KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Thunderstrike's stuff

Thunderstrike's stuff
Started by: Thunderstrike

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Broken Darkness

lance. fact is, you came on here trying to get TS banned, knowing that the sort of criticism you deal out is not something he responds well to.

"Life is Complex... so am I."

Old Post May 5th, 2006 12:57 AM
Broken Darkness is currently offline Click here to Send Broken Darkness a Private Message Find more posts by Broken Darkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

I agree to that. But he's just that type of person. He speaks his mind. But Banning really wasn't to be involved.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 5th, 2006 12:58 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NBT
Ok. Look i'm justing going to be Honest. Lance isn't the type to sugar coat somthing. He did the same thing to me before. He also said. "Were do you expect to get with out criticism." I belive. And all that did was make me mad and work harder and harder. And i know i have improved since then. And other people say it as well i don't use the same style anymore i use different ones. And i don't remember him saying my sigs sucked.

But i do remember him saying somthing like. "They will suck." Or somthing like that. It was sucked or somthing.

I can't remember what I said, but the fact is, your sigs have improved.

Originally posted by DraconaInVolata
lance. fact is, you came on here trying to get TS banned, knowing that the sort of criticism you deal out is not something he responds well to.

Say what?! I had never even talked to TS before today so I didn't know how he'd receive what I told him and there was no reason for me to want him banned. Banning was NEVER in my mind during this. His first post to me included him telling me off, but he edited it while I was typing my 2nd post in this thread.

I did report him, yes, but I did not request him to be banned and I wasn't trying to either. He brought the banning on himself for breaking rules that have nothing to do with what went down today.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 01:04 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by LanceWindu
I can't remember what I said, but the fact is, your sigs have improved.

Say what?! I had never even talked to TS before today so I didn't know how he'd receive what I told him and there was no reason for me to want him banned. Banning was NEVER in my mind during this. His first post to me included him telling me off, but he edited it while I was typing my 2nd post in this thread.

I did report him, yes, but I did not request him to be banned and I wasn't trying to either. He brought the banning on himself for breaking rules that have nothing to do with what went down today.

He already had a bad streak with the Mods to begin with.He reported Barker earlier in the thread just because Barker gave him a pointer.erm

Old Post May 5th, 2006 01:06 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I hardly think that's fair to say. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 5th, 2006 01:10 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broken Darkness

Look guys, let's just knock it off, okay? He's been banned. respect him and leave his sig thread alone.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 01:16 AM
Broken Darkness is currently offline Click here to Send Broken Darkness a Private Message Find more posts by Broken Darkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Really, That's Stupid. erm

You should be smart enough to know that TS Picks his own Fights. And usually Loses. This time was 'Usually'. He Backfired.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post May 5th, 2006 03:13 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

for he has felt the wrath of the sig makers! dun dun duuuuuunnn

Old Post May 5th, 2006 03:18 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Barker
Really, That's Stupid. erm

You should be smart enough to know that TS Picks his own Fights. And usually Loses. This time was 'Usually'. He Backfired.

Funny you used to word Backfired.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 03:21 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

was he in the argument?

Old Post May 5th, 2006 03:24 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

stick out tongue

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post May 5th, 2006 03:26 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by FG725
was he in the argument?

I think he was the one who banned him.........

Old Post May 5th, 2006 04:22 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Oh..I missed the fun sad

Look guys, let's just knock it off, okay? He's been banned. respect him and leave his sig thread alone.

He's been banned. He is not dead or something.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post May 5th, 2006 04:37 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broken Darkness

Originally posted by TOH
He's been banned. He is not dead or something.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

doesn't mean he doesn't deserve the respect. He's gone and can't stand up for himself, so back off!

Old Post May 5th, 2006 04:39 AM
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

doesn't mean he doesn't deserve the respect. He's gone and can't stand up for himself, so back off!

Am I disrespecting him? Well, the galleries are open for anyone to see, comment etc. If someone wants to post something here..I ask you: what are you going to do about it?

Old Post May 5th, 2006 04:48 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TOH
Am I disrespecting him? Well, the galleries are open for anyone to see, comment etc. If someone wants to post something here..I ask you: what are you going to do about it?

Anybody ever tell you not to pick on a lady? Does it make you a big man to say crap to a woman who doesn't get why someone was banned? She has her reasons for saying what she does, so leave her alone. Are all the guys on these threads a bunch of egotistical bullies?
Man. I thought about being active on these threads, but it seems that it's not worth the trouble of putting up with the people.

I'm gonna PM one of the mods to close this for the sake of the guy who got banned. I don't know what all happened here, but it's a big mess, and needs to just die. I'll report the thread and PM a mod.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 05:36 AM
Dayscribe is currently offline Click here to Send Dayscribe a Private Message Find more posts by Dayscribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

There was more going on than just this thread with TS.

But yes, he's banned, and won't be coming back unless it's as a sock. But please, let's not belabor the point. I don't think this thread should be closed, but I think it shouldn't stray any further than it already has or it certainly will be.

Last edited by Digi on May 5th, 2006 at 06:19 AM

Old Post May 5th, 2006 06:12 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Originally posted by Dayscribe
I'm gonna PM one of the mods to close this for the sake of the guy who got banned. I don't know what all happened here, but it's a big mess, and needs to just die. I'll report the thread and PM a mod.

If you say that you don't know what happened here... So..what the hell are you doing here?

Originally posted by Dayscribe
Anybody ever tell you not to pick on a lady? Does it make you a big man to say crap to a woman who doesn't get why someone was banned? She has her reasons for saying what she does, so leave her alone. Are all the guys on these threads a bunch of egotistical bullies?
Man. I thought about being active on these threads, but it seems that it's not worth the trouble of putting up with the people.

And anybody ever told you to get a life? Please, no more bullshit, ok? He was banned because he was a sock... Do I have to draw or something? What is the big deal? I don't even know you...you came here just to play "the nice" guy?

Last edited by TOH on May 5th, 2006 at 06:19 AM

Old Post May 5th, 2006 06:17 AM
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeh if u guys get banned we gonna tll the hell out of yors if u got one hell well do it now so just leave it thunder has always been nice but he dont like people winding hi up like they do

i read and if he dont want theiradvice that hes aparently crap then hey should shut it, i actually like his better but they dont think that do they alot of people would prefore thunders

Sig by Leo.M

Last edited by A.J on May 5th, 2006 at 06:35 AM

Old Post May 5th, 2006 06:31 AM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by DigiMark007
There was more going on than just this thread with TS.

But yes, he's banned, and won't be coming back unless it's as a sock. But please, let's not belabor the point. I don't think this thread should be closed, but I think it shouldn't stray any further than it already has or it certainly will be.

sad

...forget what I said...yeah, this should be closed. I guess nothing more good can come up it.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 06:34 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote