KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Mace Windu and Kar Vastor VS. Yoda and Anakin Skywalker

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Mace Windu and Kar Vastor 10 47.62%
Yoda and Anakin Skywalker 11 52.38%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mace Windu and Kar Vastor VS. Yoda and Anakin Skywalker
Started by: ((The_Anomaly))

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Mace Windu and Kar Vastor VS. Yoda and Anakin Skywalker

All characters are ROTS. ('Cept Kar Vastor, who is just Shatterpoint Vastor)

Takes place in the jungles of Haruun Kal (An open enough space for them to fight however)

The Jedi get their Lightsabers and Vastor gets his Lightsaber resistant vibroshields (He uses 2 of them)

There are no Character sympathies (like Mace and Kar's rivalry)

Everyone can use the Force, Anything goes.

Who wins?

I'd say this would be one brutal fight, but Yoda and Anakin would come out on top. But both would be hurting at least, Anakin might be dead...lol

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Last edited by ((The_Anomaly)) on Apr 10th, 2006 at 07:15 AM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 07:08 AM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mace Windu would win this alone. I don't eve need any prood besides the fact that he's Samuel L. Jackson.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 07:28 AM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

Yoda and Anakin would win by a slim margin. Mace and Yoda would battle it out and yoda would win but only just. Meanwhile anakin would turn all darkside and take his anger out on Kar Vastor but still get whipped. Then yoda and Kar Vastor battle and yoda would come out on top.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 07:42 AM
Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

Really? Anakin with a lightsaber > Kar Vastor.

Kar has all the raw power of Anakin and a big size advantage, but no where near the training and skill. I don't see him and his doshalo winning this.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 12:21 PM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Yoda fights Mace, Anakin fights Kar Vastor. Yoda beats Mace after a long, hard duel. kar vs. Anakin could come out either way. if Kar manages to kill Anakin, though, Yoda'd kill Kar, so either way Yoda and Anakin win.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 01:57 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Your forgetting that in the forest Kar has a huge advantage, while the Jedi would be really screwed up by the mass amount of Darkside energy in the forest. Mace would slip into a deep Vapaad fury and Anakin would just lose it completely (most likely). Kar however knows the jungle and he is used to the force flowing through him in that way, so he is in uber darkside mode, but without the uncontrollable rage and fury that the Jedi would experience. Yoda would be able to resist it, but even Yoda has a hard time seeing through the force while resisting the Darkside (see LOE). Meaning it would cloud Yoda's force sight, and powers. This puts Kar at an advantage because Anakins higher skill and training would be moot seeing as he would just lose his temper and start making stupid mistakes.

I put the setting as Haruun Kal because I wanted to even out the 'Kar having less skill and traning' disadvantage compared to the Jedi.

I still think Anakin and Yoda would win, but perhaps only 6/10 or something along those lines.

This is no easy fight for Yoda and Anakin, not by a long shot. They could very well lose if Kar gets lucky and kills Anakin.

The Vaapad Master and the lor pelek VS. The Grandmaster of the Jedi Order and the Chosen One.

I'd like to see this fight to be honest.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 05:51 PM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

I never said it'd be easy...

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 01:50 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mercy is for the weak, we do not train to be merciful here. A man faces you, he is an enemy, an enemy deserves no mercy, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM MR LAWRENCE..

Ooops.

Facts, the Anti Fanboy solution

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 01:56 AM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

WTF? Kar was described as being invincible in the jungles, where the raw Force flowed through him, and he through it. He healed from Mace's blows in seconds, then just got up and pwned him each time. Anakin would put up a good fight, but I don't see him coming out on top against Kar any time soon, especially in the jungle.

And you guys are missing the idea of Vastor. Depa describes him as ''the future of the Jedi,'' what the Knights must become to protect the Republic. Mace notes that he cannot imagine any Jedi doing what Kar did when he coaxed thousands of parasites out of the bodies of two people, and had them burn themselves in a fire. So he's not behind the Jedi in power and skill by any stretch of the imagination.

In the jungle, Mace and Kar win, hands down.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 02:45 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PurpleSaber
Vaapad Master

What he said ^

I'm so proud of myself. I made my own sig! stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 02:53 AM
Click here to Send PurpleSaber a Private Message Find more posts by PurpleSaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Faunus brings up good points.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 04:52 AM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

I agree with Faunus, in a jungle, Yoda and Anakin are ****ed beyond the telling of it. They won't go down easily, but Mace and Kar definitely have the advantage here.

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 12:35 PM
Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Forest or not, he's still gonna be screwed if he gets decipatated. He's not gonna heal from that. And no one said he'd behind these Jedi, but he is probably the weakest of the four, possibly stronger than Anakin in the jungle.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 01:45 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

The parasite thing is an amazing feat, but its still a feat. How is sucking parasites outta someone gonna help Kar against the most powerful Jedi in 800 years and the Grandmaster of the Jedi Order. Kar has a lot of Raw Force power, and the Jungle gives him an advantage, but he still is untrained and unskilled compared to the Jedi who have spent their whole lives training. (Yoda spending 800 years training).

And the "healing" from Mace's blows isnt that amazing, Kar was just hella bigger and more powerful then Mace (physically). Mace kicked the crap outta Kar, pretty hardcore, but Mace just didn't have the physical power to hurt Kar all that much. Nothing amazing there, his physical size and durability are not going to help him if a lightsaber gets stabbed through his face.

And Kar does NOT have the same Raw power as Anakin and Yoda, Mace simply said that he was in the same league as Anakin and Yoda. Mace is the weakest in terms of raw Force ability in this fight, but he is still the second most skilled Force user in this fight. Raw power is great, but it means nothing without the ability to utilize it. If it did then Anakin would be unstoppable, which he is obviously not.

If Yoda fought Mace and Anakin fought Kar then Yoda would beat Mace, in a long good fight, and Anakin and Kar would probably end up in a stand off unless one of them gets lucky. And luck can go either way.

Thats why I'd say since Yoda beats Mace 9/10 times and Kar and Anakin end up in a stand off about 9/10 times, then Yoda and Anakin win since once Yoda is finished with Mace, he and Anakin would completely overwhelm Kar.

But it wont be an easy fight for any of them anyways because they are all so powerful. Like I said, if Kar gets lucky and does kill Anakin, then Yoda goes down, and Mace and Kar win. But that will only happen prolly 4/10 times.

Yoda and Anakin 6/10

Last edited by ((The_Anomaly)) on Apr 11th, 2006 at 06:27 PM

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 06:25 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Hmm... Honestly? Mace's raw power is what makes him the SIC on the council in power. But even Mace's methodical and intelligent approach was undermined by the jungle and Kar's incredible force powers. Now, I don't see how ROTS Anakin is going to pwn him at his own game of aggressive approach when Obi-Wan effectively floored Anakin and let's face it- Kar would make Obi-Wan his ***** in a fight.

Likewise, I'm not so sure Yoda is going to overcome Mace in any short amount of time. After all, Mace floored Sidious in under a minute with little effort, while Yoda hammered at both Dooku and Sidious and both held up for a considerable amount of time. The amount of energy being wasted on flipping was not equal to the amount of pwnage, sorry.

My vote goes for Mace and Kar, because the jungle gives both a serious advantage, and Anakin is likely to get torn apart.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 11:10 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

Under a minute? Mace and Sidious were at least fighting for 5 minutes...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 12:41 AM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

You must have watched a different fight then.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 12:43 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

2 minutes, 3 tops

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 12:58 AM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Hmm... Honestly? Mace's raw power is what makes him the SIC on the council in power. But even Mace's methodical and intelligent approach was undermined by the jungle and Kar's incredible force powers. Now, I don't see how ROTS Anakin is going to pwn him at his own game of aggressive approach when Obi-Wan effectively floored Anakin and let's face it- Kar would make Obi-Wan his ***** in a fight.

Likewise, I'm not so sure Yoda is going to overcome Mace in any short amount of time. After all, Mace floored Sidious in under a minute with little effort, while Yoda hammered at both Dooku and Sidious and both held up for a considerable amount of time. The amount of energy being wasted on flipping was not equal to the amount of pwnage, sorry.

My vote goes for Mace and Kar, because the jungle gives both a serious advantage, and Anakin is likely to get torn apart.

Mace does not have the raw power of Yoda, Anakin, or Kar, he admits it in Shatterpoint (2 times for Yoda)

Kar is powerful, no doubt, thats why I made this fight so that it would be a real even fight. The main problem is we never really saw Kar fight in a full out duel against a trained lightsaber user. We have no idea how he'd fair, and these 3 Jedi are in the top tier of saber combat masters in the Jedi Order. Anakin would hardly get "torn apart", not by a long shot.

Mace kicked Kar's ass with Vaapad in Shatterpoint he just didn't have enough physical power to keep Kar down for the count, Kar was just too (physically) strong and more durable. Mace just wasn't strong enough. If he say, fought Anakin hand to hand (or any normal physical sized and powered person) He'd have handed their ass to them. But a mammoth man with enormous physical strength who has lived and survived in the jungle for his whole life is a different story. But that doesn't mean that Mace wouldn't win if he had a lightsaber, actually, I think Mace would win if he did, he was far too fast for Kar with his hands, there's no reason to think Kar would get magically faster when using his shields.

As for the Mace beat Sidious easier argument, thats an A>B>C argument, its not worth anything. Maybe Mace's Vaapad was too much for Sidious to handle, who knows. But just cause Mace beat Sidious and Yoda did not doesn't mean that Yoda couldn't beat Mace. And Dooku ran from Yoda, they didn't fight for very long before Dooku got the hell outta there. The fight (saber) lasted about a minute or so before Dooku booked it. Yoda was only being defensive during the force fight. Yoda made Dooku look like a child in the force duel, and didn't actually attack Dooku at all, he just let Dooku throw whatever he wanted at him and casually threw all the attacks aside. Which is why Dooku went to a saber fight, he knew he'd get WTFpwned if he kept trying to beat Yoda with the force.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 01:06 AM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

In short, Yoda Pwns!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 01:08 AM