KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » What Anime Are You Currently Collecting Or Watching?

What Anime Are You Currently Collecting Or Watching?
Started by: NBT x 20

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

It starts with promise but then it goes to hell fast.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Feb 17th, 2013 10:58 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

tx, that were my fears exactly.
and how about accel world? or kaze no stigma? or amnesia?

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Feb 17th, 2013 11:05 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maz Cabrone
Candy Flipper

Angel Beats!(sub)
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon(dub) My first anime, the japanese voices are so annoying.
Digimon Adventure 02 (dub)
Kaichou wa Maid-sama! (sub)
Lucky☆Star(dub)
Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch (sub)
Sword Art Online (dub)
Tokyo Mew Mew(sub)
Yu☆Gi☆Oh!(dub)

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 12:37 PM
Maz Cabrone is currently offline Click here to Send Maz Cabrone a Private Message Find more posts by Maz Cabrone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

All Out!!
Haikyū!! Karasuno High School vs Shiratorizawa Academy
Drifters
Bungou Stray Dogs Season 2

I have a few on hold, mostly older ones like Initial D that I am trying to watch because I like the stories but the art is quite somewhat outdated.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 01:46 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

This anime is up there with evangelion, raxephon, and all mobile suit gundams! It's called Argentosoma. Watch it and be amazed, evangelion and raxephon doesnt come close to it, but most mobile suit gundams do!

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 04:55 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunset Phoenix
Daybreaker

Baccano, Idolm@ster, K-On S2, and Luluco.

I also have a lot more that I'm technically watching but are "on-hold" at the moment.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2016 02:35 PM
Sunset Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Sunset Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Sunset Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Started watching Death Note to see what all the fuss is about. Got to admit, it's one hell of a good story.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2016 02:39 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

To be honest, it gets worse every time I watch it.

Not watching any anime (other than skimming the weekly DBS), but following the manga for Akame ga Kill!, Owari no Serafu, Tokyo Ghoul, and Boruto. Following the Overlord LN as well.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2016 04:08 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Baka Test

thumb up thumb up thumb up

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:08 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

basilisk is real if you hadn't seen yet

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:09 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Babel II (the original so it's the ova) is the perfect and imo better anime if you like animes like akira, mod psycho 100, or galerians ash. All deal with characters having psychic powers!

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:50 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Here's another good anime I'm watching now! It's called tiger mask w and it's about pro wrestling but the attacks they do does real damage to them. They bleed for, so it's not fake like wwe but the show share all of it's ideas base off of wwe. You have tag team matches and battle royals! And if you're into Baki, there's a lot of feats! The first episode have the main character Naoto koing a bear and flip it like a rag dog. The fights are also entertaining to watch!

You can find this at animedao.com

Made by DW

Old Post Jun 25th, 2017 01:04 AM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

I prefer my anime (like all my entertainment, including movies, series and books) to have a blend of action and humour. Therefore, these are my Top Ten Favourites that I've collected. I've ranked according to the My Anime List database, including the MAL scores for reference.

1. Hunter X Hunter (2011)
My Score 9/10
MAL Score 9.12

2. Haikyuu!! (2014)
My Score 9/10
MAL Score 8.91 (2nd Season)

3. Hajime no Ippo (2000)
My Score 9/10
MAL Score 8.82

4. Kuroko no Basket (2012)
My Score 9/10
MAL Score 8.59 (3rd Season)

5. Shokugeki no Souma (2015)
My Score 9/10
MAL Score 8.58

6. Bakemono no Ko (2015)
My Score 9/10
MAL Score 8.55 (Movie)

7. One Outs (2008)
My Score 9/10
MAL Score 8.4

8. Nanatsu no Taizai (2014)
My Score 9/10
MAL Score 8.36

9. Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi (2006)
My Score 9/10
MAL Score 8.24

10. Overlord (2015)
My Score 9/10
MAL Score 8.04

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 10:13 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Let's see... At the moment, I'm following the mangas for Tokyo Ghoul, One Punch Man, Dragon Ball Super, and Seraph of the End. I'm following the Light Novels for Overlord and Re: Zero. I'm following the anime for Monogatari and Boruto Next Generations. I skim the weekly DBS episodes, and I binge shorter series from time to time, but those are the ones I'm consistently following.

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Jul 3rd, 2017 at 06:15 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 06:12 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Boku No Hero Academia Season 2

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 11:05 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Garo the Animation. Because of the season.

Also planning on seeing season 3 of the live action series. Think Super Sentai meets Hellsing, and you'll have a close idea.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 02:49 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by cdtm
Garo the Animation. Because of the season.

Also planning on seeing season 3 of the live action series. Think Super Sentai meets Hellsing, and you'll have a close idea.
Are you watching this series?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/23311...Honoo_no_Kokuin

How would you compare it to other anime? I pass on it when it came out and now reconsidering.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 07:13 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by vansonbee
Are you watching this series?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/23311...Honoo_no_Kokuin

How would you compare it to other anime? I pass on it when it came out and now reconsidering.

Imo, it's decent. Not great, but decent.

But I was exposed to seasons 1 and 2 of the live action series, which imo is just awesome. Yeah, it has it's Japanese weirdness you won't really relate to, but that goes with anime as well.

I'd still recommend Garo the animation though, it is definitely entertaining, and the main characters father is an amusing womanizer, doing a lot of his fighting shirtless and in brothels. smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 11:46 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Debating re-reading the entire Histories Strongest Disciple Kenichi manga.

Reading through Ippo, you can really see the influences. Ippo and Kenichi are practically carbon copies of each other.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 11:59 PM
NemeBro

Kenichi started off really strong, especially for a fanservice manga, but really turned to shit near the end, and had one of the worst endings in a manga I've seen. No, probably the worst. I'll never reread it.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 02:07 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote