KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » James and Lilly

James and Lilly
Started by: ewalklover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

It was great but for one tinsy thing. Its Lily with one L. I know im like picky that way. Sry if it bothers you lol

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 05:15 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

it's okay. I'm not the best speller, so any help is great. next post should be up soon.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 11:57 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
farrah_k21
~FaRrAh RoX yUr SoX~

*cries* you never finished?

Old Post May 28th, 2006 07:09 PM
farrah_k21 is currently offline Click here to Send farrah_k21 a Private Message Find more posts by farrah_k21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

ive read this on HP Fanzone Offical Forums. I think its plagerized?

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post May 28th, 2006 07:51 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Give a link to the original story, or PM it to Rex.

As for the story, it's good. Only the spelling of Lily irked me.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 08:19 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

i think its really good so far, plz keep posting

of course I was

Old Post May 28th, 2006 09:20 PM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

im trying to find it on HP fanzone but i can't. I know its there though. I swear.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post May 28th, 2006 10:25 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Well if you find the link, post it. I had a quick search, and I couldn't find anything like it.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 11:17 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

yeah ill come across it sometime and ill know where to find the copy now so... I'll just tell Rex

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post May 29th, 2006 12:20 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

wait wait wait! I'm not plagerising anything! I swear. I dont do that. I'm just trying to write my own fanfic, and I know nothing about another story that's exactly like mine. I swear.

if you guys thinks it's plagerised, then I'll stop posting. If you believe me that it's not, then I'll continue. Up to you.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 07:25 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

no no no! But i swear i've seen the beginning somewhere else i just can't find it. I'm not say you did it but maybe someone is copying off of you! It's not on this site though but i swear ive seen it before.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 07:54 PM
Sirius_Rulez

plz continue with writing the story

of course I was

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 10:42 PM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

okay well here's the next part. hope you like it!

Chapter 6: I think he's a jerk

“Did you see that boy, James, fly? He was amazing! I wonder if he’s flown a broomstick before?” said Thandi as she and Lily walked to their common room.

“I think he’s a jerk,” replied Lily.

“Why would you think that?”

“Did you see the way he laughed at that poor boy? He was horrid!” she said as they approached the portrait hole. “Dragonstails,” she muttered, and the Fat Lady swung open.

“Well, personally, I think he’s quite cute,” said Thandi. She smiled at James when he looked over at them from where he and his friends sat on the couch.

“Oi! Evans! Sherman!” James called to them. “Potion’s been canceled, Dunwrot’s sick or something.”

“Free period!” Thandi cried as she and Lily went to their dorm room to change.

“Wonder why Evans was so bummed,” James said to no one in particular.

“Why would you care?” asked Sirius as he put a handful of Bertie Bott’s Every Flavoured Beans into his mouth.

“No real reason, just don’t want one of my fellow Gryffindors upset,” he replied.

“Sounds like you’ve got a crush!” said Remus as he flipped through on of his books.

“Ames’ ot a cush on Wiwy!” Sirius said, his mouth full of BBEFBs.

“Naw, I’ve only known her for a day. Besides, she’s too stuck up for me.” He said.

3 Months Later

“I can’t believe you’re leaving a week early!” cried Lily as Thandi read her the letter from her parents that night in the common room.

“Don’t worry, you’ll be fine without me! And I promise to bring you something back.”

“Can’t I just come with you? I’ve never celebrated Hanukkah before! And I’ve never been to New York!”

“Sorry, hun. But just think, you and James will be here, alone all break! You’re so lucky!” exclaimed Thandi.

“Well why don’t we just switch places!” whined Lily.

“No way. As much as I want to be here, I can’t wait to see New York!”

“Yeah, yeah.” Lily said as she sulked.

“Hey girls!” said James as he walked into the common room, closely followed by Peter. “Evans, I hear you’re staying over break. What a coincident, so am I!”

“Oh, joy!” said Lily.

1 Week Later

“Bye hun! I’ll miss you!” said Thandi as she hugged Lily.

“If you come back and I’m not here then I’ve probably died of loneliness.”

“Oh shut up Lily! I’ll see you in three weeks.” And with that she turned and walked out of the Castle.

Lily sighed and walked back to the Gryffindor common room.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 04:04 PM
Sirius_Rulez

it was good but it probably needs a bit more detail

of course I was

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 09:22 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

yea it does need more detail but otherwise it was good! Don't use abbriviations though. Like BBEFB's

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 09:30 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

yeah, lol. I got kinda lazy. but the next post should be better.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 10:10 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

post will be up soon!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 09:35 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

Chapter 7: A Christmas Disaster

“Miss Evans.”

Lily felt someone shake her lightly, but she shrugged it off and rolled over on her other side.

“Miss Evans.”

The voice was louder this time, and Lily was shaken harder, and she was forced to wake up. She rubbed her eyes and stared at Professor Dumbledore.

“Miss Evans, the Headmaster would like to see you in his office immediately. The password is goldenscales, I trust you know where it is?”

Lily nodded her head as confusion swept over her. With that, Professor Dumbledore left her alone.

Lily walked down the hall to the Headmaster’s office. “Goldenscales,” she whispered, and the phoenix door opened slowly.

“Come in Miss Evans, and please, sit down.” She heard the voice of Headmaster Devvit call to her.

Lily slowly entered the room. She looked around, trying to make out the anonymous objects through the light of the flickering candle that sat on the desk, giving off just enough light so that Lily could see the Headmaster. She sat down in the old, worn out chair in front of the desk.

“Miss Evans,” he began, giving her a sad look. “I’m so sorry to say this, but something terrible has happened.”

“What? What is it?” Lily asked leaning forward.

“Well, as you may have heard, there have been a number of death eater attacks over the first few days of our break,” he paused, giving her a hurt look. “ names have not been released yet, but an healer working with the ministry and St. Mungo’s has just been here with a message for you.”

“St. Mungo’s? Isn’t that the wizarding hospital?” Lily asked, tears forming in her eyes, in fear of what would be said next.

“Well, Miss Evans, last night, there were a number of attacks, and your parents, and Miss Sherman…well…they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.” Tears were streaming down Lily’s face now. “I’m terribly sorry Lily. Things with you sister will be sorted out tomorrow. You are welcome to stay here as long as you like.” And with that, he left Lily in silence.

Lily ran through the halls to the Gryffindor common room. She mumbled the password and ran inside, throwing herself down on the one of the comfy couches in front of the fire. “Why?” Lily cried. She cried and cried, oblivious to her surroundings. She felt someone put their arms around her, and whisper, It’ll be okay, Lily…It’ll be okay. After a while, she nodded off to sleep.

“Lily!” someone called to her.

It had been 2 weeks since the death of her parents and her best friend. Things had been sorted out, and she and her sister would be staying with their grandmother, who only knew that Lily went to boarding school, not that she was really a witch.

Lily turned around and saw the smiling face of a girl she recognized to be a second year Gryffindor, Alice McAdams, as she walked toward her.

“Lily!” said Alice as she caught up to her. “I’m so sorry to hear about your parents and Thandi. It must be awful for you!”

Lily nodded, a lump rising in her throat every time she heard those names.

“Well, if you ever need someone to talk to, know that I’m here, ‘kay?”

Lily nodded again, and smiled slightly. Alice waved and ran back to her friends.

Lily walked down to the dungeons for her potions lesson. Tears were rolling down her face, she couldn’t help it.

“Well if it isn’t Lil’ Miss Perfect, Lily Evans!” she heard someone say. It was Snape. He walked up to her with his wand ready. Lily would have taken out her wand as well, but was too upset to even care. “Expelliarmus!” he shouted, and all of Lily’s belongings were tossed across the dungeon floor, and Lily was shot backwards.

“Hey!” James yelled running over to Lily to help her up. “Don’t you have enough respect in you not to curse a girl? Especially all that Lily’s been through?” he yelled at Snape, drawing his own wand.

“James, really, it’s fine. I’m fine. It’s over now and it doesn’t matter. Just leave it.” She picked up the rest of her books and walked into the potions classroom.

James stared after her before turning back to Snape and saying, “I’ve got my eyes on you, Snivillus.” And with that, he followed Lily into the potions classroom, Sirius, Remus, and Peter close behind him.

I finally posted! lol. hope you guys enjoy it! there might be another part up by next week!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 10:09 PM
Brit531

It is really good can't wait to read more

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 02:14 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

it was exellent, cant wait to hear more

of course I was

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 11:31 PM