KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Yoda and Mace run the gauntlet

Where does he fall?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
1 1 5.00%
2 1 5.00%
3 1 5.00%
4 2 10.00%
5 8 40.00%
6 4 20.00%
7 0 0%
makes it 3 15.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Yoda and Mace run the gauntlet
Started by: darthsith19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DePWNZOR

He goes down at Kun

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 10:12 PM
Click here to Send DePWNZOR a Private Message Find more posts by DePWNZOR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Argument? Anything? Why don't you show us how those two would get past NJO Luke.

Facts, the Anti Fanboy solution

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 10:13 PM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

They go down at Sion because they cant kill him. If you assume he can be killed(uncertain), then they go down at DE Sidious no question.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 09:00 PM
Click here to Send Great Vengeance a Private Message Find more posts by Great Vengeance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Very unlikely both Sion and DE Sidious alone can contend with Yoda and Mace. They die at NJO Luke.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 09:02 PM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tdtd
Very unlikely both Sion and DE Sidious alone can contend with Yoda and Mace. They die at NJO Luke.

If you assume Sion can be killed(by decapitation or something) then they get past Sion. They dont get past DE Sidious regardless, he is in a different tier.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 09:10 PM
Click here to Send Great Vengeance a Private Message Find more posts by Great Vengeance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Great Vengeance
If you assume Sion can be killed(by decapitation or something) then they get past Sion. They dont get past DE Sidious regardless, he is in a different tier.

Nice logic, but unfortunately opinion/speculation are logical fallacies, provide proof. DE Sidious individually is more powerful than both of them, but he won't be able to take them on at the same time.. And don't bring in the idea of force storm because he won't have time to create it.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 09:12 PM
Great Vengeance

Nice logic, but unfortunately opinion/speculation are logical fallacies, provide proof. DE Sidious individually is more powerful than both of them, but he won't be able to take them on at the same time.. And don't bring in the idea of force storm because he won't have time to create it.

Lol...

It is your opinion/speculation that Yoda and Mace would win. I will however back up my claim:

-You even admit DE Sidious could take them both individually, and SW history reflects a stronger opponent usually defeats multiple weaker opponents.

-DE Sidious has powers Yoda and Mace have never experienced before, they will be caught off guard from the very beginning.

-If Sidious can get off his force storm, its over...how do you know Sidious wouldnt be able to hold out long enough? I find it unlikely, considering DE Sidious is more powerful than both of them individually, that Yoda or Mace would be able to break Sidious' defense in time.

-And if all else fails, Sidious transports them both straight into the sun scoring an instapwn.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 09:30 PM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol...

It is your opinion/speculation that Yoda and Mace would win. I will however back up my claim:

-You even admit DE Sidious could take them both individually, and SW history reflects a stronger opponent usually defeats multiple weaker opponents.

-DE Sidious has powers Yoda and Mace have never experienced before, they will be caught off guard from the very beginning.

-If Sidious can get off his force storm, its over...how do you know Sidious wouldnt be able to hold out long enough? I find it unlikely, considering DE Sidious is more powerful than both of them individually, that Yoda or Mace would be able to break Sidious' defense in time.

-And if all else fails, Sidious transports them both straight into the sun scoring an instapwn.

history reflects? Oh I see, because Dooku defeated Anakin and Obiwan, he sets the standard right? Lol.. What powers does DE Sidious have besides force storm, that Yoda and Mace haven't seen before? Sidious CANT get off his force storm, it's not an instant force attack. He'll get sliced before anything happens...Sorry, that's more realistic than your "logic".

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 09:38 PM
Great Vengeance

history reflects? Oh I see, because Dooku defeated Anakin and Obiwan, he sets the standard right? Lol.. What powers does DE Sidious have besides force storm, that Yoda and Mace haven't seen before? Sidious CANT get off his force storm, it's not an instant force attack. He'll get sliced before anything happens...Sorry, that's more realistic than your "logic".

1. Its basic logic, the stronger opponent should defeat multiple weaker opponents unless the scales are really unbalanced.

2. All he needs is force storm, along with his wormhole technique if he needs it, to own them both. Also DE Sidious can move REALLY fast, in his battle with Luke he was just a blur of dark energy...almost impossible to see without the aid of the force.

3. You seriously claim all I have is speculation, when your argument is... *he gets sliced before anything happens*. Theres little chance Mace and Yoda are going to break Sidious' defense in time to stop his force storm. And once again...if all else fails he just instapwns them with wormhole.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 10:06 PM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Its basic logic, the stronger opponent should defeat multiple weaker opponents unless the scales are really unbalanced.

2. All he needs is force storm, along with his wormhole technique if he needs it, to own them both. Also DE Sidious can move REALLY fast, in his battle with Luke he was just a blur of dark energy...almost impossible to see without the aid of the force.

3. You seriously claim all I have is speculation, when your argument is... *he gets sliced before anything happens*. Theres little chance Mace and Yoda are going to break Sidious' defense in time to stop his force storm. And once again...if all else fails he just instapwns them with wormhole.

1. Who's logic, your logic or real logic?
2. yes, he can move really fast, but he's not going to be conjuring up a force storm while he's moving really fast now is he?
3. I have basis for my argument, in the fact that Yoda and Mace were #1 and #2 and nothing suggests that Sidious can hold them both off.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 11:05 PM
Great Vengeance

1. Who's logic, your logic or real logic?
2. yes, he can move really fast, but he's not going to be conjuring up a force storm while he's moving really fast now is he?
3. I have basis for my argument, in the fact that Yoda and Mace were #1 and #2 and nothing suggests that Sidious can hold them both off.

Again you evade my main points, and waste my time. Come back when you learn how to debate. Im done.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 02:01 AM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Again you evade my main points, and waste my time. Come back when you learn how to debate. Im done.

Translation: I lost the argument, I have no debating skills, and I have no point, but I will unleash my projection on somebody else to sleep better at night.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 02:17 AM
Generic Hero
KGB

It took Sidious seconds to summon a galactic scale Force Storm.

Here's a before

Attachment: darkempire_6_23.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 02:35 AM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

Translation: I lost the argument, I have no debating skills, and I have no point, but I will unleash my projection on somebody else to sleep better at night.

How could I of lost the argument, when you never put up a decent resistence in the first place? Ill be here when you think you can actually support your side of the debate.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 02:36 AM
Generic Hero
KGB

And voila, a few moments later (Unless Luke was just standing there forever).

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 02:37 AM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

I did prove my side big boy, you just chose to ignore it. But I'll repeat it for the simple minded.. DE Sidious won't be able to conjure up a force storm when he has two of the best saber users hacking at him, nor is he going to be able to conjure one up if he's busy dodging the sabers with his 'lightning speed'. That's called a mastery of multi tasking which very few people have...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 02:38 AM
Generic Hero
KGB

Well, apparently he managed to do it while fighting Luke. So at least we know he can do it while fighting.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 02:41 AM
Great Vengeance

I did prove my side big boy, you just chose to ignore it. But I'll repeat it for the simple minded.. DE Sidious won't be able to conjure up a force storm when he has two of the best saber users hacking at him, nor is he going to be able to conjure one up if he's busy dodging the sabers with his 'lightning speed'. That's called a mastery of multi tasking which very few people have...

DE Sidious can summon the force storm while fighting easily, hes already proved he could do it in his battle with Luke. Whoops there goes the basis of your argument.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 02:43 AM
PurpleSaber
Vaapad Master

GV=PWNT

I'm so proud of myself. I made my own sig! stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 02:44 AM
Click here to Send PurpleSaber a Private Message Find more posts by PurpleSaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok but with GV's infallible logic, 1 of DE Luke= Yoda and Mace.. Also what's he going to do whle they're hacking at him, create a force storm and kill everybody including himself? That's assuming he creates one at all.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 02:44 AM