KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » greatest actor of all time

greatest actor of all time
Started by: ToMacco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dhajack
Tom Hanks is the greatest actor of all time.
erm

De Niro & Washington

Last edited by Darth Martin on Apr 7th, 2010 at 03:30 AM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 03:26 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johncenas

According to me, Salman khan is greatest actor every time for me. I like most Salman khan as my favourite actor in the Bollywood. Because he gives very hit movies all time. My favourite movie of the Salman khan is DABANGG.I like attitude of the Salman khan in this movie.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2011 01:10 PM
johncenas is currently offline Click here to Send johncenas a Private Message Find more posts by johncenas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Either Humphrey Bogart, Anthony Hopkins, Denzel Washington, Tom Cruise (before he went looney), or Walter Matthau

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Jun 5th, 2011 02:30 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Gary Oldman

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 06:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Gary Oldman

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 06:41 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Father
Restricted

Account Restricted

My favourite actor is one who been in only a few films: Tim Robbins, he was perfect in the Shawshank redemption.

The greatest actor of all time is probably some politician or confidence trickster. We all have actors who we think have been brilliant in certain roles.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 08:55 PM
The Father is currently offline Click here to Send The Father a Private Message Find more posts by The Father Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

It's too hard to name just one so I'll name a few off the top of my head, Al Pacino, Tom Hanks, Robert deniro, Robert Englund, Denzel Washington, Humphrey Bogart, Gary Oldman, and Nicolas Cage.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 10:43 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

I've never heard of Robert Englund, am I missing something or is he just in a few films, or all in the same genre or what?

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 11:35 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by siriuswriter
I've never heard of Robert Englund, am I missing something or is he just in a few films, or all in the same genre or what?
It was just a joke I snuck in there. He's the actor who played Freddy krueger of the nightmare on elm street flicks.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 02:32 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by quanchi112
Nicolas Cage.

An exemplar actor if I've ever seen one

And even better....

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 02:25 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aanthonyfranks
Restricted

Account Restricted

Denzel should be higher. Training Day Pre Each role has been phenomenal.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2011 09:47 AM
aanthonyfranks is currently offline Click here to Send aanthonyfranks a Private Message Find more posts by aanthonyfranks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Fixed:

His "Ignorant racist old dick" was the finest/most convincing I'd seen.

Not sure if that's a jab, because if it is, he was one of the top advocates for racial equality.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2011 03:43 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
annasmith

Re: greatest actor of all time

Tom Cruise

Old Post Aug 20th, 2011 06:55 AM
annasmith is currently offline Click here to Send annasmith a Private Message Find more posts by annasmith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Dennis Hopper or Nic Cage.

I like intensity. So intense you don't know when they're gonna explode.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2011 05:44 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

He hasn't done a lot of movies, but I would say John Nobel has - hands down - the best performances I have ever scene from any actor. Watching Fringe is like a master class in acting, Nobel is so good he can bring tears to the eyes in a scene that has no dialogue and is just him eating a piece of licorice. Noble is one of the few actors who have come close to making me cry with their performances, and he has done it is working with a lot less then tragic and heartbreaking story's actors like Penn, Hanks and Washington get. The guy is a crazy good actor, it's a travesty he hasn't been recognized by the Emmys. His resume might not be comparable to any of the actors mentioned previously in this thread, but his performances stand head and shoulders above the rest.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 21st, 2011 10:22 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

Samuel L Jackson and I don't care what anyone has to say.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2011 03:06 AM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He hasn't done a lot of movies, but I would say John Nobel has - hands down - the best performances I have ever scene from any actor. Watching Fringe is like a master class in acting, Nobel is so good he can bring tears to the eyes in a scene that has no dialogue and is just him eating a piece of licorice. Noble is one of the few actors who have come close to making me cry with their performances, and he has done it is working with a lot less then tragic and heartbreaking story's actors like Penn, Hanks and Washington get. The guy is a crazy good actor, it's a travesty he hasn't been recognized by the Emmys. His resume might not be comparable to any of the actors mentioned previously in this thread, but his performances stand head and shoulders above the rest.

Yeah he's great. AUSSIES RULE!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2011 07:42 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

To many to name. I don't think there's one great of all time. Each great has something great to offer and the other has something else that's great to offer.

but if i had to chose right now off the top of my head i'd say al pacino.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2011 01:12 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I can't believe people are actually saying Cage.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 25th, 2011 02:26 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

I thought they were kidding but they're serious.

but some people do like his acting style, i mean he did win an oscar for best actor at the academy awards before.

i don't think he's great. he's alright but a great. absolutely not, imo, of course.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 02:58 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote