KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Yuuzhan Vong vs The Empire

Yuuzhan Vong vs The Empire
Started by: Decay

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Decay

Yuuzhan Vong vs The Empire

the empire at its peak, with sidious as emperor and vader as his right hand man, vs the vong.

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 04:01 AM
Click here to Send Decay a Private Message Find more posts by Decay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

Empire blows the crap out of the Vong. This has been done before as well.

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 04:33 AM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Silly thread, the Empire takes this with relative ease.

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 04:34 AM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

There was a reason the Vong didn't attack the galaxy during the reign of Palpatine...

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 04:37 AM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
There was a reason the Vong didn't attack the galaxy during the reign of Palpatine...

Indeed, silly thread.

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 04:41 AM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decay

i havent read any of the books set after rotj. i know a bit about the vong but not their numbers and stuff. apologies if its a complete slaughter, i was just curious.

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 05:46 AM
Click here to Send Decay a Private Message Find more posts by Decay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Forgiven smile

But they're right, the Yuuzhan Vong were afraid of the Empire

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 09:33 AM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DePWNZOR

I still find it sad that the Empire was defeated by the Rebel Alliance....What if the Vong did what the Empire did, and just did sneak attacks ect. Would that work? I mean, I still think the Empire would win, but still.........

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 07:25 PM
Click here to Send DePWNZOR a Private Message Find more posts by DePWNZOR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

No. I doubt the Emperor would regard the Vong as a joke. Behind Thrawns tactical brilliance, 25,000 Imperial Star Destroyers and millions of tie fighters, the Vong are crushed.

They may be able to take out a few small worlds in the outer region. Before the pwnage of course.

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 08:05 PM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DePWNZOR

Then what happened to the Rebel Alliance? I doubt Sidious/Palpatine regarded them as a "joke". He put a lot of effort into defeating them.

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 09:39 PM
Click here to Send DePWNZOR a Private Message Find more posts by DePWNZOR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Originally posted by DePWNZOR
Then what happened to the Rebel Alliance? I doubt Sidious/Palpatine regarded them as a "joke". He put a lot of effort into defeating them.

Not really. Less then one percent of the Imperial fleet fought against them. The Rebels got lucky too. Something that can't be assumed would happen again in the Vong case, even if Palpatine regarded them as a joke like the Rebels.

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 10:54 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Not really. Less then one percent of the Imperial fleet fought against them. The Rebels got lucky too. Something that can't be assumed would happen again in the Vong case, even if Palpatine regarded them as a joke like the Rebels.
Word.

Old Post May 4th, 2006 01:46 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh, Thrawn woudl find some way to defeat the entire Vong army with like 6 ships. ehs just that uber. But seeing as hes nto in this....

Old Post May 4th, 2006 02:07 AM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote