted by Murda Ma$e
He looked cooler when he rocked the trench coat too.

Damn straight.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 04:12 AM
8urs is currently offline Click here to Send 8urs a Private Message Find more posts by 8urs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Originally posted by Murda Ma$e
Even theough his new powers are cool I still like the old ones better. He looked cooler when he rocked the trench coat too.

I think the black T-Shirt with blue jeans was the shit...Muscle americal way big grin

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 08:01 AM
jasofisc

Originally posted by Rewmac
Cable and Deadpool #33 - Containing a nuclear explosion. The scans also explains his power replacement.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j...ol/img008-1.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j...ol/img009-1.jpg

it's funny how he could do that but be so utterly useless against clone Thor. Seriously he was as useless as an of the street level people there.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 03:24 PM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Thanks for that now please outta here, it's a respect thread. If you don't have anything positive to add to even come here buddy.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 04:08 PM
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Originally posted by Accel
I never really learned about his powers. What could he do before and what can he do now?
his powers were tricked out where he hould tk amp his stregnth for a while to goe toe to to with Hulk its in the thread somewhere.,

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 06:35 PM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

I've posted when he knocked Green Hulk to Grey Hulk. But that wasn't with TKing his strenght...

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 06:47 PM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 08:00 PM